• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombies!

billthesomething said:
Name: Dr.Cashino King

Appearance (pics and/or written descriptions are good. Pics can be real or anime):

blogsketch86.jpg

Cash is a pretty is skinny dude who stands at a 1.91 m, he wears a Hawaiian shirt with Brown khaki pants and flip flops,

Former profession: Journalist/Author

Gear/supplies: “The Fly Swatter” A silenced 30.caliber sniper rifle. A briefcases containing twenty packs of cigarettes, a single bottle of rum, twelve grams of weed, two saltshakers filled with cocaine, two jars of opium, and a pill bottle filled with LSD.

A LeMat Revolver

Personality: ”If you where to ask anyone else but me they would say Cash is a Drunk, Arrogant, Insane Son of a bitch an they would be right and wrong. because I am not just something you can just label and file away in your government cabinets ” A snippet from a old radio interview. Cash has many faults and he has no shame about it, he does little to hide these faults which include, heavy drug use, mild paranoia, foul mouth and his Conservative/Liberal views. Also has deep seated hatred/fear of bats

Bio: Cash doesn’t speak about his past. (Because he doesn’t care to much about it) however he did go to medical school (Dropped out in his first year) and later on became a fairly successful author who was known for his heavy drug-use before the infection.

just before the outbreak he was on his way to meet his daughter for the first time. but during the early stages of the outbreak his car was stolen while he was in Vegas. he so traveled around the country with a different group who were killed at some point so he traveled briefly with various groups before he finding his car outside of a mall in Ottawa

Other: -quite knowledgeable on just about everything but it can be best describe as a patchwork quilt for example he might know who built the Eiffel tower and how long it took to do so but he won't know when or why it was built

-Has tried almost every drug known to man

-Has written two novels listed down below

“The Drug’s Hound” A book about him wakening up in a Vegas hotel room with a pug (who had several pounds of cocaine and weed duct taped to him)

“Lucy’s Highway” His First Novel and its about his time with a criminal biker gang Called “The Children of Lucifer”
Is his name really Cashino or is it a nickname? This isn't my main problem, I'm just curious. My main problem is his drug use. Usually, drug addicts are addicted to one drug and they crave it more than anything else. Most of his character seems built around drugs, which would make it difficult if not impossible to survive the end of the world. What can he offer the group? I don't really see a compelling reason for a group to let him join, unless they plan to use him as zombie fodder.

RandomFoodGirl said:

Hadley Mae-Dixons

"I should be 19 in a week or so, if I have counted correctly."

Female

"I look like a girl, I act like a girl, I must be a girl."

Appearance

Dirty blonde hair that falls just short of her bum, bright, blue eyes.

About 115lbs, 5'2.

"I get it, I'm short and skinny. I know that. But my eyes are up here. Not down there."

542742_134395300067470_2120759994_n.jpg

znacie-lubicie-acacia-clark-.jpg

tumblr_neiqq6Lh6n1to0nppo1_500.jpg

Former profession

College student.

"I was studying forensic anthropology when this all went down. So I can't say that all of this gore is anything new to me."

Gear/supplies

-A small handgun, wouldn't be sure on the model, she doesn't use it very often.

-a backpack that is stocked with various different things including bullets, a small first aid kit, water, chains, and tape.

-Another backpack stocked full with food.

-a small atheme (dagger used for Wiccan or other religious uses) with skull carvings that tucks into the girls boot.

-A Katana with a clean blade, black, gripped handle, and a sheath that hangs off the girls back.

Personality

Hadley isn't your average know it all bitch, she is smart and kind. Hadley came from a broken home, so she understands how people, with the same problems, think and why they react to stimuli the way they do. With that being said, she has a small temper that can get the best of her at times. She finds ways to cope with this as much as she can.

"Just don't touch my friggen goldfish crackers and nobody gets hurt."

Bio

As mentioned earlier, Hadley lived in a broken home. By broken, she means her mother and sister are dead. (So are her brother and father, but this is post apocalypse) They died in a car crash that she survived. This created a nasty scar that runs from her collarbone, down her arm, to her wrist. A scar on her forehead, and a scar that runs along her abdomen. Hadley is diabetic, she struggles to find her insulin and is afraid that she will go into a diabetic coma. She, in no way, is immortal. And she knows how... Fragile... The human race.

Other

Body mods

-Navel and ear piercings

-Braces

-Several scars

Family

None

Relationships

(PM me.)

Accepted.

Kestrel said:
Is his name really Cashino or is it a nickname? This isn't my main problem, I'm just curious. My main problem is his drug use. Usually, drug addicts are addicted to one drug and they crave it more than anything else. Most of his character seems built around drugs, which would make it difficult if not impossible to survive the end of the world. What can he offer the group? I don't really see a compelling reason for a group to let him join, unless they plan to use him as zombie fodder.
Years of drug use have him made become used to their effects and such they don't really have that much of an effect anymore, And his vast knowledge on drugs makes him an expert in how to apply them for both recreational and medicinal. and i have played him before in other RPs and they went quite well. with him acting as kind of a crazy survivalist with him and he's survived this long

billthesomething said:
Years of drug use have him made become used to their effects and such they don't really have that much of an effect anymore, And his vast knowledge on drugs makes him an expert in how to apply them for both recreational and medicinal. and i have played him before in other RPs and they went quite well. with him acting as kind of a crazy survivalist with him and he's survived this long
So he does have survival skills?

Kestrel said:
Can you read through the rules in the Overview tab?
And he dropped out of medical school.

But hes just someone whose full knowledge (Though how useful such knowledge is depends. for most of his knowledge comes from people he met and books he read)

billthesomething said:
And he dropped out of medical school.
But hes just someone whose full knowledge (Though how useful such knowledge is depends. for most of his knowledge comes from people he met and books he read)
I do remember that info from the CS, but it didn't say he knew survival skills, so I wasn't sure.

Sorry about posting on the main thread - I just realized that there were other tabs at the top.

Name: Asha Greene

Appearance (pics and/or written descriptions are good. Pics can be real or anime):

Asha has long, wavy black hair, usually tied up in a messy bun or a loose ponytail - out of the way at least for the fighting. She has a small frame, though she's very fast - proving useful in the apocalyptic world. She often wears boyish clothing such as a black, leather jacket, ripped jeans and a vest shirt. She has a dagger tucked in her waist, as another in the heel of her boot.

img-thing

Former profession: Aspiring medical student.

Gear/supplies: She has a rucksack full of supplies, including medicine and bandages, and about a week's supply worth of tinned food.

Personality:

Ashley is definitely somebody you'd want on your side - she's fast with a knife, and stubborn when it comes to that. She's always up for a fight, with a stubborn nature that just loves to wind people up. She's loyal and protective of the ones that she loves, and won't let anybody stand in her way. Ashley is very sarcastic and suspicious of every stranger.

Bio:

She always wanted to be a doctor like her father, though unfortunately never began learning anything formal before the world turned to hell. She knows the basics from volunteering at the local hospital during the outbreak, it was there that she learned about the infection too. When she got back home when the military order collapsed, her family had already been infected. She ran away and hasn't gone back since, searching everywhere in the hopes that one day there would be a cure.

Other:

I hope I've included everything, so excited to start RPing on this site. I rate the rules post 10/10.

Last edited by a moderator:
blackrosedrop said:

Sorry about posting on the main thread - I just realized that there were other tabs at the top.

Name: Asha Greene

Asha has long, wavy black hair, usually tied up in a messy bun or a loose ponytail - out of the way at least for the fighting. She has a small frame, though she's very fast - proving useful in the apocalyptic world. She often wears boyish clothing such as a black, leather jacket, ripped jeans and a vest shirt. She has a dagger tucked in her waist, as another in the heel of her boot.

img-thing

Former profession: Aspiring medical student.

Gear/supplies: She has a rucksack full of supplies, including medicine and bandages, and about a week's supply worth of tinned food.

Personality: Ashley is definitely somebody you'd want on your side - she's fast with a knife, and stubborn when it comes to that. She's always up for a fight, with a stubborn nature that just loves to wind people up. She's loyal and protective of the ones that she loves, and won't let anybody stand in her way. Ashley is very sarcastic and suspicious of every stranger.

Bio: She always wanted to be a doctor like her father, though unfortunately never began learning anything formal before the world turned to hell. She knows the basics from volunteering at the local hospital during the outbreak, it was there that she learned about the infection too. When she got back home when the military order collapsed, her family had already been infected. She ran away and hasn't gone back since, searching everywhere in the hopes that one day there would be a cure.

Other:

I hope I've included everything. I rate the rules post 10/10.

We already have medic

@blackrosedrop It's fine. We don't have many people who are good with knives. Medical supplies do not neccessarily mean that she knows the best way to use them. Does she have any training? Seeing as she's a 17 year old student, I wouldn't think that she has extensive medical knowledge or training, so accepted.

@billthesomething It really isn't your decision to accept or reject characters.

Kestrel said:
@blackrosedrop It's fine. We don't have many people who are good with knives. Medical supplies do not neccessarily mean that she knows the best way to use them. Does she have any training? Seeing as she's a 17 year old student, I wouldn't think that she has extensive medical knowledge or training, so accepted.
@billthesomething It really isn't your decision to accept or reject characters.
i was just telling him or her that we already had a medic i wasn't deciding anything

Name: Nikolay Loken

Nicknames
: Niko, Swift

Appearance : Niko has pale skin and medium length dark side-swept hair, his heritage being a mixture of many northern based European countries. His eyes are a pale hazel, often appearing brown. He stands at 5’9” and weighs about 160 pounds. He has two snakebite piercings on his lower lip and green gauges in his ears.

tumblr_ldsm129EPm1qcc32mo1_500.jpg

images

Former profession: Former bartender at a small country pub.

Gear/supplies:
Machete, 2 Tac-force knives, a backpack with 1 week rations, a first aid kit, and a spare change of clothes. Also carries a bag of cat food, a small empty Altoids can, and a few packs of matches.

Personality: Niko is a rather calm and friendly guy in most situations, despite his emo appearance. He enjoys animals and is rather knowledgeable on many species and animal breeds. He doesn’t like unneeded conflict and usually tries to avoid fighting, he can get rather nervous if conflict or drama are directed his way.

Bio:
Niko was raised in the country for most his life, attending small schools and living out in the “woods” as some of his friends called it. He resided on a decent plot of land with his parents, tending to a menagerie of farm animals and growing a few crops on the side. When he turned 18 he moved to a small town, bolstering a little fewer than 10,000 and worked on getting a bartender license. He didn’t bother going to college and made average grades when he was in school, being content with just living his life. –Anything else will need to be found out in character-

Other:

Has a pet cat that follows him around named Marni. He found her as a stay kitten and the cat often accompanies him by riding on his backpack or his shoulders. He has a bag of cat food, a leash and a harness for her, but he usually just keeps the harness on and lets her wander as she pleases. He also doesn’t want to tie her down if danger crops up, knowing she can hold her own in the woods.

Occasionally she brings back rabbits, mice and birds, which although most would find revolting, Niko considers it a blessing. Food is hard to come by and being picky about eating wild animals isn’t his thing.

Cat_eating_a_rabbit.jpeg

Yiyel said:
Name: Nikolay Loken
Nicknames
: Niko, Swift

Appearance : Niko has pale skin and medium length dark side-swept hair, his heritage being a mixture of many northern based European countries. His eyes are a pale hazel, often appearing brown. He stands at 5’9” and weighs about 160 pounds. He has two snakebite piercings on his lower lip and green gauges in his ears.

tumblr_ldsm129EPm1qcc32mo1_500.jpg

images

Former profession: Former bartender at a small country pub.

Gear/supplies:
Machete, 2 Tac-force knives, a backpack with 1 week rations, a first aid kit, and a spare change of clothes. Also carries a bag of cat food, a small empty Altoids can, and a few packs of matches.

Personality: Niko is a rather calm and friendly guy in most situations, despite his emo appearance. He enjoys animals and is rather knowledgeable on many species and animal breeds. He doesn’t like unneeded conflict and usually tries to avoid fighting, he can get rather nervous if conflict or drama are directed his way.

Bio:
Niko was raised in the country for most his life, attending small schools and living out in the “woods” as some of his friends called it. He resided on a decent plot of land with his parents, tending to a menagerie of farm animals and growing a few crops on the side. When he turned 18 he moved to a small town, bolstering a little fewer than 10,000 and worked on getting a bartender license. He didn’t bother going to college and made average grades when he was in school, being content with just living his life. –Anything else will need to be found out in character-

Other:

Has a pet cat that follows him around named Marni. He found her as a stay kitten and the cat often accompanies him by riding on his backpack or his shoulders. He has a bag of cat food, a leash and a harness for her, but he usually just keeps the harness on and lets her wander as she pleases. He also doesn’t want to tie her down if danger crops up, knowing she can hold her own in the woods.

Occasionally she brings back rabbits, mice and birds, which although most would find revolting, Niko considers it a blessing. Food is hard to come by and being picky about eating wild animals isn’t his thing.

Cat_eating_a_rabbit.jpeg

Accepted.

XxLuluxX said:

Name:

Unknown. Yet refers to himself as Haz, Hazzie, or Hazmat

"Real names, for real friends."

Late twenties

"I...Uh...I'm twenty eight. I think."

Male

"I'm comfortable."

Appearance:

2006_203.jpg

Nobody knows what his face looks like, due to the lack of revealment of his features (To which he is embarrassed of the subject also), yet his eyes are still very much noticeable, being a deep mossy green, within a ring of brown. He stands at 6'5, his body type wide shouldered, and broad chested. It is remarked he has a strong grip, nobody knowing his true physical strength, thanks to his suits padded armour.

"I'm tall. I get it. Please, the weather doesn't change up here"

Former profession:

Disease Core Military Correspondent and Contributor

"I worked in a lab, with military training. The name makes it sound more important."

Gear/supplies:

-The military issued M40A1 heavy barrel, bolt-action sniper rifle. (Limited ammo)

-Combat knife

-Military issued, weeks rations.

-Canteen of water

"Only the essentials"

Personality:

A well known, knowledgeable man with a streak of eccentricity. He is kind, yet lacks emotion, or you just can't see it beneath his mask. Haz, is an interesting character, although keeps to himself most of the time. But even as a solitary man, he finds spending time with people does him good, keeping whatever sanity he has left within him. Hazzie is known to be curious and strange, yet a very helpful and good humoured soul willing to give aid for in need of it. Although his anger is quick to rise, and if he dislikes someone he will make it painfully obvious. His knowledge of biochemistry, and the separate subjects individually comes in handy. This means with his biological intelligence, he has good medical knowledge and capabilities.

"I'm a man of my word. Trust me."

Bio:

Brought up in a nice little family, he has had all the love and care one would need. As an intelligent young man with a fascination for biochemistry, he would study late into the night, researching the diseases that had made our world a home of breeding grounds. He was illusioned with the idea of working on his own disease, to infect others, a domino effect in this conclusion. The study paid off in the end, being accepted into a top university worth the time. His career continued on from there, with acceptance into the Disease Core. Along with military training, he began his descent into the world of biological warfare, unsolved disease and vaccine.

Yet when this disease came... It wasn't like the others. They couldn't control it. He finally found use for his training, shipped out to africa to observe the start of this terror, then watching as it spread to his country. Watched as it burnt everything he had worked for. Caught in that fire.

Given the Disease Core Policing suit, he never really stepped out of it.

It was the fear mostly. The fear of what he'd be seen as.

A burnt, broken man.

"It's not interesting. Long story."

Other:

"I was happy.

They took it away from me.

I was finally- Happy."

Accepted.

Name: Hans Adler

Appearance (pics and/or written descriptions are good. Pics can be real or anime): Hans, being of german descent and favorable genetics, is six foot two inches tall with blonde hair cut high and tight. He has a very strong and prominent jaw line, high cheekbones, and a slight amount of scruffy hair on his face. His previous thoughts for his future kept him in a decent shape before civilization came crumbling down, however he has since lost quite a bit more weight scraping by with meager rations. Several scars dot his features, most notably a large gash running the length of his left forearm and a fairly decent sized one along his lower right shin. Unfortunately Hans does not have perfect vision, and uses corrective lenses (Glasses) to improve the poor sight. The frames for his glasses are a simple rectangular shape and silvery in color. Under normal conditions Hans would wear jeans and a T-shirt of some kind, but for survival purposes he has a pair of khaki cargo pants, work boots, a dark grey T-shirt, and a tan leather work jacket with several large blood stains littered about.

Former profession: Hans had planned on joining the United States Army, made it through the Military Enlistment Processing Station, and was getting ready to ship out to boot camp before everything hit the fan, so no real job was needed as he was simply going to serve the country he grew up in.

Gear/supplies: Hans has a single strap duffle bag, a few basic medical supplies (Hello kitty bandages, antiseptic ointment, gauze, medical tape, and Hydrogen Peroxide.), a few days worth of canned beans, a few bottles of water, an old Sony Discman ESP, a pack of AA batteries (missing four out of eight), a Metallica CD, a Bob Marley CD, an old set of headphones, and a large fire axe probably taken from a local fire station.

Personality: Hans is a fairly upbeat person, and doesn't take too well to being negative. He has always been the optimistic one of any group, cheering others on, and helping them up when they fall. Despite the fact that his family is probably dead, he tries to think that they are well and safe somewhere. Conflict is not in his nature, and he hates to deal with looters, violent people, and even with zombies he is a bit iffy on killing.

Bio: Hans was born of two immigrants from Germany as the first of three children. His parents worked low paying jobs for most of his life, and only a few months before the collapse of civilization did his father actually get a salary job. Around the time Hans was beginning to consider getting a job he was enticed by an Army recruiter, promises of making the best out of life after he got out with benefits from serving was all it took to convince him. Roughly two months before his graduation and he was already processed and ready for boot camp. -Find out the rest in character-

Other:

Yiyel told me I was good to put an application in, so here it is.

Honto335 said:
Name: Hans Adler

Appearance (pics and/or written descriptions are good. Pics can be real or anime): Hans, being of german descent and favorable genetics, is six foot two inches tall with blonde hair cut high and tight. He has a very strong and prominent jaw line, high cheekbones, and a slight amount of scruffy hair on his face. His previous thoughts for his future kept him in a decent shape before civilization came crumbling down, however he has since lost quite a bit more weight scraping by with meager rations. Several scars dot his features, most notably a large gash running the length of his left forearm and a fairly decent sized one along his lower right shin. Unfortunately Hans does not have perfect vision, and uses corrective lenses (Glasses) to improve the poor sight. The frames for his glasses are a simple rectangular shape and silvery in color. Under normal conditions Hans would wear jeans and a T-shirt of some kind, but for survival purposes he has a pair of khaki cargo pants, work boots, a dark grey T-shirt, and a tan leather work jacket with several large blood stains littered about.

Former profession: Hans had planned on joining the United States Army, made it through the Military Enlistment Processing Station, and was getting ready to ship out to boot camp before everything hit the fan, so no real job was needed as he was simply going to serve the country he grew up in.

Gear/supplies: Hans has a single strap duffle bag, a few basic medical supplies (Hello kitty bandages, antiseptic ointment, gauze, medical tape, and Hydrogen Peroxide.), a few days worth of canned beans, a few bottles of water, an old Sony Discman ESP, a pack of AA batteries (missing four out of eight), a Metallica CD, a Bob Marley CD, an old set of headphones, and a large fire axe probably taken from a local fire station.

Personality: Hans is a fairly upbeat person, and doesn't take too well to being negative. He has always been the optimistic one of any group, cheering others on, and helping them up when they fall. Despite the fact that his family is probably dead, he tries to think that they are well and safe somewhere. Conflict is not in his nature, and he hates to deal with looters, violent people, and even with zombies he is a bit iffy on killing.

Bio: Hans was born of two immigrants from Germany as the first of three children. His parents worked low paying jobs for most of his life, and only a few months before the collapse of civilization did his father actually get a salary job. Around the time Hans was beginning to consider getting a job he was enticed by an Army recruiter, promises of making the best out of life after he got out with benefits from serving was all it took to convince him. Roughly two months before his graduation and he was already processed and ready for boot camp. -Find out the rest in character-

Other:

Yiyel told me I was good to put an application in, so here it is.
Accepted.

72GBaD_uBMI.jpg

Meinir (Myh-nair)

Height: 5'2"

Sexuality: Straight (Hetero?)

Personality: She's a quiet and observant girl, hardly ever talks. She is smart, tactile, adventurous, and silently cautious. She likes to be in high-up places to 'snipe' and keep an eye on things.

Weapons:

-Sling shot, Ammo: Gears, washers, keys

-Knight's SR25 ER (pellet edition); Ammo: Pellets

-Combat Knife

sling_shot.jpg

450px-M110_ECP_Right_Bipod.jpg

ka-bar-1275-bull-dozier-combat-knife.jpg

-Birds

-Quiet

-Finding things

-Music Boxes

-Drawing

Dislikes:

-Children

-People who ask to many questions

-Cats

-Zom-Bears

-The color yellow

Her Life so Far:

Before the crap hit the fan, she'd been out in the mountains with her father. He was a type of dooms-day-prepper, so they were out doing a routine training. You could say she was in the right place at the right time. Due to her father's paranoia, she grew up learning the ways of the land and how to defend herself. He was also very strict. She'd had the pellet gun with her on that day, and it was still with her since. It was hard to find ammunition sure, but not as hard as it was to find normal bullets. She'd picked up the slingshot when she started to raid houses. After a while, the doom finally caught up to them. Her father took a bite, and she had to.. give him mercy- Kill him before he came back to eat her face. She's been on her own for quite a while. Every so often she'd just trail behind a group and scavenge what they'd miss.

Misc:

Leader of a group: No.

Nickname: Two (Because she was the second child in her family)

Family: Mother- Unknown, Father-Deceased, Older Brother-Turned, Deceased

Enmyira said:

72GBaD_uBMI.jpg

Meinir (Myh-nair)

Height: 5'2"

Sexuality: Straight (Hetero?)

Personality: She's a quiet and observant girl, hardly ever talks. She is smart, tactile, adventurous, and silently cautious. She likes to be in high-up places to 'snipe' and keep an eye on things.

Weapons:

-Sling shot, Ammo: Gears, washers, keys

-Knight's SR25 ER (pellet edition); Ammo: Pellets

-Combat Knife

sling_shot.jpg

450px-M110_ECP_Right_Bipod.jpg

ka-bar-1275-bull-dozier-combat-knife.jpg

-Birds

-Quiet

-Finding things

-Music Boxes

-Drawing

Dislikes:

-Children

-People who ask to many questions

-Cats

-Zom-Bears

-The color yellow

Her Life so Far:

Before the crap hit the fan, she'd been out in the mountains with her father. He was a type of dooms-day-prepper, so they were out doing a routine training. You could say she was in the right place at the right time. Due to her father's paranoia, she grew up learning the ways of the land and how to defend herself. He was also very strict. She'd had the pellet gun with her on that day, and it was still with her since. It was hard to find ammunition sure, but not as hard as it was to find normal bullets. She'd picked up the slingshot when she started to raid houses. After a while, the doom finally caught up to them. Her father took a bite, and she had to.. give him mercy- Kill him before he came back to eat her face. She's been on her own for quite a while. Every so often she'd just trail behind a group and scavenge what they'd miss.

Misc:

Leader of a group: No.

Nickname: Two (Because she was the second child in her family)

Family: Mother- Unknown, Father-Deceased, Older Brother-Turned, Deceased

Accepted, although I May make a new thread and start over since this one died. I'll post a link to the new one in the OOC tab when I get it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back