• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern harbour heights - faq + temporary ooc

we've got a ranch that needs staffing, a craft brewery, an autoshop, a grocery store, a light house, and an animal rescue/vet's office!

that being said, I think we're pretty well balanced overall so I would say you're good to do whatever feels right! those are just a few of the places that I know are either not staffed or have fewer people
sounds good! i'll work with this in mind :D

hey, hi, hello! my chloe girl is almost done <3 i know madelyn cline is the MOST BASIC fc i could’ve picked butttt i love her

oh that happens sometimes! it might be because you're a new member. I'll keep my eye out for it

it finally posted!

on another note, i just read zach’s character sheet Lizy Lizy & i think that chloe and zach will get along extremely well! they have the same values & ambitions!

it finally posted!

on another note, i just read zach’s character sheet Lizy Lizy & i think that chloe and zach will get along extremely well! they have the same values & ambitions!
omg another veterinary service person loveee!! she seems so sweet!

okay follow up question, i'd love my character to be in the medical field (specifically ER doc / surgeon), since it's such a small town would / could she be the 'catch all' doctor? would there even be an ER doc or maybe that was her last job and now there's like only the basics

Ahhhh!!! We’re so excited to have you! And absolutely, there’d be a small medical facility, like a small local hospital

Hello! My character is up! I made her a criminal lawyer and just wanted to check up if that was okay or maybe I should change it to something else. Let me know what you guys think :D

don't even stress it babes! I'm still completed mine too!

I'll take a peek at them and send you over an invite if they're accepted <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back