• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

At the Adventurers' Table: Chapter Seventeen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peri? You used the same dress from the last portrait you made of Kaerri Rainshadow? Kaerri pointed that out and I had completely missed that! How totally cool! =)

And just so everyone else knows, no, this is not for some special occasion - it's just another way I wanted to show Kaerri I love her. =)

That's just an awesome profile pic right there - wow! And an awesome gesture, too!

Edit: Whoops, it's not just a profile picture - managed to read the daily posts in the wrong order. I've seen the large version now, though!

Last edited:
Hey, Gang! Things are pretty busy on my end in Real Life. I will post when able. Just want to let you know! =)

jaydude jaydude You and Cap'n collaborating so quickly and easily has me worried excited! Lord knows what the two of you will come up with next! =)

Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus Mind sharing that pic with Jaydude so he can see firsthand? =) Not to mention that I wouldn't mind seeing it again too. =)

If we use a bottle with an arrow attached to the lid, we can get bonus range on that grenade.

Captain Hesperus

I'm sure that Oreleth would enjoy launching a paladin at her foes....

I've seen that one before, but it is still a good one.

That Paladin Grenade though, it's absolutely terrific. That is, until one of you (male) jokers decides to play a prank and say, fart in the bottle then stopper it up. Then our game becomes a collection of jokes like these:

Dumb... but still funny!!
Gas.jpg
(Image credit: knowyourmeme.com)

Heya Gang! Just a Shop Talk update.

The Oracle Class has been added along with a new Spell- Memory Lapse! =)

Well, that's unexpected - is someone here planning to play an oracle, folks?

Wait! Let me cast a Divination spell for answer! 8D

Well, that's unexpected - is someone here planning to play an oracle, folks?
Not that I know of. /s

*ahem*
Been kinda busy with other stuff, but will try and post today, detailing Alisa's reaction to the mimics dogs team pets.

I'm ready to give my Disintegrate spells a try on these swords. I have three memorized, so with any luck, we'll have three of these evil weapons wiped out shortly, with more to come in the morning.

I will post later today. But first? Sleep! =)

nap GIF

Luna is casting her Disintegrate spell, DC Save of 22, on the first sword. Let's see it this works!

I'll give the others a chance to post then I'll post the result! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back