• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hazbin hotel

Hi! is this still open? I'm on a helluva hazbin kick (pun intended) and I've been dying to rp with actual people and not ai bots x_x

I’ve seen the whole show and it’s taken over my brain so I’m looking for some oc x cannon rp’s! Strongly prefer that my rp partner is 18+ as I’m over that age myself. I’m new to rping canon characters from Hazbin but I will try my best! I’m looking for someone to rp as Alastor or maybe Lucifer (Not going to lie it would be interesting to have them fight over her X-X) against my oc, maybe Vox, Val x oc ploy relationship and I’m more then happy to rp as a canon character in exchange.

I can rp here or over discord, whichever my rp partner prefers!

I look forward to hearing from some people.

Ciao! 👋🏻
Hey! I could absolutely do this with you as I have experience playing all those characters and could play more than one at once! Feel free to DM me or message me on discord ^_^

Hi hi! I’m a little new to this sight although I’ve been roleplay for a long time! I’d love to do Hazbin Hotel as I have also got quite the brain rot haha, here’s my Discord if you’re interested, just shoot me a dm and we can trade OCs! (I’m still in the process of making one though!):

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I'm interested! ^^ My name's Sophia, I'm twenty. Don't worry about being new, I am too. Have also been consumed by this damn show, it has that power, ahgbgt. I'd be happy to play Al or Lucifer for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back