* A Certain Scientific City *

ShadowedNexus said:
In my opinion with thermal hand it would end up a stalemate, because as soon as he accelerates molecules they would just go to not moving again.
Realistically, thermal manipulation is OP if it is complete control, ie. lvl 6. You can do anything with thermal manipulation.

Anyway, I'll be gone for a bit.
As said by Bandit, complete control over anything is kind of OP, however if we are going by powers then Vector manipulation, in my opinion, would still be more OP, cause just about everything, if not everything, relies on vectors of some sorts. Heck, thermal manipulation wouldn't be too hard for Accelerator if he had complete control of all vectors.

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Accelerator is so overpowered because he can control nigh on everything, he only every really loses because he has a habit of being a damn idiot. (I.E Not just launching himself away from Touma then dropping a mass of shipping containers too big to dodge on his head.)

[/QUOTE]
It wouldn't even need to be that complicated. Accelerator has shown the capabilities to control vectors at a distance and snap wrists, so he could just as easily snap Touma's neck. Really, it isn't him being an idiot, but him thinking he doesn't need to go all out because he is so overpowered.

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]The only example I can think of where he hasn't been able to calculate something, is when the Sisters fucked with the wind turbines, and that was just because the variables were being changed at a rapid, random rate, from several sources.

[/QUOTE]
Well there was also the case in volume 15 with Kakine, but that was only for a brief moment of time before Accelerator just patched that hole in his defense.

Anyways, what I came here to say; My character should be done sometime today, and since she's a level 5 and the rankings of level 5's was to take place today, I thought I'd inform anyone. I just hope that her power actually fits, and on top of that isn't extremely overpowered.

cojemo said:
Well there was also the case in volume 15 with Kakine, but that was only for a brief moment of time before Accelerator just patched that hole in his defense.
That was less than him being unable to calculate it, and more Kakine fucking shit up by introducing a new law that he just didn't even the knowledge to deal with. Of course, as you said, Accelerator then promptly figured out just what was going on and the daily curb-stomp continued, lol.

Herenow comes the fun part about making a Magician. Getting to read up on foreign folklore and myth.

Ey, @Mr Cthulhu, there wasn't really much to speak of when it came to a section for Magic users on the CS, so I went a made my own, just wanted to check if the fields I have are cool with you.

Magical Origin:

General Explanation:

Common Spells:

Significant Spells:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Skills:

@cojemo I have a slight problem with one factor of your ability.

cojemo said:
It is even possible for her to phase through a persons chest and remove the desired organs.
Does this mean that she can touch objects while in her Specter state which then doesn't make sense as objects would be able to touch her. However if shes not in her Specter state when inside the persons body then her arm would be stuck inside the persons body.

I think he means that she can turn her hand to a normal state then turn back a specter state with the desired organ.

I think what he was getting at, is more along the lines of this:

cojemo said:
she can also bring other organic matter, such as people, along with her
So she can turn the organ into specter state and then take it with her.

..Ninja'd by Tenshi, lol.

Anyways I will have my CS up in about 10 mins. I only have the ability since I have spent most of my time finding a way to make this power my own, and finding a way to explain it. I have gone through about five rough drafts, and had my browser refresh deleting all my progress. :D

[QUOTE="Dai tenshi]browser refresh deleting all my progress. :D

[/QUOTE]
EEEEUGGGGHHHH. I had that happen back when I made Izanagi. Lost like half of her background.

Wait a second if she becomes un-specter state inside a person shouldn't her arm get well cut off or does she make a hole in the said person body.

Not her arm. Just her hand. So her hand, wrist, and forearm is inside someone she just changes her hand. Then changes her hand back into a specter with the organ.

Yeah I have had that happen more then just once. I have literately had completed CS then my browser is like. 'ohhh so you finished. Let me refresh here so I can delete all of it.'

I think his question is more: What happens when she unspectres, while inside of something? You've got two physical objects in the same place, if that happens.

@Bills352 Well then let me apologize in advance since my characters ability will drive you crazy since I can't explain it that well. It am taking a concept from a cannon character and made it my own. Since I wanted to ability to create and control "Dark Matter" however that is a lot harder to do then you think when trying to make up something fresh.

@The One Eyed Bandit Your character has the best defense among the level 5s I want to see what happens if she fights my character who in my opinion has the best destructive capabilities of the 5s.

Well Dark Matter is easy in that it defines the Laws of Physics.

I love how all your characters are either really strong on the offensive or defensive side and then you get my characters who just basically really fast.

In the RP I originally made her for, the most destructive of the level fives obliterated her in battle. He was able to remove her Constants within a few seconds, with one touch.

Bills352 said:
I love how all your characters are either really strong on the offensive or defensive side and then you get my characters who just basically really fast.
Speed is likely more effective against Izanagi than Power.

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]In the RP I originally made her for, the most destructive of the level fives obliterated her in battle. He was able to remove her Constants within a few seconds, with one touch.

Speed is likely more effective against Izanagi than Power.

[/QUOTE]
Speeds effective against most things thinking about it, after all if you can't get your ability up before the speedy person is in your face not much can be done really.

Different RP, I made her WAY BACK in like, last November for cojo's RP. The character had the ability to cause molecular decay. It bypassed the nature of Constants by acting in basically the same way as hitting Delete on your keyboard, instead of breaking it through force.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back