• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings No Ghost Please

BasDorcha

Golden Age Dinosaur
Hey there! Basdorcha here. I'm looking to find a few people who enjoy modern/realism/gang type RPs, or even are just open to trying new ideas or different types of RPs together with me and a friend. We're both very dedicated RPers who posted 2+ paragraphs a post, 2-3 post a week, and will actively plan and get the hype rolling in discord. Want to find just a few folks that don't just flake after character creation and are dedicated to sticking around and getting an RP off the ground.

Our RP together (me and the friend) is a Birmingham based gang rp in 1975. Can have multiple chars. Love all the drama you can throw at us. If you'd like more info let me know and I'll shoot you the info ;)

Maybe this is not your style but you're still looking for a dedicated group/partner? Still reply and say hey! I have ideas for new RPs I'd love to get off the ground, and I'm pretty rp-flexible for the most part. I'd love to create a group that likes gets a rp off the ground that they all kind of built together and have say so in and might be up to even try each others ideas for different RPs. Essentially I want some friends who will RP with me lol and drag me along to their RPs (or at least try) .

I might be sleep deprived writing this, so if it sounds crazy, just blame the rats. Rats? I hate rats. Rats make me crazy. I was crazy once. They locked me in a rubber room. A rubber room with rats. Rats make me crazy........
Flirty Flirting GIF
:closed eyes open smile:

Not sure how to tag a mod - I accidentally posted this in the wrong forum - is there anyway to move it to the right forum?

Hoyo!

You can use the @ symbol, and type "moderator" to get the Moderator tag to show. After typing out the word "moderator," it might take a sec for the site to give the little popup that you can click on to complete the tag.

In this case, I'll go ahead and move your thread. So no need to tag this time.

Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back