• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Disappearances

Rowan Doll

Trans Masc | auDHD | Always looking to RP
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Plot

So, in this modern age, fantasy and technology intertwin. And [your character] is in collage with [my 1st character] as roommates, but soon disappearances start to happen more and more often. [my 1st character]'s brother (my 2nd character) has been 'working' strange hours, and [my 1st character] thinks he has something to do with the disappearances.

(That's my side of the plot, your side can be anything you want. Heck! Your character can come from a completely different world. The roommates thing is just a suggestion. BTW, I have hidden lore in this plot, with some dramatic twists! You can add your own too! Also you don't have to play multiple characters like I am.)

Info On RP

~ This is a modern fantasy RP, so there will be elements of fantasy, like; non-human abilities, magical creatures, etc
~ You CAN play a fandom character, as long as your character is the right age
~ This will include Angst and Fluff
~ Romance IS allowed, but only that, nothing more, as it makes me uncomfortable, and the rules are against it.

Info On Me

~ I almost never play Female characters, the only exception is if the Female character I'm playing is asexual or there is no romance between her and another character
~ I can RP any pairings
~ My triggers are slurs, and religion
~ I can play up to 4 different characters at a time
~ I am trans masc so if you don't at least respect us then don't message me
~ I rp in 3rd person only
~ If in combat I always roll a dice to see if I hit
~ I write usually between 2 paragraphs and 10 paragraphs per response
~ I have been RPing for 4 and a half years

Partner Requirements

~ Is 15 or older
~ Understands my boundaries
~ Can tell me their triggers up front so I can avoid them
~ Can write at least a paragraph per response

Roleplay Rules

~ Do not God-Mod
~ Don't Meta Game
~ No power playing
~ No Mary-Sues or Gary-Sues
~ Do not auto
~ Add details
~ Stay in character
~ When out of character use (), //, ((, or )) to signify it
~ All possibly triggering topics in roleplay must have a trigger warning at the top of the message, even if I'm not triggering by it​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back