• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokémon: Fractured {Medieval AU}

OfficialCosplayerVA

a roleplay by OfficialCosplayerVA (aka AnimeQueenVA) and DragonSlayer57

Pokémon: Fractured
!

When time runs out...it's the trainers to save the day! ♡

tags

#pokemon, #medieval

Relaxing Pokémon Music (Vol. 1)

???

• introducing

It all started several years ago, when Palkia and Dialga are fighting. They are using move after move after move. All of a sudden, they all let out a huge amount of energy on their final attack, fracturing the timeline and ruining time. Suddenly, Giratina notices and takes advantage of this moment and when the two Pokémon were weakened, he drags them into the reverse world, leaving behind fragments of their power. Now, Five Trainers and their Pokémon will go on a magical quest to save Palkia and Dialga from the evil clutches of Giratina! Will they be able to save the two Pokémon? Let's find out!

Now, the journey starts as five Trainers and their Pokémon travel to the reverse world to save Palkia and Dialga!

a

b

c

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
I would be interested in joining if you have more information.

Here's the questions that I have:
  • What's the region this is taking place in, or will it take place in multiple?
  • You said this is a medieval AU? Does this take place in a historical setting of Pokemon when Palkia and Dialga are fighting, or does the result of their battle send the characters back in time to a medieval time period/alternate world? Or something else?
  • Is this open yet, or are you still working on things?

To the peeps who're asking questions:
1. This takes place in every region
2. The trainers will be brought into a medieval world
3. This is still open!

I have a question about the "leaving behind fragments of their power" part:
What would that particularly be like? Is it that the trainers each have a special power from them? Or...?

I have a question about the "leaving behind fragments of their power" part:
What would that particularly be like? Is it that the trainers each have a special power from them? Or...?
Well, talk to Dragon about that. They were the one who thought of the plotline
I am working on my character now, should the backstory be Medieval or Modern?
Hmm...you can do whatever you like! I don't mind

Users who are viewing this thread

Back