(1x1 Raviael/Melmelbunny) [Inactive]

"That's disgusting!" she snapped, shaking her head and looking away. "Not only are you a sadist but you're sick."

Ai shook her head. "Stop! I don't even want to THINK about that! Maybe if you were a guy but you're.."

"I'm a?" She snickered got near Ai's ear and whispered in her best sultry voice. (Which was pretty good.) "a girl?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapat

The chills went down Ai's back as she jumped away, face slightly heated. "Whoa! Don't even do that!!!" she gasped.

Akira paused "you don't wanna know." She had a serious expression and she stopped laughing and went back inside.

Akira blinked. "uh..." she runs back into the manor after her. "Does that mean like you're under-aged or something?"

"M-maybe you just look mature for you age?" she asked with small shrug and nervous laugh.

Ai shook her head. "O-kay..." she sighed...not really sure what to even say anymore. "So..." she aimed for a conversation topic. "Whacha watching there?"

Nurse Outfits was playing. "Oh..." she said as she glanced over at the TV. "is it a good show? I never really watched it."

Ai gasped. "KEEP THAT ON KEEP THAT ON!!!" She yelled as she hopped onto the couch beside Akira.

Ai hit the ground. "OW WHAT THE HELL!?" She shot up. "Excuse me but this is wonderful! It's based off a piece of literature. A New York's Best Seller! This stuff's going in the history books!" she declared proudly.

Akira didn't say a wordage only got up and left the room "dumbass." She mumbled. She turned to Ai. "Go home."

"uck, why don't YOU go home!" she retorted back as she sat back onto the couch and began to watch the movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back