• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Tomb Of The Two (The Coffin Of Andy and Leyley Inspired RP)

xX_FroggyOzzy_Xx

Big words don't fit in your mouth.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
HELLO!
My name is Oz, or Ozzy, or Froggy, basically whatever you want to call me is fine. I'm a college student studying Vet Tech and I have a job meaning that I might not respond right away, but I will try my best. I am a semi-lit role-player meaning that my responses range from one to 3 paragraphs, and I expect to get similar responses. My pronouns are they/them but I don't really care what you refer to me as.

RULES

1. No one under 18, sorry not sorry, this roleplay would handle a lot of adult topics.
2. No homophobia, transphobia, racism, or
bigotry
3. When we start planning out the roleplay we will be bringing up what triggers we'd want to keep out of a roleplay, I will respect yours if you respect mine.
4. this will be Semi-lit to lit, so if you can't do that then we can't roleplay, I don't want to spend my time typing out a whole paragraph or two and only get one or two sentences in response
5. No Mary or Gary Sues, this means don't make your character too overpowered and vibrant, but also don't make them to bland and depressing, also under this rule, DON'T MAKE YOUR OC A GOD OR GODDESS
6. currently not doing oc x cc, only oc x oc

This roleplay will be based off of the Coffin of Andy and Leyley, a game that involves a lot of gore and sensitive topics, it would follow two siblings (Or friends of you'd prefer) as they slowly slide down a path of codependency and insanity. I'm more keen to play the Leyley role, but I'm also okay with playing the Andy role as I like both characters! We'd be playing as OCs, which means you don't have to know the game to roleplay with me, though you should probably learn some stuff about it before reaching out, because it IS a very controversial game, so controversial that people went as far as to dox the creator of the game on multiple platforms, that being said, if you're interested, let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back