• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wild Hearts

"Stay with Kai maybe he can convince you to accept our bond again," Dasuke said and left shutting the door behind him.

Zek pulled Rhea to his chest letting his body hold her up as small as he was he seemed sturdy.

"What's the injury reports..?" She asked quietly. Now that she was closer she didngt have to strain to talk. "How long have I been out?"

Sage sighed and ran a hand over Rose's face before pulling her chair up to Kai, "we won... I've not been part of any of the recoving efforts yet however." Sage told him, "so I can't tell you much."

Kai smiled "just... glad you are home," he told her,

"We... suffered very few losses," Zek told Rhea "we won the war it's overnow,"

Rose hummed lightly at Sage;s petting.

Rhea moved her head lightly, a weak nod. "And you?" She asked softly.

"Yeah..." sage said weakly. She felt her heart hurt. Not even sure where to start, "k-kai...i'm... so sorry..."

Kai chuckled weakly "no... no I'm sorry,"

"I am much better now... Rhea the war is over cosider being mine forever, and I will always be yours," Zek whispered to her.

"D-did you just proupose to me?!" Rhea asked a bit shocked and a bit loudly. Making sage look up at them before she let out an angry sigh.

"yes," Zek told her still quiet as he was a bit embarressed.

KAi laughed out loud well as loud as he could he missed Momo's company already.

Rhea flushed and then nodded weakly, "O-ok.." she said with a smile. She lightly kissed zek on the neck, her face pressed to his neck.

Sage got up when Mia entered the room. "Thanks. And how is my favorit student doing with his ever so dramatic brush with death?" She asked.

"That's not really my job, but if you want me to." She said looking at sage.

"Please don't.... unlike kat and kai... I don't relish pain..." sage said with a light chuckle.

Rhea smiled as well and giggled lightly though she was starting to lul back to sleep. It had been years since she had healed so much she was this weak.

"I could get Shania to instead," Kai offered with a smile "Mia... it's goo to see you,... wheres... Mite?"

Zek held her and let her begin to drift.

"In the human world with her brother. We can get her here later. Or I can try too now." She said giving a glance at the bat demon holding the drapping healer.

Sage didn't want to be here. Now that knew Kai was ok, she elt the need to avoid him and everyone out of shame.

Sage was just staring at the floor quietly.

"You telling me I'm not family?" Mia asked with a light growl.

She was about to asked zek to go get momo for her real quick.

"You are... more of a mother then I ever had," Kai chuckled He looked at Mia and smiled. "Sage... you the guardians... little mite,"

"Well then... momo needs to be with family, specialy those who are in the hospital. Zek can you do me the favor?" She asked.

Sage felt herself tear up and tried to resist the urge to run away.

"Thank you." She turned back to kai again "you've manage to get gravely injured In both wars and I've not been touched in either. Perhaps I should incress your training."

"Its ok, I need to get back to sleep." Rhea told zek softly.

Mia sighed. She killed her own husband for a cause.. she thought kai could make those same sacrifices... aparently he could not. "Your lucky." She told him "that it did work out. There is still much to do. If you can pull your head out of your fantasy world. Perhaps you can get things done. The humans do need you, you know?" Mia said. "Same goes for you sage. I'm tried of your mopping." She said rolling her eyes. Sage flinched a bit.

"mm... yeah guess its time I grow up... go back to gang leader Kai," he chuckled "I was so centered on my gaurdian status... I forgot my roots... sad thing is I could have killed my sisters or brothers but when Sage... i guess i am a bit weak still,"

"I'm glad you ended up with mia." Sage said shifting her eyes. The women was so harsh. "Besides... if I had my memmories I wouldn't be able to fight you guys either." Sage said with her hands in her pockets. However she would defend herself.

Mia sighed, "you really shouldn't stoop down to my level though..." because if he ever raised a blade to her family. Well. He knew.

"Don't sink back down again." Mia said leaning back, of course Momo jumped onto the bed a moment later hugging Kai, 'kai!' She said before she missed him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back