* A Certain Scientific City *

Well That's rather difficult , because an ability like that has a lot of Potential to be overly Powerful.

Write it up and Post the CS , Put up whatever Level you feel like they'd be and I'll review it.

Sound good?

@ashlyn heckman

[QUOTE="Mr Cthulhu]Well That's rather difficult , because an ability like that has a lot of Potential to be overly Powerful.
Write it up and Post the CS , Put up whatever Level you feel like they'd be and I'll review it.

Sound good?

[/QUOTE]
Kk

Well, My character is basically done. The joys of already having most of the character set up before hand. However I will post it in about 3 - 4 hours, since its half one in the morning. Luckily I wake at 5 - 6 so yeah expect my character sheet around then (the joys of being British). Not posting it down since well I'm mostly asleep and am sure as hell I have messed up stuff.

No , Only Magicians would have access to something like that.

@Aqua I'd say he's a Level four, Also do you think It's possible if you could Utilize the BB Code?

It shouldn't be too difficult you just need to copy and paste it into the correct area's. Also can you include his Biography?

[QUOTE="Mr Cthulhu]No , Only Magicians would have access to something like that.

@Aqua I'd say he's a Level four, Also do you think It's possible if you could Utilize the BB Code?

It shouldn't be too difficult you just need to copy and paste it into the correct area's. Also can you include his Biography?

[/QUOTE]
Sure

<3

As soon as my head stops pounding and I grab my glasses, I shall start reading so I can apply. =w= b

Alrighty I've added the General Factions to the Neutral characters tab!

If you yourself wish to make your own Faction please PM me about Details , What Function they would Serve , Members , The Leader , Origin and why they were made!

Just to be clear, we do post our cs in the sign-up thread, right?

Mini Annoucement

I plan on beginning this Roleplay on Saturday or maybe earlier depending on how quickly Cs's are made.

So I advise for anyone that hasn't made their CS To get started on the General Info and Personality, You can make the Biography sometime in the RP and inform when it's done!

Also going back to Cs's

@Bills352 Definitely Accepted!

@Aqua While I find his power acceptable do you think you can add a bit more detail in the Personality?

Also I find it a bit difficult to understand & read the bio so would it possible if you could clean it up a tad bit , along with add some more information.

@Yuuki of the Strata @cojemo Can't wait to see what you guys come up with!

@Dai tenshi Hey there!

I noticed you were watching the CS Tab and OOC , I'm assuming you're interested in this role-play unless you're observing?

//salutes =w=7

I'm just getting a character concept together. I don't want to be too similar to anything being put up right now. ;;^;;

Aha It's fine just wanted to make sure you guys still knew about this.

My First Roleplay called Salveon Prison got about 14 people interested but only one of the original people actually posted their CS. The rest seem to have disappeared into the abyss (>_>)

That's kind of happening to DOM at the moment. D;

I'm thinking that if it doesn't get anywhere anytime soon, I'm gonna shelf it and make it into a Hosted Project later.

The amount of amazing Rp idea's i've seen get so much interest but never take off pains my heart.

Especially the ones where the owner has added everything from history to lore with an interesting plot but it seems to have just died without warning.

Then I see some questionable rp's take off like a bullet and attract like 50 people.

Sorry, I am interested. I am just trying to figure out what power I want to use and how to best explain it.

Ah Alrighty, Just wanted to clarify!

If you're having problems with powers their's a Link here containing a large list of powers you could utilize for all sorts of levels. If you're still having problems you can PM me about it!

Alright! Okay I think I fixed it accordingly with the personal History and Personality.

I think that this will suffice. Now I'll wait for the non-npc factions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back