• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom SIGN UPS CLOSED - Azurecoast Academy (A Pokemon Fan-Made School RP)

We have 10 (including you and me). Only 2 people have submitted a CS.

I’m still having this open and I don’t have a definite limit in mind yet, but I’m just stating that I’m considering capping the number of RPers.

For those of you who are still interested and haven’t replied yet, don’t worry about it, I’m not closing the RP just yet.
Probably for the best. I'll try and get my character sheet put together as soon as I can.

I may be interested as well if you're accepting more. Will need to look over things a bit more though before I can put together a character sheet >-<
would also love a link if you're still open!
Glad to have you both! Discord links are being sent right about now. Feel free to get started on your CSs :D

I've decided that I will close the interest check and RP tomorrow, 10:00 am PST. People who still have an interest have time, but it is running out quickly :)

And as a side note, I'm currently adding more information on the RP page, specifically about dorms and Seranova.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back