• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Zombie/Infection Apocalypse RP anyone? (original universe)

Would we fit well together? Do you like Zombie RPs?

• YES x2!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Potentially and I do if they're well made.

• Hard to tell, but I like Zombies!

• I don't think so, I don't like Zombies...

• No way! We have nothing in common!

• Total voters

Stormee Fae

Hello!

I am currently looking for new RP partners for 1x1s or 1x1x1s. I am also looking for people who may be interested in a post apocalyptic infected themed RP. First, a little about myself:

*My name is Stormee.

*I am an American, born in Hawaii and raised on the Florida, Georgia beaches. For the last several years, I've been living in Colorado meaning I am in Mountain Time.

*I am a 22 year old college student working on my second degree and working two jobs (lab manager/gymnastics coach). As a result I am very busy, therefore informal, quick replies made via phone do not bother me. If the post is 5 paragraphs, make it 5 paragraphs. If you only need 3 sentences, make it 3 sentences. Quality not quantity right?

*I am minoring in fiction writing, and I have taken all of the undergraduate classes, therefore, I NEED more writing time! xD

*I prefer original world RPs, however there are a few fandoms I will RP in. Ask me about them.

*I am a character driven (and plot driven) writer. This means I love to spend time discussing characters and character relationships in the RP with my partner. I love to see how characters develop and change over the time of the RP. As a result I usually play multiple characters.

*I am not pairing driven. That said, I still do pairings, however, I do not build stories around pairings, but the other way around.

*I love romance and drama in my RPs as well as action and conflict. Dramatic RPs are my guilty pleasure.

*I prefer to play males but also usually have a female character or two.

*I tend to take the lead in RPs, but I still love getting input!

*Post Apocalyptic RPs are my favorite! But I have many other interests, too.

If you are interested in potentially being my RP partner and friend, message me or post so! If you are more interested in joining a good original universe infected RP, also post or message me! If I get enough people, I will try my hand at making an RP on this website.

Hell yeah... I honestly love Rp'ing 1x1 apocalypse story's due to the lack of story-destroying characters and such. I actually have multiple different characters I'd be able to use for something like this, even a 1x1x1, male and female~ (>u>)

I also agree with not setting up romantic pairings before the Rp. Everyone's different, and I think "getting the girl/boy" in the end makes the whole Rp exciting in itself. However, I can only mentally have like 2-3 characters max at one time. I'm not too good with splitting personalities all the time.

But yeah, count me as interested.

Awesome :)

And you don't have to play multiple characters if you don't want, but I like playing like... 4 characters, if that's okay. I would have 3 male and 1 female for this RP. Also, it would be infected, like living infected. Basically, a group of survivors is trying to reach the military camp that was set up as a relief center, because it's still near the beginning of the outbreak, but the military is actually dangerous... :o there's a good reason, I promise xD

I'm down with that. And I'll make two characters, maybe even a evil character. I'm good with controlling multiple NPC's though, so that's a plus~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back