• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Abyss Abyss Svnny Svnny SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles cyberzkull cyberzkull Walliver Walliver

Hey guys, the collective silence on this thread is making me feel uneasy. If you no longer wish to be part of the RP, please let me know and I won't be upset with you. Otherwise, I am very cordially asking everyone who has not yet posted (everyone except Ashy and Sanc) to please have an RP post up by Friday morning if you do not want your character removed and spot reopened to other people who may be interested in joining. We gotta get this story moving one way or another!!!

Heyo.

I ended up getting super sick, but I am feeling better now. I will work on my post and get it up before Friday. I'm sorry about the radio silence.

Abyss Abyss Svnny Svnny SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles cyberzkull cyberzkull Walliver Walliver

Hey guys, the collective silence on this thread is making me feel uneasy. If you no longer wish to be part of the RP, please let me know and I won't be upset with you. Otherwise, I am very cordially asking everyone who has not yet posted (everyone except Ashy and Sanc) to please have an RP post up by Friday morning if you do not want your character removed and spot reopened to other people who may be interested in joining. We gotta get this story moving one way or another!!!

I have also been a bit under the weather, but I will definitely have my post up after Abyss’s

I’ll try to have my post up by Friday but I’ve got a lot on my plate at the moment.

I do believe I will have to quit. I have lost all motivation for this rp. It was good, it just kinda…took too long. Wish you all luck!

I woke up with a headache that has persisted all day, so I will try to work on my post tomorrow

oh man im so sorry for not responding. im def still in ive just veen busy with school projects! will get ut done asap

One isn’t really the type to pull pranks and schemes.

Honestly, I think between the two of them, it would be really close. Nine’s ability could definitely hurt One, but in trying to take him down, Nine might accidentally make him angry enough to where One just wrecks Nine.

Idk tho.

hey, so i posted on the main rp thread and i started out the beginning half (?) of their battle. i did make milo gut punch wallace once, but that was the only time i controlled his movements. for the most part, he is invisible in my post. i'm sorry if it was weird to make milo gut punch wallac e skdnsnx i didnt rlly know how to start the battle otherwise since wallace (in my own understanding, as his creator) is too PUSSYY to start physical battles 💀

some scene details to note while writing out ur response,
  • wallace has blood on his hands to see if he can stain milo. whether or not he does is up to you
  • wallace is dizzy and sloppy in stance. he could be easy to tackle, so even as he tries to "stain you", he could miss.
  • the entire room is yelling and panicked because of all the blood pooling from wallace's mouth and because of wallace's power. he decided to intesify panick in everyone, but milo being panicked is up to you. milo could b a nonchalant queen for all wallace knows
  • half of wallace's tongue is on the mf ground lol idk
  • this is the first and possibly only time wallace has ever done a "dirty trick" during the monthly battles. (dirty trick as in, involving his own blood)
write whatever u believe would make a cool scene! idrc if wallace wins or loses, i just like seeing my boi in action

Last edited:
hey, so i posted on the main rp thread and i started out the beginning half (?) of their battle. i did make milo gut punch wallace once, but that was the only time i controlled his movements. for the most part, he is invisible in my post. i'm sorry if it was weird to make milo gut punch wallac e skdnsnx i didnt rlly know how to start the battle otherwise since wallace (in my own understanding, as his creator) is too PUSSYY to start physical battles 💀

some scene details to note while writing out ur response,
  • wallace has blood on his hands to see if he can stain milo. whether or not he does is up to you
  • wallace is dizzy and sloppy in stance. he could be easy to tackle, so even as he tries to "stain you", he could miss.
  • the entire room is yelling and panicked because of all the blood pooling from wallace's mouth and because of wallace's power. he decided to intesify panick in everyone, but milo being panicked is up to you. milo could b a nonchalant queen for all wallace knows
  • half of wallace's tongue is on the mf ground lol idk
  • this is the first and possibly only time wallace has ever done a "dirty trick" during the monthly battles. (dirty trick as in, involving his own blood)
write whatever u believe would make a cool scene! idrc if wallace wins or loses, i just like seeing my boi in action
…that is such a cool scene friend. you have recaptured my attention. I would say that Milo would be very frightened by the fact that Wallace just bit his own tongue off, and that’d probably be enough to make him slip up.

I’ll try to write up a reply for you soon.

…that is such a cool scene friend. you have recaptured my attention. I would say that Milo would be very frightened by the fact that Wallace just bit his own tongue off, and that’d probably be enough to make him slip up.

I’ll try to write up a reply for you soon.
thank u so much man ^^ i'm excited to see it

So is Wallace affecting everyone with panic? Because that would definitively affect how Five will act in her fight. cyberzkull cyberzkull

Last edited:
So is Wallace affecting everyone with panic? Because that would definitively affect how Five will act in her fight. cyberzkull cyberzkull
yes, but i'd say he'd revoke his power once the match between him and milo is over! he cannot control the potency (who exactly his power effects bc emotions r too fluid to pin point), but i'd say he can end or activate his power with good control. the aftermath of the emotions may still be residual though, but not enough to shake a person. more like a, "woah! that was pretty crazy. anyways—", like a mood swing that you easily get over but remember pretty well.

yes, but i'd say he'd revoke his power once the match between him and milo is over! he cannot control the potency (who exactly his power effects bc emotions r too fluid to pin point), but i'd say he can end or activate his power with good control. the aftermath of the emotions may still be residual though, but not enough to shake a person. more like a, "woah! that was pretty crazy. anyways—", like a mood swing that you easily get over but remember pretty well.
I believe the fights are all happening at once, so if he's making everyone feel panic, then Five would likely feel it during her match with Twelve.

I believe the fights are all happening at once, so if he's making everyone feel panic, then Five would likely feel it during her match with Twelve.
!! then i'll reconsider that for my part in for contuinity error. my misbelief was that everyone was taking turns fighting like in the show, but i think my memory is wrong.

Five was already super nervous to begin with, so it doesnt take much to cause her to panic lol

Yeah I believe Aviator Aviator said all the fights were happening at once so it doesnt hold the story up
ok, then i'll rewrite these aspects and hope they make more sense. as for wallace's power potency (i truly don't think it's possible to deny that an emotionally driven power could be difficult to "target" with) i'd say the panik lasts for only one to two minutes bc wallace is trying to see if milo will react to his stunt. after he realizes milo's reaction or lack thereof, everyone just returns to normal.

im writing this here as a note for possible future plot stoff:

i believe wallace's powers would be hard to dilute or target toward one specific individual during his lab days. i can imagine once the kids escape, wallace's emotional and social intelligence is expanded and more natural, therefore more powerful and easily controllable. it's like a toddler's palate growing into a more legitimate food palate as they grow older and try more foods. when a chef has a more acquired palate, they can distinguish, identify, and understand flavors with ease and intuition. flavors as in emotions

ik in the show, eleven actually takes a while to fully decelop her precision with her telepathy. i'm thinking wallace's power is very potent all the same, but again— too much of an "emotional bomb" to be done right.

in regards to my next official rp response:

Walliver Walliver on this note, i'm gonna make wallace lose bc i think it would make sense if he was punished for his lack of control of his power? in social settings, it seems like his power works in his favor since he can easily persuade ppl to ike him, but having a targeted attacks is obviously difficult for him still (even from a distance), as demonstrated by the battle between nine and one.

Aviator Aviator are there any scenes we will enact with those who lost? i do remember in the show that losers of the fights were looked down upon, but i forget whether or not they were just more severely tested or trained. its been a minute since i watched the show lol,, either way, i was just wondering, since i also look forward to seeing our chars develop after losses

any comments or feedback is appreciated since this is all speculation and brainstorming

Last edited:
TLDR; wallace being a weak link would make sense in light of his power for gathering people's loyalty or hospitality. mb the government purposefully fucked with wallace's immune system to make him weak, but he wouldn't know that until later.

everything else below this r kind of personal notes im sharing. not a must read

■■■

another thing i just realized— nine seems like one of the few patients where it would make sense for him to be physically weak. a few examples being monaca from danganronpa (💀 i hate her but stick with me) or petra's mom from jane the virgin (do not roast my interests oml pls ill die).

what if the doctors purposefully weakened nine so that people were more inclined to help him? his position, as a super soldier and experiment, makes more sense as a spy rather than a warrior of some sorts. i dont mean to be offensive, either, with the immunodeficiency used as an exploitatiok. it's arguable that all of the patients are the result of exploitation to begin with. i have dermatitis, so ofc it sucks, but the ironic benefit is that people can treat people with chronic illnesses better (in most cases). however i can imagine wallace can get tirref of infantilization very often, which would be why he is more introverted than extroverted.

this would lead to the question: WHY does wallace participate in the monthly battles then if he is garaunteed to lose? (i have just decided ofc wallace would never win these). i've came up with the idea that the doctors want to forcefully make nine realize that his vulnerabilty is exactly what will evoke protectiveness in others, granting him the golden opportunity to use his power in order to coerce people into giving him what he wants. even then, ik it sounds pretty morbid to think that the gov would purposefully compromise wallace's immune system, but how interestung wouldd that be to write?

it's like how martin brenner purposefully kept certain facts about eleven's powers hidden away from her for a long time. the more i think about it, the more devastating it seems to have wallace's big reveal be "you were never meant to be strong" and him being so sad and betrayed— but i just HAVE TO i feel like. i initially thought having nine be a superficially charming popular figurehead would make sense, but ppl rarely feel sympathy for "those at the top". when you pity someone (as strange as it sounds, even though its well meaning), you WANT to help them and you WANT to see them happy.

Last edited:
on a final note for my day for this ooc chat: i wanna formally apologize for being prtty inactive until the last second and suddenly infodumping like i wasnt a ghost for a couple weeks. that's not entirely fair, and i will try to be better about checking in every now any then. i CAN get shit done my brain just lsgs.

also i wanna happily say i successfully read everyone's CS, and i rlly like them all! :] thing is i may actually be truly busy bc regular decision for college apps r coming up. i kind of need to buckle down for that. its not necessary to announce that ig, i just think itd ease yalls minds knowing that i still rlly enjoy the concept of this rp, i just have to.. yk— ensure my future 😵

anyways. since i kinda never talked here like ever for the first few pages, heres things i hope yall know ab me (i read all the previous pages on this thread now, too , ig im caught up)
● i am open minded. i like feedback and criticsm even when its rough to take cuz im here to improve my writing.
● i'm a bit new to rping again since its been like 4 years. sorry if im awkward or confusing beliece me im confused too
● i will infodump, and i will try to read yalls infodumps too perchsnce in the future from now on
● i write long n detailed but im not elitist. i write how i like n i hope everyone enjoys writing too :]
● stranger things is a major hyperfixation of mine ive watched it like 6 times now yet i forget... plot... aa
● lastly, WALLACE CAN FR BE RUDE SOMETIMESx so i hope yall know its me playing the char and not me actually being an a-hole. i like my antagonistic bb, but ik he is also a pain in the ass

■■■

other thing: heres how i think nine would interact w the others. comment ur thoughts or takeaways
● one: i can see them being bros, enough so where they dont mind just doing their own hobbies around each other in complete silence. i can also imagine nine talking on one's behalf sometimes, since milo has trouble being social. wallace, being wallace, could easy make any social situation comfortable for his invisible buddy if need be. even then, perhaps one is weary of nine. oh well
● three: wallace would feel FURIOUS with him but he'd also b kinda lowkey obsessed but like in a "nine: what do u have?!" "three: a knife!!!" "nine: NOOO!" way 😭. three would successfully raise nine's blood pressure. i recall u said you'd think rhey'd have a rivalry, which i agree, but a more petty one perhaps. three's often defiant, challenging nature would offput wallace since he likes controlling people, so even though three may be intimidated sometimes— nine is, as well.also,three has a thing for practical jokes perhaps. i can imagine he's prolly purposefully spooked wallace while wallace is on the toilet or smthng "to knock him down a peg". i just rlly like the idea of at least one patient being able to visibly get on nine's nerves and i think three could successfully do that lol, calm down mr. nine the elitist edgelord
● five: five is the single person in the lab where she'd truly see through nine's bs at times. knowing that nine is a bit of a manipulative guy, she'd prolly be weary around him, no? whatever the case may be, i think wallace would actively avoid manipulating five bc of this— at least directly. she kind of seems like "the mind" and wallace is "the heart", and i can imagine they butt heads. the accidental parallels r neat, tho. for a telepathic character, she is rather forgiving snd kindhearted; wallace on the other hand is prtty dastardly for a charismatic person (but ig most socialites r)
● seven: i think wallace would respect seven, but i feel like seven is smart enough to b a bit cold around nine in case he'd manipulate her cuz girlboss slay. perhaps her flirty nature is offputting to him too, and her dominating presence can make him feel inadequate in comparison. bc of this, i'd think wallace would he jealous of seven's leadership, but would never admit it. he's just somewhat passive aggressive to her by manipulating nurses or other children to be callous to seven on purpose if he felt "less adored" around her. icky ik, but wallace 💀. otherwise, if they ever formed a bond, nine would have to learn how to concede
● eight: i feel like wallace would feel fascinated by her tangents ab the dead; however, wallace is prtty critical (aka rude), so i feel like he'd shrug her off, involuntarily making her feel annoying but also bc he's jealous of her natural charm. wallace has to use his power to garner social capita. eight can easily manifest it. so, i think his passive aggressive pettiness woulf often result in wallace trying to ostracize her at times with his power. if they ever formed a bond, wallace would have to learn to be comfortable letting others shine. for now, he's petty.
● twelve: oh man they would vibe idk why. a shapeshifter with identity issues and a socisl powerhouse with self esteem issues seem to be in similar waters. twelve n nine prolly talk ab poetry, and express a similar dislike of the lab, but i think the similarities end there. i actually like how compassionate twelve is, so i think he'd quickly understand wallace's rather selfish nature and call it it out possibly for the safety of the other patients. they contrast vry clearly— twelve having an intangible identity but a good heart, and wallace having "the perfect social mask" and a good understanding of the heart. idk, i would love to see conflict between these two cuz nine would seriously b caught off guard by it
● laurel (outside the lab): based on what i read ab laurel, i think nine would feel very tempted to use his powers on laurel due to his mood and esteem fluctuations, but i think someone would intervene and protect laurel (idk who, just someone). without regarding powers, i do wallace's underlying judgemental nature would b a turn off for laurel, so laurel would wonder why everyone liked wallace in the first place lol. if they got past it, i think nine's only appeal to laurel is his ability to help regulate his moods
● drew: wallace is critical deep down, so i think he'd immediately assume she's ungrateful for being sad ab her role as a "golden child". VILE, ik, but i think he would make that as a placeholder assumption b4 getting to know her. he'd probably, honestly, sympathize with her once he understood her situatiin, but still be pretty judgy. wallace is the true mean girl in this sense 💀

Last edited:
I MISSED THIS NOTIFICATION

I'll get a proper response up tomorrow, but I just wanted to let you know that I didn't reply sooner because I missed the alert!

on a final note for my day for this ooc chat: i wanna formally apologize for being prtty inactive until the last second and suddenly infodumping like i wasnt a ghost for a couple weeks. that's not entirely fair, and i will try to be better about checking in every now any then. i CAN get shit done my brain just lsgs.

also i wanna happily say i successfully read everyone's CS, and i rlly like them all! :] thing is i may actually be truly busy bc regular decision for college apps r coming up. i kind of need to buckle down for that. its not necessary to announce that ig, i just think itd ease yalls minds knowing that i still rlly enjoy the concept of this rp, i just have to.. yk— ensure my future 😵

anyways. since i kinda never talked here like ever for the first few pages, heres things i hope yall know ab me (i read all the previous pages on this thread now, too , ig im caught up)
● i am open minded. i like feedback and criticsm even when its rough to take cuz im here to improve my writing.
● i'm a bit new to rping again since its been like 4 years. sorry if im awkward or confusing beliece me im confused too
● i will infodump, and i will try to read yalls infodumps too perchsnce in the future from now on
● i write long n detailed but im not elitist. i write how i like n i hope everyone enjoys writing too :]
● stranger things is a major hyperfixation of mine ive watched it like 6 times now yet i forget... plot... aa
● lastly, WALLACE CAN FR BE RUDE SOMETIMESx so i hope yall know its me playing the char and not me actually being an a-hole. i like my antagonistic bb, but ik he is also a pain in the ass

■■■

other thing: heres how i think nine would interact w the others. comment ur thoughts or takeaways
● one: i can see them being bros, enough so where they dont mind just doing their own hobbies around each other in complete silence. i can also imagine nine talking on one's behalf sometimes, since milo has trouble being social. wallace, being wallace, could easy make any social situation comfortable for his invisible buddy if need be. even then, perhaps one is weary of nine. oh well
● three: wallace would feel FURIOUS with him but he'd also b kinda lowkey obsessed but like in a "nine: what do u have?!" "three: a knife!!!" "nine: NOOO!" way 😭. three would successfully raise nine's blood pressure. i recall u said you'd think rhey'd have a rivalry, which i agree, but a more petty one perhaps. three's often defiant, challenging nature would offput wallace since he likes controlling people, so even though three may be intimidated sometimes— nine is, as well.also,three has a thing for practical jokes perhaps. i can imagine he's prolly purposefully spooked wallace while wallace is on the toilet or smthng "to knock him down a peg". i just rlly like the idea of at least one patient being able to visibly get on nine's nerves and i think three could successfully do that lol, calm down mr. nine the elitist edgelord
● five: five is the single person in the lab where she'd truly see through nine's bs at times. knowing that nine is a bit of a manipulative guy, she'd prolly be weary around him, no? whatever the case may be, i think wallace would actively avoid manipulating five bc of this— at least directly. she kind of seems like "the mind" and wallace is "the heart", and i can imagine they butt heads. the accidental parallels r neat, tho. for a telepathic character, she is rather forgiving snd kindhearted; wallace on the other hand is prtty dastardly for a charismatic person (but ig most socialites r)
● seven: i think wallace would respect seven, but i feel like seven is smart enough to b a bit cold around nine in case he'd manipulate her cuz girlboss slay. perhaps her flirty nature is offputting to him too, and her dominating presence can make him feel inadequate in comparison. bc of this, i'd think wallace would he jealous of seven's leadership, but would never admit it. he's just somewhat passive aggressive to her by manipulating nurses or other children to be callous to seven on purpose if he felt "less adored" around her. icky ik, but wallace 💀. otherwise, if they ever formed a bond, nine would have to learn how to concede
● eight: i feel like wallace would feel fascinated by her tangents ab the dead; however, wallace is prtty critical (aka rude), so i feel like he'd shrug her off, involuntarily making her feel annoying but also bc he's jealous of her natural charm. wallace has to use his power to garner social capita. eight can easily manifest it. so, i think his passive aggressive pettiness woulf often result in wallace trying to ostracize her at times with his power. if they ever formed a bond, wallace would have to learn to be comfortable letting others shine. for now, he's petty.
● twelve: oh man they would vibe idk why. a shapeshifter with identity issues and a socisl powerhouse with self esteem issues seem to be in similar waters. twelve n nine prolly talk ab poetry, and express a similar dislike of the lab, but i think the similarities end there. i actually like how compassionate twelve is, so i think he'd quickly understand wallace's rather selfish nature and call it it out possibly for the safety of the other patients. they contrast vry clearly— twelve having an intangible identity but a good heart, and wallace having "the perfect social mask" and a good understanding of the heart. idk, i would love to see conflict between these two cuz nine would seriously b caught off guard by it
● laurel (outside the lab): based on what i read ab laurel, i think nine would feel very tempted to use his powers on laurel due to his mood and esteem fluctuations, but i think someone would intervene and protect laurel (idk who, just someone). without regarding powers, i do wallace's underlying judgemental nature would b a turn off for laurel, so laurel would wonder why everyone liked wallace in the first place lol. if they got past it, i think nine's only appeal to laurel is his ability to help regulate his moods
● drew: wallace is critical deep down, so i think he'd immediately assume she's ungrateful for being sad ab her role as a "golden child". VILE, ik, but i think he would make that as a placeholder assumption b4 getting to know her. he'd probably, honestly, sympathize with her once he understood her situatiin, but still be pretty judgy. wallace is the true mean girl in this sense 💀

Users who are viewing this thread

Back