• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

At the Adventurers' Table: Chapter Seventeen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oreleth does her best to make sure that everyone is well out of the potential danger zone for Luna's spellcasting, putting herself in a good position to be able to watch the casting and the results of the Disintegrate spell. "Go for it, Luna. Lets strike a blow against the evil of these weapons."
I bet this is going to turn into an "All Eyes On Luna" moment here. Woo!

spotlight GIF

Like french-frying a huge group of armored ogres all by herself wasn't shining? Heh!

I know, but I just had to share the pic. It is perfect for Luna, since she's a pyromancer!

Honestly, I'm kidding - I just say and do these things to get a smile out of people I love. =)

If my migraine leaves me alone tomorrow, I hope to post in-game. Here's hoping! =)

Hey everybody!

These Florida cold-front pressure changes are making a big mess out of my head. I wanted to post two days ago, but migraine said otherwise. Will post something short but story-forwarding (is that a word?). Hope you are in good health! wheeee

There. That's all the brain I've got for the moment. but boy that was fun to write! =)

Hey, Gang! I just wanted to say that this is a deliberate attempt on my part to get your characters the sleep that they need so they can rememorize tomorrow morning and be ready for a full day of adventuring. Because if the Wayward Wanderers go out tonight, you'll be sleeping somewhere besides the Wagon at this rate.

Plus, this neatly ties up an introduction with the last three NPCs Alisa has yet to meet.

But, Sharseya is our sandbox. So if you'd rather the party do something else, go to that instead!

And with all that out of my hyper-head (plus Robotech: Broadsword), I can go to bed! Goodnight! =)

sleepy kitten GIF

Hey, Gang! I just wanted to say that this is a deliberate attempt on my part to get your characters the sleep that they need so they can rememorize tomorrow morning and be ready for a full day of adventuring. Because if the Wayward Wanderers go out tonight, you'll be sleeping somewhere besides the Wagon at this rate.

Plus, this neatly ties up an introduction with the last three NPCs Alisa has yet to meet.

But, Sharseya is our sandbox. So if you'd rather the party do something else, go to that instead!

And with all that out of my hyper-head (plus Robotech: Broadsword), I can go to bed! Goodnight! =)

sleepy kitten GIF
Goodnight.

Note to all: As for Battle Cry and Divine Protection Feats have been added to Shop Talk (along with a small list of Disallowed Spells).

Also... did anyone else want to post or should I post again?

The Feat, Extra Revelation, has been added to Allowed Feats in Shop Talk.

I have reworded "Improved Sneak Attack" for Rogues under Core Class Changes in Shop Talk. =)
I have added "Improved" Sneak Attack - In Sharseya, at 6th Level Rogue (Shadowdancer levels count towards this) in melee combat no longer needs to be flanking opposite an ally to use Sneak Attack, but may instead be in any other square adjacent to the target as long as that target has its attention on a target other than the rogue (in MMORPG terms, the Rogue must not have "aggro" of any kind). A target directly attacking the rogue is not considered reasonably distracted and therefore is not subject to Sneak Attack.

I can't really think of much. Though remind me, what's the plan here again?

Psychie Psychie Party Leader? I believe Jay's question is best taken on by Oreleth or at least her fun-loving Player? =)

As I recall: going to bed, more disintegrate in the morning, and on to helping the kobolds? Presumably with talking to the kobolds along the way.

I can't really think of much. Though remind me, what's the plan here again?
Kaerri has a question for Alisa (basically a roundabout way of asking her to do her Detect Evil thing again, just to be sure).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back