• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Dōki no Sakura | A Tragic Slice-of-Life Yuri School Roleplay Set In Wartime Japan

maybe I can get a pilot guy that's one of you guys brother or something?
Hi, thanks for your interest in this RP! And yes, while I think we already have enough players to play the evacuated schoolgirls, I could definitely use some help playing another supporting character. However, this would mean explaining secret lore inaccessible to the schoolgirl players through extra-diegetic means, i.e. DMs. So the experience would be more spoiler-y.

Also, while you can play as a pilot, as you mentioned, because there are a lot of current player characters who haven't specified their relationship to someone they know on the front lines, there will be significant limitations on what you can do with that character. This has to do with the geographical location of the school, which is quite far inland, as opposed to coastal areas like Yokosuka, Kure, and Sasebo, where there may be more military activity. What I can suggest though is to play more than one character, you'll be helping me roleplay some NPCs like the girls' brothers/parents while also having your own character that is also part of the academy. If you're still interested, I would like you to continue this in DM, because if we talk about it here, it will spoil some things for the other players. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back