• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 Roleplay Recruitment (MxF or MxM) Plot Ideas & Pairings

furo

learn and let die
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I’ve been browsing for worthy roleplays on this site, so I thought I might as well post a thread with the plots and pairings I’ve been craving to carry forward in a roleplay.

So, as most threads include all requirements and expectations to meet coming from roleplay partners, I’ll follow the protocol and do so as well. I’ll try making it brief and simplistic, only highlighting what I consider essential. Here:

First and of utmost importance: grammar. I expect decency in all aspects, punctuation, capitalization, no text talk and whatnot. Literacy please.

Detailed and creative descriptions within the roleplay are absolutely welcome. I’m not asking you to write the bible, but adding a few gestures and interesting details here and there ought to help keep the roleplay vivid and ongoing. There is no limit to the depth you want to give your character.

No one-liners, if possible. I know at times we depend too much on a dialogue or our partner’s actions to move on, but I’d rather we avoided those cases. Quality over quantity either way, I say. If you ask me what I prefer, I usually keep it between one-two and four paragraphs. A greater amount is encouraged, should the case call for it.

》Activeness. I know life always comes before everything, and that everybody has their own issues to attend, but do grant a few minutes to reply at least once in two days –if you’re committed to the roleplay, that is. If you can respond every day, that would be more than great, and if you can pull off a multiple-times-in-a-day prowess, I’m going to become attached to you. I wish I was joking.

Also, please notify me if you know you will be absent for more than two days, so then I won’t be expecting a reply that won’t come. Oh, and if you are going to drop the roleplay (of course, we can discuss it if it involves you not being satisfied with something) do let me know, too –don’t just ditch me. It's happened way too many times.

Do provide a good development for your characters, as in, give reasons for things and add meaningless features to them (habits, preferences, pet peeves, etc). Of course, no godmodding. I don’t want insta-romance, let alone insta-sex. Smut is already restricted from the site, so we can just fade to black as suggested.

Ah, and I don’t have any sort of boundaries regarding swearing or anything, but I usually do whatever possible to avoid using it outside of dialogue (unless it’s really necessary and fits the situation).

Doubling up is not a must, but there’s a probability that it’ll be applied. We ought to confide each other to delegate our character’s role. In other words, we should allow our partner to make use of our own character occasionally, dialogue-wise mostly.

Last, but not least: enjoy it. I want the roleplay to be an enjoyable experience for both partners equally, so if in any occasion you are being displeased by anything, please do let me know and we can sort it out.

All that being said, I will proceed to list here all pairings I’ve had in mind with no particular plot ideas. I will be primarily taking the female role in MxF pairings, and the roles I’m hoping to take will be in bold.

(IMPORTANT: No trolls, elves, traps, and that sort of queer stuff. I’ve had it with those, thank you very much.)

MxF

Editor x Author

Butler x Mistress

Invisible man x Commoner

Mentor x Apprentice

Pokémon Trainer x Pokémon Trainer

Apprentice x Kingdom Ruler

Survivor x Survivor (zombie apocalypse/dystopian future)

Angel x Human

Human x Devil's Spawn

Photographer x Lolita Fashion model

Super-powered Children School

Werewolf x Kitsune

I have worked on quite some details of the pairings above, but discussing plots will probably have to happen.

Now, as for plots I have worked out, here are some:

‣ History Teacher / Student (MxM)

Breenan Cumberbatch, a high school student, originally from England but currently residing in Memphis, Tennessee, has recently been split up from his greatly endeared lover, Findlay. However, Breenan has been attempting his best to overcome his loved one’s absence and continue with his life ordinarily.

In this new school year, Cumberbatch begins having History lessons with Mr. _________, also an Englishman, who shares the same furious passion for European History. Being that Breenan spends some of his spare time at home reading history books and watching documentaries on History Channel, Mr. ________ and Breenan present a certain discrepancy on several matters, which occasionally builds up a mild tension between the two. However, as obstinate as they both may be, there is something concealed within the refrained dissonances, something bittersweet and fervently passionate.

‣Doctor / Terminally Ill Patient (MxM) [Warning: heavy drama & angst]

Joseph Payton happens to be what many may call ‘a victim of misfortune’, for he has been diagnosed with a very rare malignant tumor, namely schwannoma neurofibrosarcoma. Attended by Dr. _______, Joseph battles this strong tumor by being treated with chemotherapy, and as he was not given the chance to try out his savage life as a young adult, he can only roam around the narrowed circle of people who can bear with the burden he carries along.

Dr. _______ is willing to put his current living outside of the hospital on hold to tend this woebegone young patient and haul him out of the misery that encumbers his eyes with grievous affliction.

‣Asylum Guard x Mental Patient (MxF) [Warning: dark themes and angst]

NZMIR (New Zealand Mental Institution and Reformatory) is an undercover high-security settlement located in a remote private island towards the Pacific Ocean, hundreds of miles away from New Zealand. It is, matter-of-factly the most effectively disciplinary reformatory and mental institution, which only allows the entry of majorly extreme cases of underage felony subjects found anywhere on the face of Earth (from mass cyber hacking to murderous spree).

The convicts and mental patients brought into NZMIR are tracked down by special agents working under the institution’s decree and delivered to the settlement. The legal disappearance of the individual will be handled, and all documents will be forged into figuring as active.

Ry is simultaneously registered as a high-risk convict and mental patient with temporary psychotic outbreaks. Kept at a highly secure sector of the reformatory, _________ is in charge of supervising the quadrant of the few hazardous criminals and mental patients trapped in there, and seems to be having quite a tough time in doing so.

‣ Commoner x Psychokinetic Girl (MxF) (taken)

After a lifetime of being homeschooled, due to social unsuitability, Florence is finally allowed to attend the Oak Ridge High School. Hiding all truths from everybody, in hopes of coming off as a completely normal student, she attempts to be part of an acceptable social group. When Florence meets _______, a suspiciously withdrawn and silent boy, she realizes she cannot be the only one holding intricate secrets.

ALL NEW IDEAS ARE ENCOURAGED.

In case you’re interested in any of my plot ideas or pairings (and you can put up with all of my whimsical shit), shoot a reply or straight-up PM me. I’ll be available.

Thank y’all for taking the time to reading this, and I will look forward to hearing from any fellow roleplayers interested!

–The Creator

EDIT: Been getting ditched by pretty much everyone I've been roleplaying with, so I have like five slots open.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi :) I would love to do a Survivor X Survivor role play with you. I'm usually one at least once everyday, but if I'm not unexpectedly and I didn't say anything its probably because of school

LazyBasil said:
And I would love to nab your invisible man x commoner pairing!
That's rad, shoot me a PM! 

[QUOTE="Aaya Woods]I would love to do Asylum Guard/Mental Patient.

[/QUOTE]
Awesome; PM me whenever you can.

[QUOTE="Moonlit Dream]I'm very much interested in the Commoner x Psychokinetic Girl! :D

[/QUOTE]
Great! PM me and we'll discuss anything you'd like to before we start.

Oh I'll do that teacher student one!! :3

No matter how flat you make a pancake it's still got two sides

The doctor patient one be cool.... If we could double on the roles? Or do a

Patient x patient one with them both living outside the hospital?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="Sunny Rain]I'm interested in perhaps the angelxhuman or super-children school. Is this okay?

[/QUOTE]
The super-powered children school one is still open.

[QUOTE="Sunny Rain]I'd like to do that one, if you're up for another RP.

[/QUOTE]
Sure! PM me so we can discuss further details.

Mentor x Apprentice(i call apprentice) or the idea of a fairy x random person who lives in the forest(i also call fairy)

I have an idea for some pairings. I could share them with you, if you like that is.

Narumi said:
I have an idea for some pairings. I could share them with you, if you like that is.
Sure thing, fire away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back