• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Simple Fandom Search — MHA, Fairy Tail, Bleach, etc.

Emigoose

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
1707891552393.png

Greetings! My name is Emi and this is my first attempt in a few years in finding some writing partners! I am fandom trash have a relatively small and specific list of cravings. Mostly anime, and the vast majority (really minus one) being canon x oc. I am 21+ (you must be 18+), she/her and have been writing for well over 15 years. I absolutely love writing in fandoms and I'm hoping to find a few long term writing partners! My discord tag is turtles.everywhere — feel free to add me so we can start plotting!

RP and OOC: Discord > GDocs > this site for where the rp takes place. I’m really not a fan of roleplaying in forums, however if you are able to help me with layouts, I’m digging the plot, I won’t turn it away. Just no PM roleplays! However, Discord will be used for OOC!

I will only write with other females.

I do canon x OC. Please do not ask for canon x canon or oc x oc unless it's written as an option in the fandom. Also, doubling is a must. Four characters between the two of us!

Romance is a must! I won't do platonic, but I'm entirely okay with slowburns. I will also not do love at first sight. Please note I will play a canon as truly as I can, I won't play a canon OOC so it falls in love with your character faster.

I write the bare minimum of 3 well written and detailed paragraphs, but I will quite often write more as I love writing. I ask that my partner considers quality over quantity in each post, but please give me at least the same amount I promise.

Please plot with me. Don't leave me being the only one doing the plotting. The deeper we plot, the better! I don't wing anything or go word by word of the fandoms story.

I will write m/f and f/f. Please be willing to do the same!

My limits are your limits, for the most part. I won't do smut, or any weird ass fetishes.

You can expect a post from me at least once a week, unless I let you know otherwise. I look for the same thing.

Bleach
I am craving this like CRAZY, pleeeeease. I have watched the most recent two seasons and my love for the series has been completely revived. I would absolutely kill to write in this universe. Also caught up with the manga!
  • I will play just about any canon, but please list more than one option when you contact me. I will warn you that I don't think I'd be able to pull off the arrancar very well. Perhaps Grimmjow? It's highly dependent on the plot for me.
  • I will not play Aizen.
  • I’m looking for Renji or Shuhei
Naruto
It has been a hot ass minute, to the point I’m question whether I want to do this or wait until I brush up on some things LOL! I do have some ideas/a potentially interesting plot I never got to see through with a previous partner that I’d LOVE to pitch.
  • I could probably play most characters, however the ones I’m most comfortable with are Gaara, Kankuro, Sasori, Kakashi and Naruto. Feel free to ask though!
  • I won’t play Itachi or Sasuke.
  • I’m hoping for Deidara or Gaara.
My Hero Academia
I have read the manga slightly past the war. I’m aware of spoilers and don’t particularly care if they’re given!
  • I can play really just about anyone. I won’t play Aizawa, Chisaki, Endeavor, or Bakugou.My apologies on that last one, as I’m sure that’ll turn many canon x oc peeps off. But I just have a hard time musing Bakugou romantically.
  • I would love to have Kirishima, Hawks or Setsuna.
Fairy Tail
Also been a hot second. I'm about due for a re-watch, as I've missed it so much! I read very far. But it's been years, so please be patient shoild you approach me with this one! Wiki will be my friend to remember 😂
  • Give me a few of your favorite canons and we'll go from there! I'm most comfortable with Gray, Laxus, Gajeel, Loke, but feel free to ask!
  • I'm hoping to find someone to play Natsu!

Pokémon
Okay, so for this one I have something pretty specific in mind. I'd also rather oc x oc for this fandom! I'm a huge fan of 'what if' scenarios. I'd love something that centered around the Hoenn Region as a setting. Your character can come from any region! What happens if the hero of the story fails and Kyogre, Groudon and Rayquaza wreck havoc? Causing devastating earthquakes and horrific flooding and tsunamis.

I would also like to think this event would cause a domino effect worldwide. We'd be hearing stories distortion world leaking out into the open, and the balance of all peace in the Pokémon world has been completely disturbed. It's our characters jobs to be the new heroes of the world and find a way to bring balance back to the world.

That's it! As I said above, feel free to add me on discord to start plotting. If you’re more comfortable starting the conversation on here, you’re welcome to shoot me a message as well. Either way, when contacting me, please make sure to introduce yourself and tell me what you're wanting to roleplay! If you're adding me on discord first, please make sure to let me know who you are, and message me after I accept the request.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back