• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Spookz Rp Buddy Finding Post!™

xX_Spookzz_Xx

Average Halloween Enjoyer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello random people of the internet! I am Spookz, your average roleplayer. I have been roleplaying for 4 years! This thread is me looking for a friend to make stories with. First, let's get the rules over with.

Rule One: Do not ask me to roleplay NSFW, that goes against my and RpNation's rules. I will block and report you.

Rule Two: Please be flexible and kind. I am a odd person, who may accidentally ghost you for a bit. Bump me every once in a while, but please don't spam. Also, my hours change due to jobs and school. (I'm juggling a college life and this.) I'll tell you when I gotta go, so you aren't left in the dark.

Rule Three: I'll be flexible with you, so please tell if the rp is boring, or you have things to do. Knowing makes me feel better.

Rule Four: Please tell me any preferences you have before rping, like pronouns, triggers, or types of rp. I'll work with you and respect what you wish.

Now, I'll list fandoms that I'm willing to rp. My preferred roles are listed, you explain yours in pms.

FNAF: (craving Afton Family angst or slice of life) William, Michael, Henry (can play anyone you need.)

DSAF: (I can do Davesport or just random shenanigans. NO HENRY UNLESS ANGST PLEASE) Dave, Jack, Peter

The Walten Files: (would love some cute Rosemary and Jack stuff.) Jack, Sophie

Eddsworld: (would love random shenanigans or Red Army crap.) Tord, Paul, Patryck, Tom, Matt, Edd

Death Note: (potato chip) Light, L, Mat, Aizawa, Ryuk

Mha: (maybe ships? But mostly shenanigans.) My oc, most of the LOV, probably most of 1-A (NO MINETA EVER)

Hamilton: (idk why just an obsession of mine!) Burr, Hamilton, Jefferson, Lafayette, Laurens, Madison

Danganronpa: (don't mind an outside or in killing game rp!) Byakuya, Kokichi, Nagito, Shuichi, Hajime, Rantaro, Gonta

Animal Crossing: (would like some angsty Redd and Tom stuff!) Tom Nook, Raymond, Redd

Now, onto outside of fandom rps!
Cops vs. Robbers (you get the idea, detective chases criminal around.)

Highschool (almost anything.)

Enemies to lovers

Mafia

Yandere stuff

Crime things

ANGST

Maybe furry stuff..???

Will come up with more ideas soon! Please comment or pm if these sound interesting! Farewell! :D

Last edited:
Forgot to add smthn. You can ask about plots I didn't say here. I'm very forgetful sometimes! ^^

Fandoms:Danganronpa
Out-of-Fandom:Crime,highschool yandrere, and maybe ANGST.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back