• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern harbour heights - faq + temporary ooc

we've got a ranch that needs staffing, a craft brewery, an autoshop, a grocery store, a light house, and an animal rescue/vet's office!

that being said, I think we're pretty well balanced overall so I would say you're good to do whatever feels right! those are just a few of the places that I know are either not staffed or have fewer people
sounds good! i'll work with this in mind :D

hey, hi, hello! my chloe girl is almost done <3 i know madelyn cline is the MOST BASIC fc i couldโ€™ve picked butttt i love her

for some reason, it says a moderator needs to approve it?

oh that happens sometimes! it might be because you're a new member. I'll keep my eye out for it

it finally posted!

on another note, i just read zachโ€™s character sheet Lizy Lizy & i think that chloe and zach will get along extremely well! they have the same values & ambitions!

it finally posted!

on another note, i just read zachโ€™s character sheet Lizy Lizy & i think that chloe and zach will get along extremely well! they have the same values & ambitions!
omg another veterinary service person loveee!! she seems so sweet!

okay follow up question, i'd love my character to be in the medical field (specifically ER doc / surgeon), since it's such a small town would / could she be the 'catch all' doctor? would there even be an ER doc or maybe that was her last job and now there's like only the basics

Ahhhh!!! Weโ€™re so excited to have you! And absolutely, thereโ€™d be a small medical facility, like a small local hospital

Hello! My character is up! I made her a criminal lawyer and just wanted to check up if that was okay or maybe I should change it to something else. Let me know what you guys think :D

don't even stress it babes! I'm still completed mine too!

I'll take a peek at them and send you over an invite if they're accepted <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back