• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom VERY Specific Search (I Am Creepypasta Trash)

Loki god of BS

God of BS
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So I've been quiet for a while, I do have a few roleplays going at the moment but for a while there I didn't think I could take any more on. I'm really slow to reply IC. But a craving has taken over me. I'm really only looking to play one of two characters. Jeff the killer or my OC Acacia. I don't normally play female characters but I'm making an exception here because I love her to bits and would like to see something done with her. Now I'll give you more information on her in a minute (or rather a link to information) but first I want to lay out some ground rules.
1. I am very slow, just had to reiterate that.
2. I'm 34 and I don't feel comfortable roleplaying with people significantly younger than me.
3. I will never ever, ever, ever do smut, even if we go offsite. Which I'm not opposed to. I do have a discord and if I decide you are friendly I will give it to you then.
4. I'm OK with any amount of blood or gore but I draw the line at sexual violence.
5. I'm not above making my characters mentally ill, I have a lot of experience in that department.
6. I don't like to work on one or two lines a post. I don't ask for novels but I do want some weight to the reply.
7. I don't care how often you post, and I'm ghost friendly (though I would appreciate it if you let me know).
8. I'm almost always up for OOC chatter, even if the reply is slow coming.
9. I'm not a fan of fluff or slice of life. Not saying the roleplay can't be seasoned with it here and there, but it's just not my favourite.
10. There is no number 10, I just wanted the list to be an even number.
So about Acacia Lange. She is a slender proxy. She has a fairly final backstory with attempted murder (of course) and attempted suicide. So if you're not comfortable with that then maybe we aren't a good fit. I have basically all the information in this deviation here, but of course don't be afraid to ask questions.
Acacia
When I created her I was intentionally making her edgy and cringy, but I have grown to love her and I'd really like to develop her more.
As for Jeff he's....Jeff. I fully admit he's a crappypasta and I am here for it. I do play him as having schizophrenia (you can't tell me how to live my life). I'm working on rewriting his story, it's not done yet but if you like I can share what I have of it so far.
And that's about all I can think of right now. So yeah feel free to ask questions. Have a lovely day/night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back