• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Zombie Survival: Last Stand

Name: Nia Davion

Apearance:
470x800_8673_Latter_day_2d_character_post_apocalyptic_girl_woman_soldier_picture_image_digital_art_zpsbf467026.jpg

Sexuality:Bisexual

Back story: She was a pilot for a small Cessna. When one day she landed after a very long flight. Low and behold, the airport was crawling with zombies, she took off and landed in a field, having run out of gas. And shes been on the move alone ever since. Any group shes ran into was either hostile or died after she grouped up, she just wants a good, long lasting group/home.

Weapons: Bow, Torekov Type 54(Russian pistol), small dagger

Crush: single

Other: At first shes very introverted, but once she warms up to you she's full of energy and an almost obscene amount of drive and enthusiasm... and sarcasm.... and the occasional pun. Always trying to help people, but if you are any sort of bandit she has no mercy. Will defend those closest to her in a heartbeat.

Quote: "Be like an arrow, when life drags you back, spring forward and hit life in the face.... Wait, if life is draging you back and your the arrow that means life is drawing back the bow, so its not possible to hit life in the face... whatever. Just hit lifes friend in the face then, next best thing. "

Name: Mason Conway

Appearance: Based on the picture, lighter beard no goggles. None of the accuipment here is going to be on my character.
2635caf7d85fb63a2cdf80af29bda32e-d7n65vb.jpg

Sexuality: Straight

Back story: Was an escaped prisoner when it all started. Right after his escape he spent a night hiding in the woods. The next day he tried to snag some clothes from a farm house, and found a very unhappy undead grandma in the bedroom. He soon found out that whatever she turned into was already covering the globe. He went to his families house in the suburbs of (obscure town in america), but only found his dog and sister intact. He did his best to keep them both alive, but he couldn't do enough. He's been trying to find people, anyone, but right now the whole world seems to be an endless ocean of corpses.

Weapons: M48 tactical tomahawk, Glock 19 pistol, Combat knife

Crush: Single

Other: He is very paranoid. If he truly trusts you though, you're like family. He's sarcastic a lot of the time. Doesn't like fighting unless it's for a good reason, like if he's real pissed, simply protecting someone, or doing what's necessary to survive. So he fight's a lot I guess.

Quote: You wanted a clean fight? Really? If I fight, I'm going to do what I need to to win. I'm not going to risk my life on honor... I need to stop talking to myself.

no problem, thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
TheRoleplayingMaster said:
Even though theirs already two in the rp you can still join kirko! It would be great to have another character.
Can you put up your character in sign up Aswell

TheRoleplayingMaster said:
Name: Grayson Jackson

Apearance: Tall with blond short blond hair. Has may scars along his back and one long scar through his eye.

Personality: He tries to stay cheerful even in dark times and is always ready with a new joke. Even though at first he can be kind if he is angered he can become uncontrollable and unfriendly towards others.

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Back story: When the outbreak started Grayson was just graduating from college. He soon checked the TV to see that all over the world outbreaks were happening. Then he saw that an outbreak was happening a few miles from hear. Pretty soon most of the campus and town were undead zombies and Grayson was alone. Everyone he knew and love had been infected or killed. He then ran away and traveled far away, trying to find a group of other survivors. He soon found his first human settlement, but was attacked and turned away. Now he continues his search for a group.

Weapons: Knife, Glock pistol, and Rifle

Crush (Single, married,et): None (Can Change)

Other: (optional)

Quote: (optional)
"To survive in this world you need to not only look after yourselves but more importantly look after others" -Grayson Jackson

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Ace Texan

Apearance:
5b7c7d68623a823f5f7ce2e0221a6095.jpg

Back story: Her mother died at birth, and hr father always wanted a son. That sounded harsh, but it was true. He wanted a son to join the army, but was sexist enough to think that Ace couldn't do it. So she trained from the moment she could understand what pride was. After a fight with her father, she ran away, got a job as a boxing instructor ad lived on her own by the time she was eighteen. She used to have a group with her, but she split when she noticed tensions were getting high, and things were going south. She's been on her own ever since.

Weapons:

-Shotgun

-Hunting Knife

-Cross bow

-Handgun

-Whatever else she can find and throw in her pick up truck.

Other: She will punch you if she doesn't like you. She's mean, she doesn't care about you unless you've earned it, and yet she has the urdge to help someone if they need it.

Quote: "The next person who says something, is getting fed to the zombies."

XxPure said:
Name: Ace Texan

Apearance:
5b7c7d68623a823f5f7ce2e0221a6095.jpg

Back story: Her mother died at birth, and hr father always wanted a son. That sounded harsh, but it was true. He wanted a son to join the army, but was sexist enough to think that Ace couldn't do it. So she trained from the moment she could understand what pride was. After a fight with her father, she ran away, got a job as a boxing instructor ad lived on her own by the time she was eighteen. She used to have a group with her, but she split when she noticed tensions were getting high, and things were going south. She's been on her own ever since.

Weapons:

-Shotgun

-Hunting Knife

-Cross bow

-Handgun

-Whatever else she can find and throw in her pick up truck.

Other: She will punch you if she doesn't like you. She's mean, she doesn't care about you unless you've earned it, and yet she has the urdge to help someone if they need it.

Quote: "The next person who says something, is getting fed to the zombies."
Even though this is supposed to be a one on one we already have three people and would love to have a 4th! Great character and you can join whenever you want

Users who are viewing this thread

Back