• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Kingdom Ark (Kingdom Hearts RP)

1000002775.jpg
This RP takes place in an alternate timeline. During the events of KH3 (Spoilers) sora faces off against xehanort and wins. However, in this timeline he loses, so the world falls to the darkness, resetting the timeline.

But in an attempt to save as many people as he can, sora collects the hearts of as many people and worlds as he can, and creates a new kingdom hearts, the kingdom ark, which protects them from the darkness. However, in order to do this, their bodies had to be left behind, and sora had to sacrifice himself, dying to save as many as he could.

Many years have passed now, the timeline has been born again, and new worlds have been born, the universe is thriving with life. Now that the time has come it's up to our characters to free those hearts. That would be our initial journey. We would start out as non-keyblade welders who acquire one in order to unlock the Ark. We are contacted by a mysterious stranger in Dive to the Heart, with the goal of collecting the 5 Legendary Keychains to unlock the doorway and free the sleeping hearts of the people and the worlds. So including myself we'd need at least 5 players, so I'm looking for 4 members to join!

Once we complete the first arc, I have at least one more planned. So it could be an ongoing RP!

Character sheets: Well the character sheet should be relatively simple. It would be your name, personality traits, skills. But also if you're a Speed, Strength, or Magic type. Like how the mobile game does it. But also a Theme, which to specify, I mean Element, but characters like xemnas have nothing as an element. So I'm broadening the scope so it can be a theme rather than the basic elements, but you may choose an element if you desire. Lastly, choose an elemental weakness. Also we would start out as normal teenagers, who don't know much about the keyblade at all, though exceptions could be made.

Grammar wise - I'd say try your best, but if not, it isn't the bed of the world. After all we are enjoying the art of storytelling! Which I believe is the most important. I can write a lot, but I don't always expect that. I understand in certain circumstances that there isn't as much to say. But roughly a paragraph or two should suffice. But to push the story forward, if necessary, could require more.

I'd like to get a response out at least once a week, but ideally more if we can. I understand people can get busy and am willing to work with you!

Also some art of Kingdom Ark. I'm no artist! But It was fun and I thought it fit the Kingdom Hearts aesthetic, referring to the cave specifically lol

1000002769.jpg

Last edited:
Just gonna ask a couple of questions so that any interested participants know what they're getting into. Presumably the main characters will all be in the same world to start with,so what's that world like? Is their world and other survivors "inside" the Kingdom Ark and they're breaking out,or did other worlds and people surface after the reset of the timeline? Is Sora around and able to move things along or is he non-existent/unable to interfere?

Well it says "sora collects the hearts of as many people and worlds as he can" meaning the hearts of certain worlds and people were stored into the ark. So while not all the worlds were saved, plenty were. And then the hearts of people were stored in there as well.

And no they wouldn't have to start in the same world. But I'd imagine they would meet up pretty quickly for the sake of the story being pushed forward a bit.

And yes there would be other worlds for them to visit, like any kingdom hearts.

And yes the whole timeline reset, so new people were born into the new world. None of the old cast were saved. Unless they're in the Ark, which I would say they weren't. Mostly because I want a cast of new characters. And sora is somewhere unknown. And weather or not we are in the Ark is kinda part of the story, are we, aren't we? Find out through the RP. I can't give away all the story points and potential twists

Though I appreciate the questions. I didn't edit the thread too much, but I did add important tid bits such as "is sora around" mostly.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back