• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss RP

DuckBoi

Hi! I'm Quinn, for more context, I am looking for someone who can either Play as Blitzo (Helluva Boss), Lucifer, Or Adam (Both from Hazbin Hotel). I am open to other Rp's and I can even play a good bit of the characters from both shows. I just have Specific Oc's for those three. If it helps, I am 20 AND WILL NOT ACCEPT MINORS!!! And if I like you and like Roleplaying with you, I will be happy to do multiple roleplays. I am Looking for friends too as cheesy as that sounds, so be prepared for me to treat you like you're my bestie from the get go.

I could play as Lucifer and potentially even Adam (Although between all the characters Lucifer, Alastor, Charlie and Vaggie would be my comfort characters) I am going on 27 years old, I do work (alot e.e) but I can share a doc that has my timezone, work schedule and when I'll be more active versus not.

I could play as Lucifer and potentially even Adam (Although between all the characters Lucifer, Alastor, Charlie and Vaggie would be my comfort characters) I am going on 27 years old, I do work (alot e.e) but I can share a doc that has my timezone, work schedule and when I'll be more active versus not.
That Sounds great! Shoot me a dm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back