• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Murderbot Diaries RP

Martzi

I am itching to do a Murderbot Diaries roleplay! Please see a little bellow for a little about me, what I expect from an rp partner, and my ideas, to see if you might be interested!

A little about me:

• My name is Martzi, and I use they/them/theirs pronouns.
  • I'm in my mid-twenties and have been rping for around 15 years.
  • My health and schedule are both pretty variable, so my posting schedule is too. I will post anywhere from once every few days to several times a day.
  • I try to match post length and will generally write 1-5 paragraphs, averaging 2-3.

A little about what I expect:
  • I'd love it if your writing schedule allowed you to post at least once a week, but this isn't a deal breaker and I never want you to feel pressured to get a post out. It's more just, consider if this is a realistic goal beforehand.
  • I'm not a stickler for post length, so long as you give me something to work with. However, I'd love to be able to match length so if you go much over 5 paragraphs a post, just know I might not be able to keep up. Also, it's my preference to not have too much happen in a post so that the other person has a chance to respond.
  • Please be respectful of pronouns (mine and the characters') and do not expect me to play a cis-het character for you.
  • The Murderbot Diaries is full of heavy topics - please treat these topics with the gravity that they deserve.

My ideas:
To be clear, I am not tied to any of these ideas. I am very eager to hear any ideas you have or to make something together from the ground up. But here are a few ideas I've been playing with to help get us started:
  • Murderbot can't be the only one who figured out how to disable its governor module. I'd be curious to explore the early days of freedom of a pair or group of SecUnits or ComfortUnits who just had their governor modules disabled - either through their own hacking or maybe Murderbot's hack has spread through the few Units that it helped.
  • Exploring a rebellion against the corporations by Bots, SecUnits, ComfortUnits, Indentured Servants, etc.
  • Exploring the Corporate Murder Squads. Maybe a couple of people in it who secretly try to rescue their targets? Or who act as spies for a rebellion or the University?
  • Or we could explore some canon characters, maybe make up an adventure for ART's crew?

Is anyone interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back