• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Zombies/Horror Disney/Horror Mansion

Which would you rather be involved in?

• Zombies Survival.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Disney Horror Survival.

• Mansion Horror Survival.

• Total voters

Tasteless

Boink Bean
I have three ideas I am presenting to you, my fellow RPN participants. One includes Zombies, the other two are elaborate horror themes that i have been plotting out for a few weeks now.. Lets begin.

"From Day One.."

Welcome to a slightly fast-paced, detailed, and as realistic as possible..Zombie Apocalypse. The beginning scene will be placed before the characters understand what is taking place, they see mass chaos, peopling being attacked and eaten, and it quickly becomes apparent that this is not your every day events taking place. The first day will forever be mentioned as "Day One". The disease is spread through bite, and other bodily fluids, and the time between death and resurrection is close to one minute. No 'immune' exist here, its you're living, or you're dead. I would prefer if characters remain in the late teens and early to mid twenties, just as younger and older individuals would have a more difficult time thriving in a monster-eat-man world. This will be more thought out and i will gladly take any ideas or tips with this. More information involving the disease will be provided upon request, if you have any questions, comments, or concerns feel free to tag more, or IM me. I will respond as soon as possible.

"Survive the Night"

What do you know about the critically acclaimed "Happiest Place on Earth"? Do you know of the child trafficking rings hidden behind the scenes? Did you hear of the flesh-eating creatures that stalk abandoned areas? Or maybe you heard of the black magic being used to keep Disney as big as it truly is. These are all rumors though.. right?

Right?

That's what you are going to find out, after being forced, or possibly gladly tagging along. Several friends choose to remain at Disney World after closing.. You're curious, aren't you? Maybe you will find the horror the dwells behind the beautiful mask, or maybe they truly are just rumors.. Oh you will see.

Any questions, comments, or tips please feel free to tag me or IM me, I will respond as soon as possible.

"The Mercy Killings."

After a night of heavy drinking, a group of young college-students find themselves alone, the house is empty besides furniture and trash. There are a few hints of a possible murder, but no corpses or weapons. They carefully venture outside.. only to find cars abandoned, houses empty, and no one in sight.. not even a bird or squirrel. They walk for a distance, yelling and calling for help. No signal, no 4g, nothing.

They soon see a large mansion not far from them, The Mercy Mansion. Many dark rumors have floated around this abandoned mansion, yet the windows are lit up with a warm yellow light. After some debating, they students head inside. Where the warm lighting quickly turns to gloomy cold, and they realize they have become a pawn in Sweet Daughter Mercy's game of murder. Try to survive the best you can, you can run.. but you can't hide from Mercy.. No one can...

Any questions, comments, or tips please feel free to tag more or IM me, i will respond as soon as possible.

I apologize for such brief paragraphs, I will elaborate upon request. I hope someone finds these interesting like i do, and that this will be able to be acted upon smoothly.

Iskolde said:
I'm down for the Disney horror one as well. :)
Satan said:
Disney horror sounds Exciting.
Wonderful! It will be quite exciting to say the very least.

With horror role-plays, I truly call upon my fellow writers to be quite detailed and have a wide imagination. I am talented in the horror-aspect, and i enjoy watching others participate in my horrors, and even apply their own twists.

i find the disney horror one as incredibly compelling! i've always had a knack for horror stories and interesting ones at that, and this one seems interesting!

[QUOTE="s i m p l e] i find the disney horror one as incredibly compelling! i've always had a knack for horror stories and interesting ones at that, and this one seems interesting!

[/QUOTE]
Wonderful! I'll begin creating the true thread as soon as possible.

whenever this disney horror thread takes place i'd like to have a tag for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back