• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Search for a a-Gore-able partner!

The Fallen One

Ĭ ዛᕔᕓꗛ ꕷꗛꗛᙁ ꗛᕓꗛɌᎽꞆዛĬᙁǤ.
okay, so BASICALLY i'm really into gore and horror. you like that? Great!

about me?? i'm Fax or Beeb. my pronouns are he/they! i'm a trans boy, who has a bit of a weird attraction to horror plots that involve cannibalism. man eating plant? great! a man who's running a restaurant and selling meat to all the boys n' grills? a classic! (if you get that reference.. marry me.) i've really had a craving for a good horror plot, with the good ol ingredient of cannibalism.

rules:
please, PLEASE!! have good grammar!! i won't rp with someone who types like:
he walks through the forest and sees a big man "oh hi" he stands there looking up at him

i will rp with someone who types like:

(oc) strolled through a forest with a calm demeanor, observing his surroundings with a curiously sharp eye. the trees are reaching to the heavens, and something else, is too.. a big hulking man, who's watching (oc)'s every move. they swallow nervously, before attempting to communicate with the less than friendly demeanor. "he..hello?"

for the love of god, put some effort in! i prefer at least 1 meaty paragraph and at most 7 paragraphs. i'm a bit intimidated by a wall of words.

i'm usually very friendly!! i get excited about ocs easily, and love talking about our skrunkilies. i can take a while to reply, as i do work a 9-5. but i try to put a lot of detail and feeling!!

i only play males or mascs. i'd prefer if you had a masc character, but i'm open to anything else!

english is NOT my first language! i'm german! (in america, CST)

do. not. control. my. character.

sorry, but i wanna be the cannibal! just how it goes for me.

i rp only in dms.

don't be dry!

keep it interesting, if i lose my interest, i'll stop replying.

3rd person only. this is a dealbreaker.

i'll most likely reply to dms rather than comments or replies.

okay, that's my thingymabob! the roles i want are bolded.

cannibalistic butcher x loyal customer

cannibal mourge worker x vampire pretending to be dead body

doctor x patient who's been having some odd stomach issues

cannibal serial killer
x serial killer

suspicious farmer x assistant

weirdly well fed regular x bartender

suspected werewolf x hitman

overfed werewolf x personal nurse

lumberjack x wendigo (the creepypasta, not the legend. or i could do it, i just don't wanna offend anyone but it's so genuinely fun to play)

more coming soon! open to suggestions, ideas, and other.

might do fandom if i really like it. Spooky month is a big yes!! (if you let me play Bob) if i do fandom, i'll most likely play a oc. i hardly play cc. i can learn about fandoms if i'm interested in it! just ask if i'm in a fandom, and i'll tell you yes or no. yk what i also love? Good Omens. AUUUUUUUGGGGHHHH!! it's also a automatic yes!

I DO NOT GET NOTIFICATIONS FOR COMMENTS!! DM ME IF YOU WANT TO CHAT!!

no plots yet! see ya, and hope you're just ravenous to start a rp!

Last edited:
Bump!! also i got the jelly lip quencher from inc.redible, tastes horrific. can't get the taste out my mouth. rip

I love gore and dark RP's so.... Interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back