• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

LunaVortex

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! My name is Luna and I'm 27 years old. I'm new to this site but have been roleplaying since I was young. I kind of fell out of the hobby for a while and would really love to get back into it. Below I will list the fandoms and types of roleplays that I'm interested in, but first I'd like to go over some personal "rules" I have. :csmile:
  • I would prefer to only roleplay with individuals over the age of 18. No disrespect to younger writers, but I'm more comfortable that way.​
  • Please be patient with my replies as I do have a job, a husband and a child here at home. I will respond when I'm able to. If you see that I've read your message but haven't replied, you can always check in, but chances are I just got busy before I could write out my response.​
  • I can play male characters, but I'm not very good at it. As a female, I tend to have a problem connecting to male characters and sometimes it takes me a little while to get the hang of it. When I play a male, I like to double up characters so that way I can write better responses.​
  • I write in third person POV and usually my replies range between one and three paragraphs. I can write more though, depending on the level of detail that I am given. I try to always match my partner's style.​
  • I like to plan roleplays out together. I don't want to be the only one throwing out details during the planning stage. I also love honesty, so if you're not a fan of the way the roleplay is developing let me know. I want us both to have fun with the story.​
  • I play both Canon and Original Characters. Typically, if it's a fandom roleplay with us both playing OC's, I prefer for us to split up the canon characters in order to progress the story.​

Fandoms:
Attack on Titan <3
The 100
Jurassic Park/World/Camp Cretaceous/Chaos Theory <3
Fairy Tail
Edens Zero
The Walking Dead

Types of Original Roleplays:
Fantasy
Apocalyptic
Dinosaur Themed
Science Fiction