• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 Roleplay Recruitment (MxF or MxM) Plot Ideas & Pairings

I don't know if you would still like to do the survivor vs survivor, but I am very interested in that! I have a few ideas to share with you :)

LoversLane said:
I don't know if you would still like to do the survivor vs survivor, but I am very interested in that! I have a few ideas to share with you :)
Oh of course, that's rad, I'm up for that.

TeaPartyMassacre said:
Super Power Children School and AngelxHuman sound awesome!!!
Super-powered children School one's still open if you're interested.

Would you be willing to do the Human x Devil's Spawn pairing with MxM opposed to MxF?

If not, it's cool. Thought I'd give it a shot though!

Tsukiyama said:
Would you be willing to do the Human x Devil's Spawn pairing with MxM opposed to MxF?
If not, it's cool. Thought I'd give it a shot though!
I'd be willing to give it a shot MxM; I think it'd also work out well if it was a bit twisted with some butler action as well, come to think of it. I have to say it's going to be a bit difficult for me to change some concepts, since the I'd already more or less shaped up the character I'd use for that one, and it was a female.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was interested in the Angel X Human Roleplay ^u^

I do meet your standards for grammar, it bugs me when people text-talk or use improper grammar.

I'm almost positive I will reach your writing requirements.

Other than that I would love to do this RP with you!

xXcolorfulskiesXx said:
I was interested in the Angel X Human Roleplay ^u^
I do meet your standards for grammar, it bugs me when people text-talk or use improper grammar.

I'm almost positive I will reach your writing requirements.

Other than that I would love to do this RP with you!
Shoot me a PM, then!

I'd love to do MxM Asylum Guard x Mental Patient! If you're interested let me know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm interested in the history teacher x student...but what are the chances of it being FxM? If not, than apprentice x mentor would be fine as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back