• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
"I'm not expecting you to wear a scarf in the summer Atreus." Victoria points out and she stretches.

Alex hands Atreus his gift, it's a foldable bow with materials for arrows as well, he seemed to like it well enough.

Atreus pulls out the gift and he messes with the bow before the arrow."I didn't expect this." He was surprised by the gift, he does thank him though."No you shouldn't Vi." He tells her.

Alex smiles "Saves you the trouble of borrowing one of mine if you want to shoot some arrow, it is tweaked a bit to fit you though." he says. He sees a message on his phone and raises an eyebrow before sending Bailey 'Shouldn't you be celebrating Christmas or something?'

Victoria ruffles Atreus' hair, happy he likes Alex's present "Now you can practice whenever." she says.

Atreus fiddled with it some more ans pulls on the string testing it."I should get some targets then." He smiled at her, he opens a portal to send it through to his dorm.

Bailey checked her texts "I don't usually celebrate it. My dad's always busy with work or something else and he forgets about it. That's why I felt so nervous yet happy being with you guys. It felt like I finally belonged somewhere Like I had friends who wouldn't forget about me or get too busy to care. I'm sorry for how I came across, I'm not very good at making friends that's all" Bailey opened up a little bit to Alex and did her best, to be honest with him. "can you forgive me?"

"And there are materials to make your own arrows in case you run out." Alex says and he stretches "I better start the over for dinner though." he says and frowns at the text 'If anything, you should apologize for being inconsiderate to Victoria about her having been in an accident, you completely neglected what could happen to being damn stubborn and making someone who had an accident feel like she was ignored.' he sends Bailey.

"I'll help you with making targets, though we have an archery range at the school you can use." Victoria says and she hands Thalia and Atreus their presents "Thalia, it might be a bit... short, sorry about that."

Bailey looked at the text and felt bad "your right. I'd like to apologize to her in person if you'll let me. I'm not usually so disrespectful and inconsiderate. I can be a good person, I promise. I can show you" Bailey sent the text and paced the room as she felt her hand shaking anxiously.

Brooklyn went to talk with her dad "hey um i understand if your busy but it's Christmas season and I was wondering if you wanted to help me make pancakes with me or maybe even watch a movie? i figured it's no fun being alone during this time." She spoke soft and a bit quiet sounding remorseful and guilty.

Atreus nods as they explained about the arrows and targets, he takes the scarf to put on just for the heck of it since it was from Victoria and Thalia thanks her for the scarf."It's fine." She tells her.

'You'll have to wait until you see here again, everyone's a bit snowed in at the moment, can't even see my car.' Alex sends Bailey as he turns on the over, luckily he had been prepared and only had to warm it up.

"I'm guessing we'll have to stay here for tonight." Victoria says, it was still snowing pretty badly and she would find a way to make a portal without sling ring if she had to go home.

"anything I can do to help? shovel a way out, anything like that?" Bailey said trying to offer and help in any way she can. "I don't mind, maybe atreus can help you guys get home, just like he did to me?"

Atreus shrugged."I mean I can easily open a portal if we wanted to go anywhere else you know." He points out before laying down on the couch and fiddled with the scarf a little.

'I highly doubt you can get out your house right now, also, do you still wanna risk going out after I just told you you were being inconsiderate?' Alex sends to Bailey and he sighs, smiling at the others, yeah, he had his doubts about this Christmas party, but he didn't regret it "Mom probably counted on you staying, she cleaned the guest room." he tells the others.

"It's fine Atreus, I wasn't expecting dad to leave me to fend for myself with this weather." Victoria says and she gives him a smile.

Atreus pulls her down by him for cuddles, he knew he didn't give off much warmth for her anyway."What? You want to stay here with the others?" He asks her.

"It's Christmas Atreus, the compabies more important then the presents and what not." Victoria explains and she stretches her leg "I need to walk around a bit."

Alex chuckles, he didn't expect them to fully get it, but at least they got presents for everyone.

Atreus let go of her from his grasp."I mostly care about your company." He mumbled though he rolls over over his side, Thalia throws one of the pillows at him."This is nice too you butt." She tells him.

"You know Alex could've just not invited you?" Victoria asks "If you wanna leave, fine, but I'm staying here." she deadpans at Atreus, honestly, they were invited there, or a tiny bit forced for bonding, but whatever, it was fun to be there."

Alex groans "Really Atreus? Today of all days?" he asks, he wished the boy could keep his attitude in check for a day or two.

Atreus just pokes his tongue out at Alexander before it was followed by a smirk."I really wasn't told I'd be having to stay here with my team in the first place." He gets swat by Thalia again."Well what's next for today?" She asks them.

"Dinner's almost ready." Alex says and he rolls his eyes "Not all of us are part frost giant Atreus. Plus as good as they can predict the weather it's pretty much impossible to predict this much snowfall."

"Most of the time anyway, they tend to be a few days off with the weather." Victoria says, stretching her leg a bit "Also I do take Christmas seriously, so at least make an effort."

Atreus conjures up some mistletoe to wave infront of her with that sly smirk of his."Well atleast I'm making the effort for you, though I do like this Christmas holiday ans that Halloween one." He tells her.

Thalia goes to stand up and stretches, wanting to get up from the floor and she held the scarf in her hand."I am a bit peckish." She tells him.

Bailey was sitting at home alone watching tv and mostly just relaxing as she looked over all the files of her teammates trying to remember everything in the files. She sent a text to Victoria "mind If ask a question about the team files?"

"Five minutes." Alex says and he sets the table "Of course mom had counted on Bailey, but since she'd not here there should be plenty for everyone." he says.

"Right, that's not how mistletoe works." Victoria says and she grabs it before using her magic to put it on the ceiling "That's where it should be." she says. She frowns seeing the text 'Now? Don't you have Christmas to celebrate?'

Bailey frowned a little as she read the text then responded "my dad is busy with some stuff. I've never really celebrated it. That's why i was so excited to be on the team. I thought I was finally a part of something special. I'm truly sorry about EVERYTHING. i'll do anything to fix it"

Atreus let out a small chuckle before he kissed her, shushing her as she spoke then pulled away as he got up."Whatever, it works either way." He pokes his tongue out.

Thalia shrugged at that as she grabs herself a drink."It's usually just us four." She points out."Are you okay though?" She asks him.

"No." Alex says leaning against the counter "First we have shit with Steve's kid, then Bailey comes and just disregards all safety and comfort of Victoria and then there's Atreus, still giving me an attitude and still not listening to me." he says "I'm not fit to be the team leader."

Victoria rolls her eyes, sure, she sends a text back to Bailey to just read the damn files herself, which she should've done in the first place "And you Atreus, should help Alex in the kitchen."

Atreus shrugged as he points out his cousin was in there."He has Thalia so why should I go help in the kitchen? Not like I can really cook either." He points out.

Thalia sighed."I think you're fine being a team leader, just we're young and sometimes children don't listen that well to authority and Atreus is just Atreus." She tells him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back