• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy β„π•–𝕣𝕠𝕖𝕀 𝕠𝕗 𝔸 ℕ𝕖𝕨 π•Žπ• π•£π•π•• {β„π•–π•šπ•Ÿπ•”π•’π•£π•Ÿπ•’π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ ℝℙ}

supermartinbros

❝My wings have broken off and I keep falling...❞
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome, thank you for taking the time to look at this, if this bores you please read no longer and have a wonderful day, otherwise, please enjoy.

• intro

The Neglected Garden

CΓ©cile Corbel

Plot.

T
    alking to your friends you decided to go have some fun, you're a bunch of high school kids, sometimes irresponsible but sometimes you are, yes, responsible what harm could it do to call your friends over to go somewhere? You brought everybody together and drove to wherever you planned... You didn't expect that to take your life away, of course you didn't. What happens after you're dead? Well, the afterlife.

God made a mistake on taking your life on accident for this chance he gives you all a chance to have another life, another chance but in a different world, all of you agree that you all will promise to see each other, and head for the same world. Well nobody would've guessed that the people you reincarnated to are suppose to save the new world!

You try to find your friends, remember them, you find new allies and new enemies and you have to fight one of the greatest monsters alongside with your friends! What is this? A game, it does sound like one but all you're trying to do is live your next life in peace while trying to find your friends again. But thankfully this world has things that are useful, magic, and different races this could be both the worst nightmare and the best dream you ever get.

intro

roles

rules

Heroes Of

A New
World

genre

Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Romance

status

accepting

spots open

2/6

question

answer

cs

ooc

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

Last edited:
i am interested in joining if able!
Interested :]

Great! Which roles would you be interested in, I should perhaps put this on but 3 females and 3 males for this RP, at the moment 2 (including myself) people have already decided to do a female and so one more spot for a female character is open at the moment.

Last edited:
oooh interested!

i want to take a "Non-binary person of indeterminet gender" so that means I'll... just fill in the blank spot in terms of gender?

oooh interested!

i want to take a "Non-binary person of indeterminet gender" so that means I'll... just fill in the blank spot in terms of gender?
Hmm, yes, I'm pretty sure you leave it blank, haha, xD Which roles are you looking at?

Last edited:
interested in the werewolf royal!! i'm guessing you've claimed the phoenix?

Oh, fantastic! No, a friend of mine who helped me with the RP has claimed the phoenix royal.
gotcha gotcha! my obsession with phoenixes has failed me yet again (〃ー〃)

A quick question, what gender would you do the werewolf royal as?
i could probably go either way depending on what we need, but i was thinking male!

gotcha gotcha! my obsession with phoenixes has failed me yet again (〃ー〃)

i could probably go either way depending on what we need, but i was thinking male!
Alrighty!! Sorry 'bout that, ^^" and ok! I'll put in the spot as closed,

interested
Great! Thank you, now this isn't a first come serve so when I make the character sheet, go ahead and fill for the spot, but I would suggest only if you're serious for this RP and would not ghost.

Okay, that sounds all fair and good! I’m here for it! Do you want me to send you my oc, then you can determine wether or not I can be included in the roleplay?

Okay, that sounds all fair and good! I’m here for it! Do you want me to send you my oc, then you can determine wether or not I can be included in the roleplay?
That would be awesome! Though, I still haven't made a cs at the moment, so I would appreciate it if you put it in the cs when I finish making it. ^_^

Great! Thank you, now this isn't a first come serve so when I make the character sheet, go ahead and fill for the spot, but I would suggest only if you're serious for this RP and would not ghost.
I'mma not ghost, but just to warn you I'm not online on Weekends much because of my job.

I'mma not ghost, but just to warn you I'm not online on Weekends much because of my job.
I understand, it was a point out to everyone, I'm sorry if I made some confusion, ^^" and I understand the part of work, I myself have school as well.

Thank you all for your patience, the cs and OOC is now posted.

Great! Which roles would you be interested in, I should perhaps put this on but 3 females and 3 males for this RP, at the moment 2 (including myself) people have already decided to do a female and so one more spot for a female character is open at the moment.
umm is the vamp one still open? if not then ill settle for anything else. i usually rp a male role..is that available?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back