(1x1 Raviael/Melmelbunny) [Inactive]

"Wha-!?" she looked around. "Don't tell me.." she looked over at the open window, a bit freaked out. "No...that damn dyke just wanted me to think that they jumped out the window! And I was that gullible too!" she growled in frustration as she shouted upwards towards the window. "That's really cute Akira!"

No response... The only sounds were Ai's echo and the great outdoors. No one was inside the room anymore, and the door remained closed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapat

Ai, pouting even more began to scream. "STOP IGNORING ME! I'M NOT THAT BLONDE! JUST GIVE ME BACK MY DAMN PHONE!" She stomped, getting rather fed up with these little games.

There was a poke on Ai's back. There stood Akira smiling happily to his...um herself. "I lost it." She shrugged still smiling.

Ai spun around and met Akira and her...her...dumb lesbian smirk!

"You WHAT!?" She shouted, mouth agape. "You're kidding me! No no!" she looked like she was about to have a little BF. "You're just pranking me like you like to do!"

"I hid it, if you can find it you can have it." She kept smiling, hands on her hips in triumph enjoying this oh so much.

"WHAT!? How in the HELL am I even going to find that!?" she spat, looking around. "I-IT COULD BE ANYWHERE! I don't easter egg hunt!"

"I guess you ain't getting that phone." She laughed. She sat on the ground crossed legged an held up her hands together resting in the space between the cross her head turned to the side with a mischievous smile.

"Come on! That's unfair!" she stomped again like the 'mature independent woman she is'. "At least give me a hint! O-Or something!"

"It's....in the backyard." She smirked and snickered. "And....is not..." A pause "in the bushes nope nah." She was a bad liar she snickered the entire time. It had to be in bushes....right?

"Wait...how can I even trust that!?" she argued, biting her lip down in frustration.

"What!?" she bit at her lip again, looking around. There was no way that she could get any sense of honesty from Akira was there. She finally looked down at Akira with a desperate look. "An honest hint?" she asked, swallowing. "please?"

"So the bushes..." She said with a nod as she turned around and began to pick random bushes- looking around and sticking her and around in them- only to get bit buy a spider, pricked by some thorns and the like.

Akira waited while Ai desperately looked for her phone. How pathetic. Akira couldn't help but to laugh at Ai whining over her phone covered in bugs and leaves.

"Stop laughing!" she snapped at Akira, tears in her petty little eyes. "This is really damn sadistic, you know that!?" she spat. "Can't you just tell me where my phone is already!? I had enough!"

Akira sat there then reached into her back pocket and pulled out Ai's phone. "It was hidin in my pocket." She grinned with such mischvious manners.

Ai's jaw just dropped as she stared in both misery and disbelief at Akira's display of -mischievous and 'cute'. "You little..." Ai stuttered. "BITCH!" She snapped as she stomped over to Akira and jerked the phone away from her with her own bit blistered and cut hand.

Akira laughed and laughed and laughed some more. "It was funny you were pathetic lookin' for that phone!" She fell on her side probably on purpose. She grabbed Ai's arm and pulled it over. "Ah man you got cut up!" She snickered.

"Oh shut the hell up! That isn't funny in the least! You sadist!" she growled, royally pissed off by the entertainment Akira was getting from all of this.

"Ah shut it, I'll get ya a bandage." She got up grunting a little "don't loose your phone while im gone." She laughed and headed in. There was audible clatter and noise from inside before Akira came back with a bandage and tape. "Gimmie yer' arm."

Ai was hesitant as she kept her arm close to her. "Why the hell should I even trust that..?" she said, venom still in her voice.

Akira didn't care and pulled Ai over. She wrapped the bandages round and round and messily taped it a thousand times, she was no Dr.Zion. It looked like crap.

"I-it's" she winced. "It stings and it's a little tight..." she mumbled as she tried to move her arm, a displeased frown over her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back