• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern M4F Looking for partners to build plots and roleplay together

jjbond1

One Time Luck
All characters are 18+
Tags: Modern, realistic, slice of life
Pairings: M4F

-----------------------------------

So if you’ve stumbled across my post, I promise you if we roleplay you won’t regret it.

This isn’t a requirement but I’d like to roleplay with some people with the same timezone as me, or close. I’m GMT (England), again isn’t a requirement brownie points if you are;)

🎭 Genres: Romance, Drama, Realistic, Slice of Life, Modern, Angst

🌼 What I Love: - Bringing ideas to the table - Open-mindedness - Asking questions to deepen the story - Having fun and getting lost in our characters - Collaboratively creating plots - Staying engaged and keeping the roleplay interesting - Chatting in and out of RP

🚫 What I Don't Love: - Sudden disappearances; let's communicate if you need a break - One-liners; I'm all about detailed responses - Sharing the load in terms of ideas - Boredom; let's make this engaging

💡 Ideas: So I don’t have many but I love talking and coming up with them.

If you love talking, roleplaying and brainstorming we will get along super well.

DMs are always open.

Thats all good! Thanks for considering!

I do have discord, but I'm not online enough as well

Ok! I might be able to be online some nights, really depends on if my parents make me sleep with my sister.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back