• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom 1x1 RP with Gummy Worm

Mercuri

“Hey Nate. How’s life?”
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
--starter--

It was a sunny Thursday afternoon and Rusty was outside in the front yard of his home fixing an old scooter of his that he planned to sell later on. An array of tools lay across the grass, ranging from different sized screwdrivers to tiny bolts. The scooter was one from his childhood, though he didn't use it very often. For some time, it sat rotting away in his parent's basement, never seeing the light of day again.
As of recently, Rusty had been getting more and more into the habit of fixing things, even going as far as to take apart something that was completely fine just to put it back together again. He wanted a way to make some money before getting his own job, so what a better way than to fix and sell things that he and his family no longer used?

Letting out a tired sigh, Rusty sat back on the grass and looked over the scooter. It was just about fixed, only needing a few more screws here and there. A smile grew on his face, the kelpie proud of his work.

Jack sighed as he set his bike to the side. He often came by Rustys place after school. ever since the two went to different high schools Jack missed the Kelpie. he came up the gravel drive way and smiled a little as he saw Rusty hard at work...per usual. hi tail wagged a bit as he came up beside him "Hey Rust" he said setting down his bag and sitting down "Hey I remember this! This is the scooter I broke my arm on" he said with a giggle

Rusty turned his attention to the dog that now sat next to him: It was Jack!
His smile grew bigger as he greeted him and chuckled. "Yeah, that was a pretty bad accident." He noticed Jack's backpack laying on the grass beside him. The idea of him and Jack having to attend different schools absolutely crushed Rusty, but no matter how much he pleaded to his parents, they were dead set on their decision. Going from class to class without his best friend by his side just didn't feel right.

Pushing those saddening thoughts aside, Rusty picked up one of the smaller screwdrivers and went back to screwing another bolt into the scooter. "So, how was your day? At school, I mean."

"Meh, Senior year." he said with a shrug "you'd think your last year would be LESS stressful" he joked and giggled "Have you decided what you wanna do after this year?" he asked sitting closer to Rusty and watching closer. Jack loved to watch Rusty tinker and work. he could spend the whole day doing it and hardly notice that Jack was around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back