• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MHA: Save Our Lives | Alternate MHA RP (OPEN)

Lilybee

Hope it doesn't sting ;3
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
We live in a world of heroes. But what are heroes without villains? Unfortunately, crime is steadily on the rise all around the world and the only ones who can stop it are the newest generation of heroes...
That's where we come in! In this version of the story, there are completely new characters with no such thing as All For One or One For All, but instead are replaced by villains far beyond cunning and petty.
While enrolled at the most prestigious school in all of Japan, will you join the heroes in the effort to fight off villains and end the upward trend of crime, or will you fall victim to the darkness looming in the shadows?

Hello! I go by Lily, and I'm looking for someone to roleplay this idea with me! ^-^
As of writing this, I am 20 years old and female (she/her)!
I'm a sucker for romance stories, so I'd prefer a male partner who also is interested in a romance story!
Of course, they're in high school, so the romance is purely teen romance, although if there is ever a time skip then clearly that can move forward!

Do keep in mind that I am balancing work/college very often, so I won't reply super quick or multiple times a day most days, and if I need a break I'll let you know! <3
Feel free to dm me if you are interesting in roleplaying with me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back