Elements (morkai & skys54)

One of the pirates spots you as you approach the ship. He whistles at you with his index finger and pinky. He shouts at you and his speech gives away that hes been drinking. "Hey beautiful...(hic)... What is a pretty like you doing out here? Hahaha go back to your family (hic) its dangerous out here I herd there where pirates around hahaha." He stumbles off the dock approaching you, reeking of rum. He walks up getting as close to you as he can without touching you and draws his sword gently touching your cheek with it. "Or you can come with me (hic) I have a lot of friends hahaha. It would be ashame if you said no," he says as the tip of the sword slides down your cheek to your neck.

She smirks she didn't think I would work as well as it did. Seductively she moved past the sword to whisper in his ear "But if I go home I'm going to be all alone" she whispers to him "And we don't want that" she smirked and moved away. At this rate it could go on of two ways let's just hope for the best she thorght as she turned from him.

"Well then I guess its decided" he shouts sweeping you up and throwing you over his shoulder. As he walks back toward the ship he shouts to the other pirates "hey boys we got a volunteer who wants to hang out with us!" The other drunken pirates (his friends) cheer, while the other sober ones who are most likely of higher rank and taking there job seriously have looks of disgust on there face, shake there heads in shame and mumble stuff under there breath to each other about the drunken pirates.

She gasps as the strong hands hall her over his shoulder and the shout was defining. She had in her hand a sachet of a powerful sleeping drug in which she could easily administer to the drunk pirates. She heard the mumbles from the more sober members and shot them a look of fear to keep up the act. Maybe if i play my cards right I might jut be able to talk to the captain she thorght as she was carried away.

The pirate takes you aboard the ship and throws you to the ground on the deck, his friends crowding around you. The drunk pirates start pulling at your arms and shouting stuff to each other. Among the chaos you hear a door open with quick creek and a bang. You hear a females voice "what are you idiots doing shouldn't you be on lookout and you've been drinking all of my rum!" She says as she turns one of the pirates around, stabs him in the gut with her sword and then kicks his dead body off the ship. The rest of the pirates scatter like scared mice.

Being thrown around and pulledvat hurt slightly but she kept from struggling as much as she wanted to. One the woman dispersed the pirate she felt a slight bit of relief but her plan was ruined and now she was in trouble but she kept up the act and kelt quiet and watched the woman.

The woman approaches you, pointing her sword at you. She's tall and skinny with short black hair and wearing some sort of generals uniform. "Who are you? What do you want" she asks. "you must be really stupid to have set foot on my ship. explain yourself!"

She stood up and brushed the dirt and dust of the black dress then answered "I didn't to be technical I was invited on board then dragged on board so I'm not really a fault, as for who I am that's none of your concern" she sighed and looked the woman in the eye.

The woman gets angry and slaps you. "Everything on my ship is my concern! So you were invited on is that right? You must really be some kind of tramp with a dress like that and to want to be on a ship with these scum! Are you royalty?"

Containing her anger she straighed up and sighed. "But my name is my name and not your problem, yes by the man you tossed over board, my dress was floor length but ended up ripped in the attack, and I wasn't giving much of a choice with a sword pointed at my throat, and no I'm not royalty nor am I aristocrat" she answered each question in turn.

The woman looks at you, looks around thinking. She looks at you. "well if your not royalty then I have no use for you might as well kill you myself. Let this be an example to you idiot's?" She shouts to her crew "There is no time for games we have a lot of work to do and an example to the whole town! The Sevan pirates are not messing around and we wont leave until we get what we want!" She draws her sword up getting ready to swing it at your neck.

The dagger yshe had hidden under her dress she whipped it out and blocked skilfully and slid it up the sword and knocked it from her hands "I wouldn't" she growled snatching up the sword. And pointing it at the woman dangerously close.

The other pirates gather around you drawing there swords. The woman showing no fear from the sword pointed at her says "you have two options, kill me and get killed, or get killed and we will display your body nicely for the whole town to see."

"Humm no... But we do seem to be in a bit of a stand off don't we" she sighs and does not move showing the same crouage even tho she seamed to be at a disadvantage. "I really don't see the point in either of those options do you?" she says almost board.

"Your right." Says the woman "throw her in the prison... in the dogs cage and we will let her starve to death." Two pirates grab you taking your weapons away and pull you into the ship. Taking you down a flight of metal stairs to a room lined with cages a couple of them small used for dogs or other animals they might have and the two pirates stuff you in it locking it with a pad lock.

Well not the best turn of events but let me see. she thorght as she pulled a hair pin from her white hair and worked on the lock, after about ten minutes the padlock came undone and she could get out. But she waited for about another hour till she was sure that they where weren't coming back down the stairs. She crept out and made it to the engine room and quietly worked on a distraction.

The engine room is full of pipes and gears, pumps and all kinds of other mechanical devices. At the back of the room are two large metal cylinders. The room is pretty dark except for a few oil lanterns hang around the room.

Finding the fule tank she places the bomb in it and the moves to find her way out through the maze of cabins and passage ways.

You have two options of escape you could climb out a window and swim back to shore or go back up to the deck where all the pirates are either way the chances of you getting spotted are highly but you don't have much time before the bomb goes off

She chose out the window into the water in hope it would look like she jumped out and drowned. To make it believable she cut her arm open and let it bleed before jumping out and landing in the water the blood from her arm colouring the water red.

one of the pirates that happened to be looking off the side of the ship mumbles to himself "hmmm she must of escaped and killed herself haha." swimming below the water suddenly there's a large explosion behind you pushing you forward. The water is on fire and it starts raining shrapnel from the sky.

She swims a far way before dragging her self up onto the docks and watches her handy work. "Well that was only half a dangerous than I thorght" she mumbles and watches the ship burn. "Time to get back to the queen and await orders" she sighed moving towards her horse.

A royal messenger enters the down as your getting ready to leave. The messenger is walking around town shouting your name. "Sky? Shy? If your still in town I have an urgent message for you from the queen!" As he walks around looking for you he takes note of the dead guards and the burning ship.

She turns her horse around and spots the messenger. "Yes give it here I'm the one your looking for, and when you get back to the Queen please report this to her won't you" she said taking the letter from the messenger.

"of course ma'am" the messenger says then leaves. The letter reads "We have new intel, another pirate ship has been spotted this one a lot larger then the first. It is headed for the royal port. Past reports say that the pirates have someone on the inside at the royal port. They must be after the keys to unlock Condiscar. Get there and get the keys before the pirates do and bring them to me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back