Anything else you'd like or want from me?
It could have been that you were hired by the crown of Carmondy to go north ahead of a royal army.

^ The current RP more-so follows this setup.

Would they have any holdings as an outpost of sorts?

Richwick makes sense if you were hired by the King of Fyrdos, King Grenn (and lord of Kuldren / Grandserry) and stationed there to await an invasion of Carmondy.

Richwick makes sense if you were hired by the King of Fyrdos, King Grenn (and lord of Kuldren / Grandserry) and stationed there to await an invasion of Carmondy.
Sounds good to me

So I know it's fairly realistic low fantasy, that being said, what level of... eccentricity and "fantasy vibes" can a character have, or would you prefer they stay strictly grounded? Basically would a somewhat mysterious mercenary captain who refrains from showing their face to anyone work with the rp?

Last edited:
There are some fantasy aesthetics mixed in! A mercenary captain with a constantly hidden identity may be able to work

On the main thread there should be a link in the top post about creatures called faends and the like as well. "Schism-scarred" are one type of folk that would cover their faces, otherwise, leprosy could be another reason. Of course, the reason for covering their face could never be revealed at all, I suppose. This may affect interactions with some characters negatively.

1691805532968.png 1691805676723.png 1691805590768.png

Here is the city and its suburbs, anywhere you'd be set up/own property? Most of the Carmons live in the inner city, though a lot of Fyrdians do as well. The outworks (suburbs) are where a lot of the poorer Fyrdian workers live. There's also a few manors in the hinterland - and if you want I can set up some of your named hamlets on this local map.

1692036330521.png

I'm thinking something like a merchant republic, like those of the Italian city states in the 11th to 15th centuries. So like a mixture or aspects taken from Genoa, Venice, Florence. The government would be some form of guilds and merchant families in a larger and smaller councils.

Or just a traveling merchant caravan/fleet, maybe building his wealth to purchase nobility or something else?

Region is more Scotland/Wales/England esque, though places like that do exist in lore. I don't think merchant sim is what I'm going for, though.

Still open? I've missed a good old world rp :3
What sorta character are you interested in playing? There's likely spots in the courts of other players, but I might also accept a new faction.

I'm not picky tbh. I guess I tend to enjoy playing blacksmiths or those skilled in those fields , religious crazy zealots are nice, I will play wherever I am needed most I suppose. A sibling to a lord or lady, noble or lesser noble. Where can I locate your world info with areas and info about that area?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back