• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Feed my Hazbin craving

I recently got into Hazbin hotel and Im looking to do something platonic or romantic but it depends on the idea. I wouldn’t mind doing Oc x Canon or Oc x Oc romantic. I’ve no ideas in mind currently so if you have any feel free to message or we can discuss and build something together. I'd also be interested in doing something Helluva boss related or a cross over.

Rules

- 20+ I will not role play with anyone under I don’t feel comfortable role playing with anyone under 20 as I’m in my 20s myself
- No 1 liners. I just can not work with 1 liners, I myself write around 3+ paragraphs
- I am ghost friendly but I’d much rather you message me and we can discuss the problem and if it’s something that’s fixable.
- I am currently a student so if my reply’s are not frequent it’s usually because I’m studying but I always make sure to get a reply out at least once a day.

Last edited:
Hey! I'd be interested! I have many ocs and I can play canon characters! I have not navigated this site well but if you dm me we can chat! (I am 23 btw I still haven't figured out how to fix my profile :,) ))

I recently got into Hazbin hotel and Im looking to do something platonic or romantic but it depends on the idea. I wouldn’t mind doing Oc x Canon or Oc x Oc romantic. I’ve no ideas in mind currently so if you have any feel free to message or we can discuss and build something together. I'd also be interested in doing something Helluva boss related or a cross over.

Rules

- 20+ I will not role play with anyone under I don’t feel comfortable role playing with anyone under 20 as I’m in my 20s myself
- No 1 liners. I just can not work with 1 liners, I myself write around 3+ paragraphs
- I am ghost friendly but I’d much rather you message me and we can discuss the problem and if it’s something that’s fixable.
- I am currently a student so if my reply’s are not frequent it’s usually because I’m studying but I always make sure to get a reply out at least once a day.
Hey! I can play any Hazbin character if you wanna do a double up for OC x CC ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back