• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Who am I? What am i?

Tortitude

Bavarian Donut Queen
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Yet another roleplay thread, but this one is for my girl Lark. Seeking a male character as I always prefer at least a sprinkle of romance with a grand adventure story. This world is expansive, magical, and dangerous.

About me - 27f that writes in 3rd person past tense. I match replies but usually throw out a minimum of 3 paragraphs. I love adding new characters to the plots and even throw in some well-developed background characters every so often. I love to plot. I keep my own little journal on plot ideas for each of my RPs. I also love, love, love to get art of my favorite roleplays. I am USA based and work full time usually 3 am to 11 am central time. I am ok with people not replying write away, and I love chatting in a separate chat/sending gifs and developing a friendship with my fellow rp partners because it makes it all even more fun

Trigger Warnings: basically everything is a possibility but for sure cussing, enslavement, war, murder, gore, lying, betrayal, politics, and probably some form of substance abuse

*rubs hands together*
Madrai - wolf people
Kocka - Feline people

Don't worry I have an entire lore document that'll help you learn a bit more about these guys and their homelands

The Daemor Kingdom was nestled towards the west of Paskaria. The Azul was visible in the distance, but still at least a day's walk. Paskaria had multiple kingdoms for Kócka, but the Tzatzi family of the Daemor Kingdom ruled the largest of the kingdoms. Their city, Daemor, was large. It held a Kócka dominated population, however Elves, Fey, Nathair, and the occasional human-for-hire were not uncommon. The only thing you did not see in this city were Madraì. Madraì, as a population, never willingly came down this far south in the world of Riamh Fior. It was too hot, too sandy, and they were outnumbered drastically by their enemy the Kócka. It was unwise for a Madraí to be anywhere near Paskaria.

That did not mean there were zero Madraì inside Daemor though. Rumor had it that the Tzatzi family owned a Madraí. Only people visiting the palace on official business ever had the chance to see, but several swore that they saw a huge wolf patrolling the palace halls. They were also warned upon visitation to not mention Madraì and wolves together and to be very discreet. The family must have had a plan cooked up for the Madraí, if it truly was one, and they did not want the public to mess it up. Perhaps that is why people only claimed to see the wolf in the palace, because it was never allowed to leave the palace walls. If the rumors were meant to ward off people from the palace, it only worked halfway. The other half wanted to see the wolf for themselves. Still, no one wanted to risk the punishment of breaking into the palace just for the chance to be eaten by a Madraí or worse, found out by the king.

It was a cool and star-filled night and King Dakari had not slept well. He had tossed and turned, never being able to actually drift off to sleep. Something had his body unsettled, and he was not sure what it was. He had a horrible sensation in his stomach that half made him want to vomit, but he could not figure out where his unease was coming from. He stood up from his bed and walked out to the balcony that overlooked his kingdom, seeing the Azul off in the distance. Perhaps his unease came from the Madraí aging more or perhaps it was how ambitious his son had seemed of late, but he could not pinpoint it. He just knew he felt very sick to his stomach.

Lark is a madrai and I will send her character sheet if we decide to rp :3

Everywhere I turn
Everything is changing
Secrets starts to burn
The pieces rearranging

Secrets all over. Lark's whole life was a lie, but would she ever figure it out? She doesn't know what she is, who she really is, or even about the war that waged between her species and the Tzatzi family's species. They kept it all from her, but the older she gets the more things weigh on her mind.

Everyone I knew
Have turned away their faces
I used to know the truth
But all the lies erased it

Who was she? Did she have a family besides the Tzatzi family? Did she have a mother and father like Lekan and Nia? If so, where were they? Why did she live here in the sandy, hot city instead of with them? Was she only meant to exist to protect Lekan and Nia as she had been told? Or was there more to her life? These questions had begun to nip at Lark as she grew older. She didn't know all the truth, and that bothered her. She began to recognize when people were lying to her, but she didn't know what the truth actually was.

Water turned to dust
And hope has turned to aching
No one left to trust
All that’s good is fading

The longer she stayed at the palace, the older she became, the more she questioned things. The less brainwashed she became. She loved her family very much, even if it didn't really seem like they actually thought of her as family sometimes. They were keeping secrets, but maybe it was to protect her? She had grown up alongside Nia and Lekan. It was hard not to be attached to them. She saw them as her pack and she was happy to protect them… but she couldn't stop the questions and uneasiness from gnawing at her. Who was she? What was she?

This could be the downfall
This could be the end of everything we are
It feels like the whole world's tearing apart

Gonna give this a boostie! Her humanoid and wolf references will be done in a few days and I'm super excited eeeeee ❤️

I’m definitely interested! Are there species restrictions for what type of character I play? And I can send/comment a writing sample if you’d like, I’m pretty versatile and can write anywhere from about 4 sentences to 4 paragraphs, though the longer the reply, the longer it may take me.

I’m definitely interested! Are there species restrictions for what type of character I play? And I can send/comment a writing sample if you’d like, I’m pretty versatile and can write anywhere from about 4 sentences to 4 paragraphs, though the longer the reply, the longer it may take me.
No species restrictions! You don't have to follow any lore of mine and can play whatever species you like :3 feel free to shoot me a pm! I like to chat in one chat and rp in a different one. I gotta go to bed now but I'll be off work at around 11 am central time :3

That’s about noon for me so I’ll be available! Perfect! I’ll shoot you a PM. I’ll give some background info on my character and stuff too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back