• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom “The Atlas Stars” - TWD 1x1 Roleplay

-ˏˋ. Glenn Rhee ˊˎ-
"Well," He started to speak, his brain shorting out almost instantly. "Some food. Definitely water. Even just directions to a good water source." He said with a soft breath, willing to get whatever he could get from these people.
_____

-ˏˋ. Alessia Harres ˊˎ-
Alessia annoyedly clicked her tongue. She wasn't afraid per se, she just didn't want to die. She saw a clear different between the two. Since he wasn't taking it seriously, she decided it would be okay to pick her knife up again. She nudged the toe of her shoe under it and kicked it up, the hilt of her blade landing in her palm as she slid it back into its sheath. "Yea, and you're one of those guys I saw scoping out the place."

☆Daryl Dixon☆
He watched her then slightly rolled his eyes. ‘Yea,we were wondering what town it was and what it had but kinda backfired after we saw you and tried to walk off without getting caught but oh well. With saying about that,what happened to your little partner? Was she the one following us back there?’
——-
☆Helena Monroe☆
Helena giggled a bit at his more talking change and change in personality’s. ‘I can definitely bring some food and there’s a lake near by here,probably gotta heat up the water for a few minutes so it isn’t affected then you’re good!’ She smiled brightly.

-ˏˋ. Glenn Rhee ˊˎ-
A slight smile formed on his face at her laugh, it immediately fell as he reminded himself he was supposed to be neutral and unassuming. He nodded, a hint of the smile still lingering in his eyes and cheeks, "Good. Thank you. I can't thank you enough actually. Kindness runs thin nowadays."
_____

-ˏˋ. Alessia Harres ˊˎ-
She raised her eyebrows at the man, he was being so. . . nonchalant. If Alessia had been practically anyone else, guns would've been firing. With a deep sigh, she nodded. "Probably. I came to get her back but no idea where she could be."

☆Daryl Dixon☆
‘I can help you find her,she probably found Glenn or got lost in these forest.’ He snicker a bit as he looked around. ‘Maybe she went somewhere or back to the town?’
——-
☆Helena Monroe☆
‘Yea I realized that. Our last few members of our town tried to kill our governor after we trusted them. We lost our trust for outsiders but you seem pretty trustful.’ She was smiling inside at his smile then shook her head,trying to act calm then starting to act like a child more and less cause of a smile.

-ˏˋ. Glenn Rhee ˊˎ-
"Oh, that's. . . unfortunate." He said, pressing his lips together in thought. "I wont imagine we'll be sticking around here for long. Don't want to rub the, I guess the locals, the wrong way." He said with a shrug.
_____

-ˏˋ. Alessia Harres ˊˎ-
"She probably found herself in some sort of trouble." Alessia said with a sharp breath from her nose in form of a laugh. "I would've noticed if she circled back and went back to town - she's out here somewhere. Where'd you leave this, uh, Glenn guy?"

☆Daryl Dixon☆
‘I left him out to close where that old shed is,maybe he is still there with her.’ He look at her then began to walk. ‘You can go your own way if you want or just follow me’
——-
☆Helena Monroe☆
‘Oh-‘ She frowned a bit when he said they wouldn’t stay long,she thought that she finally found another friend but she guess she didn’t. She shake her head and looked at him. ‘Well if ya’ll do move,I hope safe travels for you and your group.’

-ˏˋ. Glenn Rhee ˊˎ-
The hint of smile left his eyes as she frowned. "Its just, staying in one spot too long is dangerous. Depleted resources and whatnot." He tried to explain himself, trying not to make it sound personal to this girl he had just met. "Thank you, anyways. Your kindness is much appreciated, much more than you know."
_____

-ˏˋ. Alessia Harres ˊˎ-
"That Glenn guy looked about one wrong step from a heart attack." She said with a slight laugh, although somewhat serious. She wondered when he or the stranger she had walked with had gotten a full night of sleep. She walked along side the stranger, and with sideways glances tried to analyze every aspect of him she could, without it being weird of course.

☆Daryl Dixon☆
‘Yea,everytime it happens back at the prison,either me or another person has to calm him down before he dies of a panic attack’ He happily snort as he looked ahead. He knew she was glancing at him but ignored it. ‘Now that makes me think,if whoever the girls name is,she probably scared him half to death by now.’ He snicker as he smiled slightly.
——-
☆Helena Monroe☆
‘No no I understand,supplies get low very quickly so I understand you. I hope you find wherever place you stay safety and soundly. And ur welcome,I’m glad to help.’ She smile slightly as she nodded.

-ˏˋ. Glenn Rhee ˊˎ-
Glenn nodded, a solemn sort of half smile spreading across his features. He wished more people were like her, instead of the whole 'shoot first, ask questions later' sort of bit. But, he knew that was just change according to the times. He had to remind himself, that he too was that kind of person at times.
_____

-ˏˋ. Alessia Harres ˊˎ-
She wasn't sure if she should pity laugh or be genuinely concerned. This poor Glenn probably had cortisol levels through the roof. She couldn't imagine the state of their other companions at the. . . prison. They were at the prison? Last she had seen that placed was covered in walkers. She gave a solid look up and down the stranger, thinking maybe both he and Glenn had more to them than meets the eye. "I'm sure she hasn't, she's one of the nicest people I've met, and that says a lot, coming from me."

☆Daryl Dixon☆
‘She sounds nice and cook from what your saying.’ He smile slightly then stopped and nodded. ‘I guess we’re here and they’re they are,probably talking about random stuff probably.’ He laugh as he walk over and got beside Glenn.
——-
☆Helena Monroe☆
As the new man approached she kept her guard up. She didn’t know if this could be a friend of Glenn’s or another stranger. She soon seen Alessia and smiled. ‘Ale! You’re okay!’

-ˏˋ. Glenn Rhee ˊˎ-
Even though Glenn didn't feel stressed in the situation at hand, he still let out a breath of relief seeing Daryl again. He eyed the woman, the one he'd made eye contact with earlier, and figured if Daryl hadn't shot her yet she must be at least somewhat okay.
____

-ˏˋ. Alessia Harres ˊˎ-
Alessia looked to Helena with an expression that read, 'its alright'. "Almost had a heart attack coming out here to look for you. Glad you're no worse for wear though." She said, looking over her friend, making sure what she said was true.

☆Daryl Dixon☆
Daryl looked at the girl in front of him and snorted a bit. Guess this was the person Alessia was talking about, he stay quiet as he didn’t know what to say and watched the two.
——-
☆Helena Monroe☆
She giggle as she smiled. ‘Ale,you don’t have to worry! I’m fine. Also got killed by that idiot when I first met him but I promise I’m okay! So who is this Ale? Is he then one that walked with Glenn to our town earlier?’

-ˏˋ. Glenn Rhee ˊˎ-
"Hey!" Glenn called defensively after being called an idiot. His arms crossed over his chest as he huffed, his eyes landing back in Daryl.
____

-ˏˋ. Alessia Harres ˊˎ-
"He says he's with Glenn, but I haven't had the honor of being introduced to him yet." Her gaze slid over to the man, raising her eyebrows slightly and waiting for a response.

☆Daryl Dixon☆
Daryl glanced at her then scoffed,looking away as he just wanted to listen and watch then spoke up for a second, ‘Daryl Dixon.’
——-
☆Helena Monroe☆
She try to think of when she heard the name before then got something,looking at her partner and smiled slightly. She soon giggled at Glenn’s huffy and pouty attitude and snorted happily. ‘Oh is someone pouty now?’

-ˏˋ. Glenn Rhee ˊˎ-
"I'm no idiot." He said, pointing a finger at her, "Don't be getting the wrong idea about me." A sharpness, a mild irritation, or maybe anger lingered in his voice.
____

-ˏˋ. Alessia Harres ˊˎ-
"Daryl Dixon." She repeated, letting the name roll off her tongue, the last name not ringing any bells to her, "It's a pleasure." She dipped her head in a bow, meeting his gaze with a slight upturn of her lips.

☆Daryl Dixon☆
Daryl nodded then looked over at Glenn,softly punching his shoulder. ‘Glenn stop threatening her,she was just joking and having fun’ He sigh as he shook his head in a smile.
——-
☆Helena Monroe☆
She gasped her arms,snorting and pouting. ‘Ale he is mean!’ She look at Daryl then turned around,facing her back to Glenn and them.

-ˏˋ. Glenn Rhee ˊˎ-
Glenn pressed his lips together, heavily recoiling at Daryls punch. He stumbled back, holding his shoulder, "Uh, ow?" He couldn't believe Daryl sided with some random girl he'd just met over him, it hurt a little bit emotionally, but he forced it down so it didn't show.
____

-ˏˋ. Alessia Harres ˊˎ-
Alessia sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose, "I'm sorry, 'Lena. Maybe it's best we get moving. Before everyone in town realized we've abandoned our post." She left Daryls side, waving her on back towards the town.

☆Daryl Dixon☆
Daryl watched her leave then nodded. ‘Well goodbye I guess,till next time.’ He sigh then looked at Glenn,soon turning around and started heading back to the prison.
——-
☆Helena Monroe☆
Helena dipped her head towards Glenn then started to chase after Alessia. ‘Ale! Don’t leave me behind!.’ She pout slightly as she started walking the same pace as her.

☆Daryl Dixon☆
Daryl watched her leave then nodded. ‘Well goodbye I guess,till next time.’ He sigh then looked at Glenn,soon turning around and started heading back to the prison.
——-
☆Helena Monroe☆
Helena dipped her head towards Glenn then started to chase after Alessia. ‘Ale! Don’t leave me behind!.’ She pout slightly as she started walking the same pace as her.

-ˏˋ. Glenn Rhee ˊˎ-
Glenns gaze lingered on the two girls, "Yea, bye." He said softly, pulling his gaze away as he followed behind Daryl.
____

-ˏˋ. Alessia Harres ˊˎ-
"Come on then!" Alessia said with a slight laugh, slowing her walk until Helena caught up with her.

☆Daryl Dixon☆
Daryl looked him and laughed a bit. ‘You seem pretty interested in that one girl,you like her or something?’
——-
☆Helena Monroe☆
She pout and crossed her arms. she stick her tongue out before looking away. ‘Meanie.’

-ˏˋ. Glenn Rhee ˊˎ-
Glenn looked to Daryl, doing a slight double take at his words. "No! She was just nice. And people aren't very nice nowadays. That's all."
____

-ˏˋ. Alessia Harres ˊˎ-
"Hey, come on. We need to get back, do you know what'll happen to us if it's reported that there's no guards on duty? I'm not even supposed to be on guard duty." She said, a mildly stressed hand running through her hair.

☆Daryl Dixon☆
Daryl rolled his eyes as he smiled. ‘Mhm yea right,so have you figured out here name? i heard Alessia called her “Lena” but i think it has more words to it for her full name.’
——-
☆Helena Monroe☆
‘I know,i know’ She grumble a bit and rubbed her eyes. ‘The governor would be more mad if he knew we found people but didn’t bring them,so we shouldn’t say a thing about them..’

-ˏˋ. Glenn Rhee ˊˎ-
"I, uh, I didn't ask for it." Glenn said with a slight shrug, realizing that he probably should have if he was going to retrieve supplies from her. "The other one's Alessia?"
____

-ˏˋ. Alessia Harres ˊˎ-
"Wasn't planning on it." She replied, a shiver shooting down her spine at the thought of what would happen if they were discovered. "We'll just say we thought we saw someone, but it was just a deer or something."

☆Daryl Dixon☆
‘Maybe we will get it next time we meet them.’ He smile slightly then kept quiet the rest of the walk,looking ahead.
——-
☆Helena Monroe☆
‘Yea that will work’ She nod as she looked at the ground. ‘They both seem nice tho,maybe they’re group is nice as well’

Users who are viewing this thread

Back