• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon: Fractured {Medieval AU} (OOC)

OfficialCosplayerVA

a roleplay by OfficialCosplayerVA (aka AnimeQueenVA) and DragonSlayer57

Pokémon: Fractured
!

When time runs out...it's the trainers to save the day! ♡

tags

#pokemon, #medieval

Relaxing Pokémon Music (Vol. 1)

???

• introducing

It all started several years ago, when Palkia and Dialga are fighting. They are using move after move after move. All of a sudden, they all let out a huge amount of energy on their final attack, fracturing the timeline and ruining time. Suddenly, Giratina notices and takes advantage of this moment and when the two Pokémon were weakened, he drags them into the reverse world, leaving behind fragments of their power. Now, Five Trainers and their Pokémon will go on a magical quest to save Palkia and Dialga from the evil clutches of Giratina! Will they be able to save the two Pokémon? Let's find out!

Now, the journey starts as five Trainers and their Pokémon travel to the reverse world to save Palkia and Dialga!

a

b

c

♡coded by uxie♡

My girl has been made and posted! Decided to go for something unique!

It seems like everyone’s getting their sheets up! I’d preferably like to start the rp by next week, though if we’re fast we could probably start by friday! I should have the plot done by then or Thursday night

Sounds fine me! I haven't had a chance to use this OC yet! At least not this iteration!

Still thinking about an idea for my character. I have a few floating around, such as a junior Pokemon ranger/hunter, a Pokemon breeder and geneticist, and a scion from a dragon tamer clan. I just can't really decide what seems best for this >-<

I thought about a breeder that specializes in competitive Pokemon breeding. Like, helping breed for IVs, natures, and things like that in a humane manner, as well as helping the other hatched Pokemon find happy homes >-<

"With our modern understanding of genetics, breeding science, and the most recently developed rapid potential analysis device, or RPADv4, we can achieve a level of potential that creator Arceus could only dream of!"

"Well, at least, that's what the Pokemon Tournament Officials want to hear. Personally, I think every Pokemon is a masterpiece, regardless of what RPAD 'potential' they might have. If anything, these days, with classification of 'potential' the easiest it's ever been, it's the little guys that are most in need of our love and support."

- Marigold Zesse (M.Z.), Po.D.

Just to double check, because I got a bit confused by the original post, but do our characters come from the medieval world or the modern world?

It’s basically a bunch of Au’s that are supposed to be separate smash together

If you have a competitive IV breeder, expect my Alexis to judge you very harshly. Mainly due to the amount of Pokemon who suffer abandonment and are cast aside to the wild just because they were not good enough. She is of the mindset that all Pokemon should be treated well and respected, regardless of combative ability or stats.

You can keep saying that… But just wait into you see what i have in store for all of you!

No matter what happens, Alexis will manage to avoid causing harm. She is a pacifist, but with her PTSD, ye can't blame 'er. The spirits on the other hand...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back