• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Zombies ??

lovedentist

Hey everyone! Recently I've been watching a lot of zombie movies and just finished the most recent season of Z Nation (a great show tbh) and am really craving a zombie apocalypse rp.

I guess I should tell you a little about me. My writing lengths tend to differ depending on the scene and if there's lots of dialogue but my replies are always at least two paragraphs. I can do character sheets or we can just jump right in, either works for me. I'm usually able to reply multiple times a day but just as an FYI I do work and it takes up a lot of my time so if there's a couple of hours between replies that's why! Also, school has started so hw will slow me down a bit, but it won't stop me completely from replying. Another thing is that I usually play female characters but if interested we can double.

I don't really have a plot other than it's about eight months since the start of the apocalypse, and the zombies are starting to evolve into faster, stronger, and smarter zombies. Other than that I don't really have a set plot or direction this rp would go in, just our characters surviving.

If you're interested please pm me!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back