Zombie Survival Simulation

Varod

The Best Around, Never to be Kept Down
So um...yeah, I don't know if anyone here will be interested by this but it couldn't hurt to try. I recently made a homebrew D10 system based on a system a friend of mine made. (Funnily enough it comes from the site I found this one through) Essentially you must manage every resource, there's even a time mechanic, along with food and other survival needs. I really need to test the game (I've run one playtest and the basic features are in place, there's just some nit-picky stuff I need to handle). I figure this site is perfect for these means, if anyone wants more info post, please!

(NOTE: Hopefully I won't have to GM, I really suck at it. So if anyone wants to GM instead I would love it.

NOTE 2: If enough are interested, I was thinking we could have multiple groups all going through the same city and on the same time mechanic so every once in awhile they'd run into each other.)

EDIT: THIS IS NOT A RUN-AND-GUN GAME!!!! Think the first two resident evil games or something, not left4dead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Varod said:
So um...yeah, I don't know if anyone here will be interested by this but it couldn't hurt to try. I recently made a homebrew D10 system based on a system a friend of mine made. (Funnily enough it comes from the site I found this one through) Essentially you must manage every resource, there's even a time mechanic, along with food and other survival needs. I really need to test the game (I've run one playtest and the basic features are in place, there's just some nit-picky stuff I need to handle). I figure this site is perfect for these means, if anyone wants more info post, please!
(NOTE: Hopefully I won't have to GM, I really suck at it. So if anyone wants to GM instead I would love it.

NOTE 2: If enough are interested, I was thinking we could have multiple groups all going through the same city and on the same time mechanic so every once in awhile they'd run into each other.)

EDIT: THIS IS NOT A RUN-AND-GUN GAME!!!! Think the first two resident evil games or something, not left4dead.
Would something like this peak your interest? Its in the archive now but I plan to reboot it in the future.

http://www.rpdom.com/threads/wonder-city-a-custom-zombie-survival-game-by-wizard-and-cap.57614/

It could. Just one question, is there some form of surviving or is it just sneaking around fighting zombies?

We can definitely figure something out, I'll keep my eyes and ears peeled on this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back