• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
bailey was feeling like she didn't fit in. "I have bad memory I guess. so uhm anybody like music like taylor swift?" Bailey tried to do her best to not seem so annoying but it didn't seem to work.

Alex shoots the others a look that says 'Help', he opens his present and smiles as he hugs Thalia "Thanks." he says

Victoria facepalms at Bailey "Not a good memory? Comes from the nerd." she mumbles "Bailey, you're trying way too hard, who the hell wants to discuss music tastes on Christmas? Not me."

Bailey sighs and gets up "maybe i should go. it might be better for you guys here" She said as she put her beanie on and searched for her car keys in her purse. She mumbles to herself "god where are they?"

"We're snowed in Bailey, you can't leave." Alex deadpans "and I highly doubt Atreus or Victoria will help you with a portal." he says, he sees Victoria clench her fist though and sighs, Bailey was in for it now.

Victoria stands up and she walks to the girl "You wanna drive in that weather? Do you have any idea that could happen you idiot? You could get into an accident and you could hurt yourself or others, so not only are you slightly annoying, but you're also irrisponsible, shouldn't surprise me since you drove here in the first place."

Atreus lifts his hands like he was a little shocked by Vi's behavior but not like he could blame her for her experience, he wraps his arms around himself."I'm not opening a portal for anyone..." He tells them.

Thalia smiled as she hugged Alexander and does hold out Victoria's which was just an asgardian dress she had gotten for her.

"oh it's just a little snowstorm, i'll walk" bailey was clearly not thinking very straight. She was a little hurt by victoria's words but she tried not to let it affect her. She looked to victoria as she spoke "you know? I'm really sorry you think that about me"

Alex quickly grabs Victoria and moves her back from Bailey "Vi here, got hit by a car as a child during the winter, with less snow then now, so I understand her reaction, but you should think before opening your mouth." he says and drops the magic user next to Thalia.

Victoria takes the present and she tilts her head slightly as she opens it "Uh thanks, I'm not sure it fits my usual style, but I can try it on if you want." she says looking at Thalia "Sorry about my outburst..." she mumbles.

Atreus gently ruffles Vi's hair."Don't think we'd blame you for it but let's settle down." He does chuckle at the gift as it could always be something for a special occasion."Just save it for special occasions." He does hand her his gift, which was a custom made dagger and outfits more her style but he had to throw in a loki shirt in there.

Thalia scoots away just a little."You should try it, it's very comfortable and it'd be pretty on you too." She smiled at her, she wanted to give out things from her home world.

bailey was feeling a little frustrated. "look I know i'm new and all but it's not like i told her something rude. I've done my very best to be nice tonight and get along. I'm not perfect and i'm a little weird. sorry if that's a problem here"

"You don't think before openung your mouth, that's the problem, you've heard Victoria complain about how she hates walking in the snow because of her leg and because she's scared because of what happened and you just tell her it's not a problem if you drive, you're unthoughtful and it was rude against her" Alex tells Bailey and he sighs "And we are snowed in, so you're stuck here, do you really want to risk it getting in an accident?"

Victoria gives Thalia a hug, she didn't like Bailey very much to be honest "I'll try it on when we're finidhed with the presents." she says.

Last edited:
Thalia hugs her with a smile and gives a small nod."Whenever you like." She let the team leader handle their new teammate, she sits back as Atreus had given Victoria the gift from him.

Atreus sits back into the couch and it was tempting to go into another room away from this but he chose not to.

Bailey did everything to hold back her anger and her tongue. "so because i don't have an issue with snow is offending victoria? what's your deal with me? i haven't done anything wrong!" She stepped back and took a deep breath. "look we really don't need to argue"

"The issue is that you have no regards for safety, you're supposed to be a hero in training, but clearly you don't care if you get hurt or hurt yourself by driving in a snowstorm." Alex deadpans "And if we weren't snowed in I'd send you home."

Victoria looks down as she accepts Atreus' present and she mumbles "Never mind that I could've been dead then.", she knows Alex can't stand people like that and frankly, what she had heard and read this wasn't really Bailey.

"i'm asking you to please back off." Bailey was starting to get upset and had issues controlling her anger in the past. "i have not done anything but simply try to be friendly and apparently that's a problem for everyone here. What is so wrong with me trying to be nice?!"

"You are trying to act like someone you're not." Alex points out and he adds "Because we did read your file, we do know who you are and if you were geniuenly trying to be nice, you'd have remembered who your teammates are. Atreus, send her back home please."

Bailey looks at Atreus "don't even think about it!" she looks back to Alex "I'm doing my best to fit in, look i know what happened with the last girl and I truly don't want to end up the same way. All I'm asking is to show some sympathy. It's hard to remember every single thing about every person here I'm still trying to memorize it all." She told Alex truthfully.

Atreus had gotten her a custom dagger and shirts that fit her style, he waved a hand to send the girl through a portal then he closes it behind her before just leaning into the couch and relaxing.

Victoria opens the present and she hugs Atreus "Thanks." she says and she frowns "Now I feel kinda bad about making scarves for everyone." she mumbles.

Alex smiles at Victoria "It's nothing to feel bad about Vi, I'm sure they're great." he says

bailey sighs and heads home to her father trying to brush off and forget what happened. It felt like a big deal even though in reality, it didn't seem to matter much "dad? you home?" she said calling out to bruce.

Atreus wraps his arms around her for a hug."It means more since you made them so don't worry about it." He offered her a smile, before he released her from the hug.

"Even though you don't really need a scarf?" Victoria asks and she sighs, her good mood ruined, she shivers slightly and wraps her jacket better around herself.

Alex pats Victoria's head as he hands her some cookies his mother baked "Maybe Bailey will see her mistakes, but after last time... I doubt it."

Atreus tosses his coat over her and shrugged."It's still a gift from you and made by you so that makes it special even if I don't require a scarf." He ruffles her hair with a smile.

As bailey paced in her room at home thinking, she started to feel a bit guilty. "M-maybe they're right. If i'm going to be apart of this team I need to show some effort." She sent alex a text "hey um, i was thinking about what you were saying earlier, is there anyway you could call me. i'd like to apologize to everyone."

Alex hands Thalia her gift, he had gotten her some books om human culture and history, figured she'd need it.

Victoria gives a smile "Thanks, but that does mean you're gonna wear it right?" she asks.

Atreus lightly punched her shoulder."Why wouldn't I wear it? Maybe not all the time but I'll cherish it." He leans into her with a smile.

Thalia takes the gift and opens it, examining the books."Thanks, these should come in handy for blending in and learning more on your people." She smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back