• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Spiderman: Venom Unleashed

ElectraHeart-1990

what do you want from me?
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So my Spider-Man knowledge is a bit on the limited side, the most I know is from the Spider-Verse movies. However, I have watched both Venom movies and all the pre-MCU Spiderman movies.
All of it has me wanting to scratch the RP bug in my brain.

Basically, Peter Parker, a typical sweet teenager plus his friends (And bullies and numerous villains trying to kill his alter ego), you know typical friendly neighborhood activity!

However, I have two different variations I want to go about Peter Parker and Venom.

1) I want to add in an alternative take I have for Eddie Brock, just to be fun and add to the dynamic.
Eddie Brock is a fellow student at Midtown High School, who is on the school newspaper committee with Parker. They're friends here, about as thick as Peter is with Harry, if just a little more spotty when it comes to hanging out outside of journalism and the school newspaper.
Things only start getting a bit strained the more Peter ditches him and his other friends for god knows what. And even more so when Eddie starts mentioning little tidbits of "meeting someone" he is also taking more time to hang around. At the same time, Spiderman is dealing with a new parasitic threat.

2) Peter Parker is dealing with a new parasitic threat, hopping from body to body and wreaking havoc on New York City. Peter's unsure how to beat this new threat, and it makes his daily life a whole lot harder. At the same time, a man stumbling through the streets starts getting some attention, numerous cops trailing him and a shadowy science program waiting in the wings. What happens when Peter and this mysterious man cross paths? And will it bring Peter any closer to figuring out how to counter his parasitic rival?

Please DM me if you are interested! There could be a little comedy in here akin to Spectacular Spiderman, (which I have also not watched a lot of)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back