• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Zombies!!!!!

I've tried this idea on another site before and had mixed results... But with a few rules it should work. The concept is simple enough, something has created a zombie outbreak and the players are all survivors trying to get by in this new world. The place where things have gone wrong before, the to isn't just about running around slaying zombies, it's about the characters and how they cope. The easiest way to look at it, the zombies are more a part of the setting, an obstacle or force of nature. If this seems interesting to you let me know

THis may seem interesting, but I believe there should be more rules to this like no starting off in a friggin military base or starting with 5 12 gauge shotguns. Just small stuff like that. Having a more realistic Realistic tagged RP is more effective.

Add some rules to the lore and customize the zombies. Really liven up the roleplay with some interesting effects that being a zombie has on you. Just saying "Zombies" and not adding any sort of description isnt fun.

I'm interested. Could there be a requirement that people are required to write more than one sentence? A small paragraph or two, maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back