• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 3rd Times a Charm (Alice in wonderland-esk RP)

In what ways should I limit Characters?

• Everyone is Human

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Human with a special ability

• Allow races such as demons; angels; vampire;werewolves

• Your GM; Shouldn't you know best?!

• Total voters

Yellow Swan

Why Stop Dreaming When You Wake?
I was wondering if anyone was interested in an RP that take place in a world diagonal to our very own.

In a dream like world, where odd characters remember you (But well not the you now).

Each time you have visited this world, something has gone terribly wrong, maybe third times the charm?

With epic battles, adventuring, puzzles, and friendship between characters (Maybe even Romance).

So I haven't decided if you all will be human or allow you to be a little unique.

I already have an idea on major plot points but don't want to waste my time polishing if no one will join.

I like the inital idea. Is there something in particular that has gone wrong in the previous iterations?

Also, id say human with a special ability, but something low key.

I had a sort of similar idea recently and I might pm you later to chat.

Last edited by a moderator:
This sounds pretty cool!

I think limiting it to either humans with special powers or very specific choices of other species.

Depending on how Alice in Wonderland-y you want it, I think the other races should be sort of close to characters in the story as it is, sorry that probably makes no sense at all.

Im interested!

And a limited choice of races sounds great to me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back