• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tale of Hoopa | IC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

• scroll me!

Princess Peach

and Clefairy

It gave the princess some comfort to see that she and Ventus shared similar ideas. "Well, there's no harm in trying. Ups our chances of getting home if anything." she remarked. She turned upon hearing the cheerful voice of her pokemon that Nurse Joy had brought with her. Smiling, she thanked the lovely nurse and patted Clefairy gently.

"Well, let's get going then, before it gets too dark." Peach added, motioning for Lea to come along. After a few moments, she joined the blonde youth outside, her companion trotting placidly behind her.

The fresh air helped Peach refresh a little, and she looked around the town, tucking a lock of gold hair behind her ear. "Hmm..." she wondered what else they would be able to get here before they departed. Perhaps a bit of remedial items? Snacks for the road? Although their departure from Azalea was scheduled for the next day, Princess Toadstool was prone to worrying about things before the time came.

♡design by neon reverie, coded by uxie♡

Chihiro Sakurajima
I hope that I'll be just like my family...!
A
fter a couple hours of Daisuke working his magic to heal Chihiro, Chihiro was fully healed! Chihiro would be seen sleeping soundly. She then slowly opened her eyes. She then sat up and stretched, yawing in the process. "Ni! I wonder if he's in the house...?" She thought to herself before running to her uncle's office, where Daisuke would be seen working. "Oh! Chihiro! You're awake!" Chihiro nodded. "Yep! I was wondering where Ni is! He's here, right?" Chihiro happily signed. Daisuke would sigh and shake his head. "Did you forget? I don't have any room for them. They had to go to a nearby inn. Don't worry! I gave them money to pay for the room. You can go visit them if you want. I'll come along with you." "Really? Alright! I wanna come visit them!" Her uncle would chuckle. "Alright! Get your stuff! I have them up in your room. And also, your Pokémon is waiting for you in your room! Oh wait! I nearly forgot!" Daisuke would go to a safe and unlock it. He would grab the five Pokeballs and handed them to Chihiro. "Consider this a late "Get well soon" gift! Go on! Let them out!" Chihiro would be shocked. "Th-These Pokémon are for me...?!" Daisuke nodded his head sweetly. Chihiro beamed with happiness. "Oh, thank you ever so much, Uncle Daisuke! I wanna let them out now before I get my stuff! I need to get Sylveon down now to let her meet her new friends!" Chihiro signed excitedly before running to her room to see Sylveon sleeping. She sensed her Trainer's presence and squealed in happiness. She ran over to her Trainer and rubbed her face on Chihiro's arm affectionately. "Aww!~ You're worried about me, weren't you, Cutie?" "Sylveon!" The Pokémon would squeal happily. "Look! Uncle Daisuke gave us more Pokémon to play with! Aren't you excited?" Sylveon looked at the Pokeballs for a moment and squealed in excitement. "Alright! Let's go down to Daisuke and let's see what Pokémon we have! Sylveon nodded and they both ran back to Daisuke. "Oho! Someone's excited! Let's go to the backyard to see these Pokémon!" "Ok!" Chihiro signed and they went to Daisuke's large backyard. Chihiro got out her communication device and typed what to say in their. She pressed a button and it spoke as she threw her Pokeballs in the air, "Come out, everyone!". The Pokeballs opened...and out came a shiny Ribombee, a Mimikyu, a Gardevoir, a Comfey and a Primarina! Chihiro would be in awe. "Wow, these Pokemon are so cool! Is that a shiny Ribombee?! Isn't that extremely hard to find, Uncle?" Daisuke chuckled heartedly. "Yes, it did! It took me a week to find one that would suit you. And here she is!" Chihiro would clap her hands in excitement. "Well? What are you waiting for? Nickname them!" Daisuke would say. Chihiro nodded and walked up to the Ribombee, who fluttered around her happily. "Aww! You look so cute! And pink, too! I'll call you Pinky!" The Ribombee would let out a cry of excitement as she flew around Chihiro. "Awww! So cute!" She would then walk up to the Mimikyu. "Awww! You look so cute with that Pikachu cloak! And I know that it's a Ghost and Fairy type, so...I'll call you Lilith! A cute yet creepy name for a cute yet creepy Pokemon! Sorry if that hurt your feelings by the way, Lilith..." Chihiro signed. The Mimikyu would let out a hiss of pleasure as its arms reached out and hugged her leg, indirectly telling Chihiro that it's ok and that she likes the name. "Awww! You're such a cutie!" Chihiro would sign before walking up to Gardevoir. "Oh woah..! You're tall! Taller than me! You look like a princess! I've got the name just for you: Majesty!" Chihiro signed. Gardevoir would go on her level and hug her affectionately. Chihiro hugged her back. "Aww! So sweet!" Chihiro signed, then walked over to Comfey, who was busy looking at the flowers. Comfey noticed her, picked up a lily, and brought it over to Chihiro and then placed the lily in her hair. "Awww! Thank you! You're so kind! I'm gonna name you Meadow! Do you like it?" Chihiro signed. Comfey would let out a squeal of happiness, before giving her a beautiful pink rose flower crown. "Aww! Thank you!" Chihiro signed before walking up to the Primarina. "Oh woah...! You look so cute! Almost like a popstar! I will call you Aqua! Since you're a Water type as well as a Fairy type! And it suits you!" Chihiro signed happily. Primarina would clap her flippers in happiness. "Aww!" Chihiro signed before walking back to Daisuke and turns to her new Pokémon. "This is my first Pokémon, Cutie! Cutie, meet Pinky, Lilith, Majesty, Meadow, and Aqua!" Chihiro signed. The Sylveon squealed happily and ran over to her new friends, who happily played with the Sylveon. "Wow! They're playing together! Aw! So cute! Thank you so much, Uncle!" The man would nod his head, indirectly tell her that she is welcome. "Alright! Let me get my stuff and we'll go catch up Niichan!" Chihiro would sign to her Pokémon. Her Pokémon nodded in agreement. She would go to her room and grab her stuff and gotten changed into a very expensive looking outfit. She got out her Pokeballs one by one, signing "Return!" and putting them in her bag. Daisuke walked up to her. "You ready, Chihiro?" Chihiro nodded her head very excitedly. Daisuke chuckled. "Alrighty then! Let's go to the nearest inn!" Daisuke said as the two walked out of the house.
feeling:
very excited
thinking:
OMG! More Pokémon friends for Cutie to play with! I now have a full Pokémon team! YAY!

Zenitsu,Tanjiro and Nezuko
Azalea town,Slowpoke inn.
AnimeQueenVA AnimeQueenVA Ploegy Ploegy Icee Icee Forevermore Forevermore
"I just hope Chihiro chan is alright."Zenitsu said to himself. "Zenitsu kuh is worried about his ni chann right?" Nezuko asked while playing with Kit.
"Don't worry Zenitsu, we'll go see her tomorrow before we leave." Tanjiro replied. "I also forgot to ask Daisuke-san for a map. We need to know where we are and where we should go next. You said there were other outworlders with you when you ended up in this world?" Tanjiro asked Zenitsu.
"Yeah,three of them. Ventus,a boy who's kinda like you,a princess named Peach and Lea..the..the guy I told you about earlier." Zenitsu replied.

"I thought we could acompany them. We are all on the same boat so we should stick together until we all return to our respective homeworlds." Tanjiro explained.
Zenitsu looked down."I don't think Lea will want me around." he said,sadly.
"I'm sure he will. Zenitsu,what you did in this forest was a selfless act of kindness.You went to help Chihiro,even though you were in dangerous and uncharted teritories. I would have done the same thing." Tanjiro replied.
"I guess you would." Zenitsu replied.

Chihiro Sakurajima
A
fter several minutes of walking, Chihiro and her uncle had finally made it to Slowpoke Inn! "Now, my Chihiro, go in there and say hi for me! I have to do some business. See you!" Daisuke waved Chihiro goodbye as he walked back to his house. Chihiro nodded and quickly went inside the inn. When she got in the inn, she started searching for Zenitsu, but the place was crowded and she couldn't see. She pushed her way to the reception desk. "Hello! Have you seen my Nii?" Chihiro signed. "Oh! Hello there, little girl. What's your brother's name?" The clerk questioned. Chihiro signed, "His name is Zenitsu! Have you seen him?" "Ah! Yes, I have! He booked a room with his two friends! Want me to lead you to them?" The clerk said to the girl. Chihiro nodded her head yes. "Alright! Take my hand. It's a bit crowded in here. I'll show you where he is!" The clerk would take Chihiro's hand and led her to a room. "This is their room. I'll take my leave now." The clerk would bow before heading back to work. Chihiro would look at the door nervously. She shakily knocked at the door, then waited for someone to answer it.
feeling:
nervous
thinking:
Oh god...I'm feeling a bit nervous...Wuahhhh...

Zenitsu,Tanjiro and Nezuko
AnimeQueenVA AnimeQueenVA Ploegy Ploegy Icee Icee Forevermore Forevermore
A knock was heard on the door. " Who could that be?" Zenitsu asked.
"I'll answer." Tanjiro replied as he got up and went for the door. He opened it. He remembered having seen Chihiro when her uncle carried her to the room.
"Hello there. You must be Chihiro,right?" Tanjiro asked. " You feel better too. Zenitsu will be happy..."

"Wait,Chihiro Chan is here?!" Zenitsu shouts. He dashed to the door,much to Tanjiro's surprise. "I was so worried! So sorry I coudn't be by your side when you healed! What kind of big brother I am!" he said sobbing.
"Well, come on in." Tanjiro replied."Zenitsu and your uncle told us alot about you." Tanjiro added.
Nezuko was waiting for them,sitting on one of the beds and playing with her Vulpix.

Last edited:
Chihiro Sakurajima
C
hihiro would notice a red-haired boy who looked the same age as her big brother figure. "U-Uh..hello there, Mister..?-" Chihiro would sign, but then stopped dead in her tracks when she heard that familiar voice. She then spotted Zenitsu rush to the door. She felt tears starting to fall from her face. She smiled and signed, "NIICHAN!" as she ran over to him and would hug Zenitsu tightly, crying softly in the process. She felt overjoyed to see Zenitsu, even though it has been several hours; to her, it felt like eternity. She let go of the hug, as she almost forgot to tell her big brother something special. "Nii! I wanna show you something!" Chihiro signed enthusiastically. She opened up her cherry blossom purse and brought out five Pokeballs. "Uncle got me more Pokémon for me and Cutie to play with! Wanna see?" Chihiro signed excitedly. She went inside of the room and let out all five of her new Pokémon. The five Pokémon would let out a cry of joy. Chihiro's Pokemon would run to the other Pokemon and started to play with them. "Aren't they cool? Anyways, Pinky is the Ribombee, Lilith is the Mimikyu, Majesty is the Gardevoir, Meadow is the Comfey, and Aqua is the Primarina! They look cute! Right, Niichan?" Chihiro excitedly signed to her big brother.
interaction:
SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15
feeling:
overjoyed
thinking:
Omg...NIICHAN!!!

Tanjiro and Nezuko Kamado,Zenitsu Agatsuma
Azalea town,Slowpoke inn

Zenitsu was surprised as Chihiro hugged him tightly. He cried in joy as well."I missed you too!!!" Zenitsu replied back. Tanjiro smiled as he witnessed the scene. Then Chihiro letted go to show her new pokemon.
Tanjiro and Zenitsu looked happy. "They are so adorable!" Zenitsu replied
Raimaru the Pichu,Mizu the Oshawott and Kit the Vulpix noticed the newcomers and ran to play with their new friends.

"They are so cute!" Nezuko replied cheerfully. " "Nezuko Chan likes them too!" Zenitsu replied. He looked shocked. I forgot to intorduce them! Chihiro,this is my friend Tanjiro Kamado and his sister Nezuko!" "Nice to meet you!" Nezuko replied. "Zenitsu and your uncle told us alot about you." Tanjiro said.

Chihiro Sakurajima
C
hihiro would smile happily at their reactions. "Oh! Hi, Tanjiro-san, Nezuko-san! Nice to meet the two of you! I bet that my uncle told you two great things about me, huh? But anyways! I know a boutique that is known for having extremely cute clothing and accessories for you and your Pokemon! Good thing I have money with me. Wanna check it out?" Chihiro signed happily. "If not, then it's fine..." The ten-year-old would sign before dropping her head sadly. "Oh and Nii? Is it my fault that Lea had to yell at you...?" Chihiro signed with tears in her eyes. "If I didn't get hurt...maybe Lea would've been more nicer to you...but...now he's now a bit more rude now...all because of me..." Chihiro would then start to cry softly. Cutie, Pinky, Lilith, Majesty, Meadow, and Aqua would notice this and ran to their trainer, trying to comfort her. "I-It's all my fault that Lea yelled at you for leaving them...I...I'm sorry...!" Chihiro shakily signed as she sobbed a little bit louder. Chihiro's Pokemon would feel sad too and would continue to comfort their trainer.
interaction:
feeling:
upset and sad
thinking:
I feel bad that Lea had to yell at Nii..it's all my fault...

Tanjiro and Nezuko Kamado Zenitsu Agatsuma
AnimeQueenVA AnimeQueenVA
"He did say good things about you." Tanjiro replied. The three of thrm heard about the boutique that Chihiro told them about.
"I would love to go!" Nezuko replied. " I'm sure there will be something cute for Kit!"
" I would love to go too." Zenitsu replied. " You're okay with thst,right Raimaru?" The Pichu nods.
" If Nezuko wants to go,then I'll go too." Tanjiro replied.The three then noticed Chihiro being sad. She asked Zenitsu if she was the cause of Lea's anger.She felt guilty about it. "No,it's not your fault Chihiro! I wanted to help. Lea wasn't in a good mood. I can't blame him. We were all taken from our homeworlds."
"I didn't meet Lea yet,but Zenitsu is not selfish. He has a good heart." Tanjiro replied. " I could tell thanks to my sharp sense of smell. He even procted Nezuko."

Chihiro Sakurajima
C
hihiro would beam with excitement. "Alright! Shall we get going? By the way, you can buy anything you want and I'll pay for it. Think of it as my way of saying, "Thank you for looking out for my Nii!"!" The child would sign happily. Her Pokémon would squeal with happiness, as they're going to get dolled up. "I'll text my uncle to supervise us, if that's alright with you three?" Chihiro would sign before grabbing out her phone and started to text her uncle. After a couple of seconds, Chihiro put her phone away in her purse. "Alrighty! Uncle said yes! Should we go now? I possibly can't wait any longer!" Chihiro excitedly signed to her new friends (and brother figure).
interaction:
feeling:
excited
thinking:
OMG!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!! I get to spend time with Nii and his friends! Yay!!!

"Thank you Chihiro." Tanjiro replied. " We'll try not to go overboard though."he added. " We're looking up for each other. For Inosuke too. I hope he's alright." Tanjiro replied. " Me too. If he ends up here like us,we'll introduce you to him." Zenitsu told Chihiro. " Let's get going now. I can't wait to see that shop!" he added.
"Me too!" Nezuko added.

Tanjiro,Zenitsu and Nezuko left the inn but waited for Chihiro. Their pokemon followed.

Chihiro Sakurajima
C
hihiro would jump in excitement. Chihiro nodded before running after the three, while her Pokémon followed behind her. The four would exit the Slolwpoke Inn to go to a nearby boutique. After a couple minutes of walking, the four have finally made to her aunt's botique: Beatrix Boutique. The four would walk in and looked around in awe. Chihiro then noticed a familiar person at the front desk. "AUNTIE AOI!" The child would sign excitedly before running straight towards her aunt and would give her a big hug. "Awww! I've missed you too!" Her aunt would say sweetly. "And who are these people?" The 77-year-old would question the girl. "Oh! This is Zenitsu, the person who saved me, and these are his friends: Tanjiro and Nezuko Kamado!" Chihiro signed happily. "Oh my! Haha! You've made friends! That's sweet! And Zenitsu, thank you for rescuing her. We are in your debt." Aoi would say kindly as she bowed politely. Chihiro smiled sweetly. "Oh yea! Me and my friends want to look very cute today! Can we look around your shop please, Auntie?" Chihiro signed pleadingly. "Oh, alright. You may." Chihiro's aunt said. Chihiro would smile happily before looking around for cute clothing and accessories for her and her new Pokémon.
interaction:
feeling:
excited
thinking:
YAY! I cannot wait to go to my favorite boutique in all of Johto!

Tanjiro,Nezuko and Zenitsu went inside the store. They noticed that Chihiro went to see the store's owner which turned out to be her aunt.
The three of them bowed politely as well.
"Well..." Zenitsu replied. " I heard that she was in trouble so I went to help her." Zenitsu replied."Zenitsu has a good heart." Tanjiro added.
Nezuko was the first to look around the store,while holding Kit in her arms.
"I wonder what should I choose for Kit." She said.

"There's alot of cute accesories there!" Zenitsu added.

"Still need to choose something for Mizu." Tanjiro added.

Chihiro Sakurajima
C
hihiro would look around for cute clothing and accessories for her and her Pokémon, and maybe even her Nii and his friends and their Pokémon. She then noticed a very cute matching outfit set for the trainer and their Pokémon. Chihiro would have stars in her eyes. "Ohoho! You like that set, sweetie?" Her aunt would say behind her. Chihiro turned around and nodded. "Well, I made that set just for you. Your uncle told me about the new Pokemon that he was going to give you after you wake up, so I quickly made these just for you! I hope you'll like them!" Chihiro beamed with happiness and hugged her aunt. "Thank you so much, Auntie! I love it!" She signed happily. "Why don't you try them on? I'll take you to the fitting rooms." Aoi said sweetly before she took her hand gently and led her to the fitting rooms. Chihiro's aunt would walk over to Chihiro's three friends. "It looks like Chihiro has found something. I bet that she'll like it if the three of you would go to the fitting rooms and take a look at her new outfit." Aoi would say sweetly before walking away.
interaction:
feeling:
excited
thinking:
Oh my! These outfits look so cute! Oh woah...THAT ONE LOOKS ADORABLE! I must try it on!

Azalea town
Tanjiro,Nezuko and Zenitsu were still browsing through the outfits. It seemed Chihiro was the first to find something.
A matching pair of outfits for both trainer and pokemon? It was adorable too. "You made the outfit for her and pokemon? That was really nice!" Tanjiro said.

"Well,we'll go see Chihiro. I'm sure the outfit will fit her!" Zenitsu replied.
The trio went yo the fitting rooms.
"Zenitsu,this is the first time I've seen you like this." Tanjiro said to his friend.
"You act like an older brother,much like me." Zenitsu smiled. " Well I did learn from the best!" He replied. Tanjiro looked surprised, but smiled.
They waited for Chihiro along with their pokemon.

Tanjiro and Nezuko Kamado Zenitsu Agatsuma.

Tanjiro,Nezuko and Zenitsu looked at Chihiro with her new outfit.
" Chihiro....that is...tne most adorable thing ever!!! " Zenitsu replied.
"Isn't she adorable Tanjiro,Nezuko Chan?!" Zenitsu asked. He was a proud big brother.
" So adorable!" Nezuko replied cheerfully. " You look so cute in this Chihiro san!"
"It does loom cute." Tanjiro replied with a smile. Mizu,Raimaru and Kit all look at Chihiro and her pokemon in awe.
" Nii san,Kit and I want to look cuter too!" Nezuko said.
" I'm sure we'll find something for you and Kit ,Nezuko." Tanjiro replied.

Azalea town
Tanjiro,Nezuko and Zenitsu were still browsing through the outfits. It seemed Chihiro was the first to find something.
A matching pair of outfits for both trainer and pokemon? It was adorable too. "You made the outfit for her and pokemon? That was really nice!" Tanjiro said.

"Well,we'll go see Chihiro. I'm sure the outfit will fit her!" Zenitsu replied.
The trio went yo the fitting rooms.
"Zenitsu,this is the first time I've seen you like this." Tanjiro said to his friend.
"You act like an older brother,much like me." Zenitsu smiled. " Well I did learn from the best!" He replied. Tanjiro looked surprised, but smiled.
They waited for Chihiro along with their pokemon.
Chihiro Sakurajima
A
fter a couple of minutes getting dressed, Chihiro would look in the mirror. The outfit looked absolutely adorable on her (Note: See pictures of Chihiro and her Pokémon's outfits in OOC Chat). She would walk out of the dressing room and twirled herself around, causing the dress to twirl with her. "How do I look, Nii?" Chihiro signed happily. Her Pokémon would squeal in excitement.
interaction:
feeling:
excited
thinking:
Oh my gosh...THIS LOOKS CUTE!! I can't wait to show this to Nii!

Tanjiro,Zenitsu and Nezuko
Zenitsu looked in awe as he witnessed Chihiro's new attire. " You look adorable!!!!" Zenitsu replied. " I think Nezuko would look cute as well in an outfit like that." Tanjiro replied. " Good idea big brother! I want to try one too." Nezuko replied.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back