• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Appocalypse..

(

@Enmyira May I join?)

Appearance:

0003ef3f8911634182cadf952de1059b.jpg

Name:

Wyatt Hamming

Nick:

N/A

Sexuality:

Bisexual

Male

Height:

5'9"

Crush:

No one, yet. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Personality:

Gives everyone kindness, even those who might not deserve it. They're very jittery and the tiniest of sounds will make him jump.

Weapons:

proppipe.jpg

He doesn't like the sound of guns so he uses a rusty lead pipe he found.

Leader of some sort of group:

N/A

+All animals

+Being heard

Dislikes:

-Loud noises

-Not being listened too

Other: He is diagnosed with sensory processing disorder and because of this his 5 senses are really messed up. He isn't very strong and not exactly muscular as well. He is surprised that he has survived this long, and isn't afraid to admit it.

(Also, how do you think I should come into the rp? I have trouble with entrances.)

Last edited by a moderator:
unsinkableShipper said:

(

@Enmyira May I join?)

Appearance:

0003ef3f8911634182cadf952de1059b.jpg

Name:

Wyatt Hamming

Nick:

N/A

Sexuality:

Bisexual

Male

Height:

5'9"

Crush:

No one, yet. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Personality:

Gives everyone kindness, even those who might not deserve it. They're very jittery and the tiniest of sounds will make him jump.

Weapons:

proppipe.jpg

He doesn't like the sound of guns so he uses a rusty lead pipe he found.

Leader of some sort of group:

N/A

+All animals

+Being heard

Dislikes:

-Loud noises

-Not being listened too

Other: He is diagnosed with sensory processing disorder and because of this his 5 senses are really messed up. He isn't very strong and not exactly muscular as well. He is surprised that he has survived this long, and isn't afraid to admit it.

(Also, how do you think I should come into the rp? I have trouble with entrances.)
Hey, you could join by running into Crowley's apartment building. Maybe you were being chased by zombies? I dunno. But we are always accepting at Crowley's 'safehouse'.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Hey, you could join by running into Crowley's apartment building. Maybe you were being chased by zombies? I dunno. But we are always accepting at Crowley's 'safehouse'.

[/QUOTE]
Alright, thank you. As soon as I'm accepted I'll definitely do that!~

I used the character in another zombie rp but here

Appearance: brown hair,wears a t-Shirt to fool the others,when discovered often wears trench coats, cargo pants, white

Name: Joe L. Curry

Nick: The Barber

Sexuality: Bi

Height: 5"9

Crush: no one yet

Personality: Insane man who takes a liking to straight razors. Often happy about Murder and the such. Hates people who hurt his few friends. Loves other insane people

Weapons: A barbers Razor with engravings in it, a knife for zombies, boot knife, a handgun for those other situations

Leader of some sort of group: people don't like me to much

Murder, slitting throats, insanity, people who are afraid, semi nice people

Dislikes:

Assholes, people who act tough,

Bio: At a young age often didn't see anything wrong with killing. When he was little he killed the family pet and went on to eventauly kill his family, when trailed he was put into a mental institution. He was put into the paper multiple times and was nearly killed for over 34 confirmed murders, he escaped a night before by slitting a guards throat with a sharpened piece of stone and taking his gun. When the zombies attacked he Took it has his chance to murder without punishment. Many people know his name and read about him I the paper and the tv news.

Other: preferred method of killing is slitting throats

Appearance:

2a0abb6be4ed85984938fc22c9add4a9.jpg

Name:The name is Jack Feral.....no one care huh

Nick:Feral, I mean that was everyone calls me

Sexuality:I'm heterosexual, sorry but I don't swing

Height:I'm 5'4, AND RIPPER WON'T STOP PICKING ME UP AND CALLING ME TEDDY!!!

Age: 20, just need to wait an entire year til my FUCKING birthday....I want cake

Crush:I'm a feral, neck biting and aggressive wander so I have none....i'm lonely

Personality: I'm very aggressive towards strangers and I don't enjoy people who main job is to boss me around. My group says i'm a natural leader, but can be blinded by rage or revenge. Ripper said when I am in a good mood I am cute, she says that I am squeezable, soft and cuddly....crazy Jack the Ripper fan girl

Weapons:

$_1.JPG

These are my letter openers

A17-BK2311-400.jpg

I enjoy to garden...with giant weapons

images

THE AMERICAN LAW SAYS I CAN OWN A GUN!!!

Leader of some sort of group:I am the leader of the Feral Followers, my own little rag tag group of goonies

-I like dogs, they are playful and swee-I mean aggressive and powerful

-CANDY!!!!

-My group is tolerable

-Food, I need it to survive

-Running because i'm Forrest Gump

-
Children, they can do no wrong in my eyes

Dislikes: (Optional)

-Most people

-People who boss me around

-W-water, I have a fear of water, the reason I drink alchohol and anything else

-Cats, they are just jerks

-The one cowboy in the YMCA

-Slowing down

Bio: (Optional)

Other: (Optional):I have a big red golden retriever I call Clifford.

1280px-Golden_Retriever_dark_Parker.jpg

I always have some kind of ammo since I am a hoarder, I can also cook for anyone who cares. EVERYTHING IS A DOG!!!

Appearance:

Listen, there is no way for me to show myself...damn internet. I wear a black cloak that is ends at my arms, and always enjoy my top hat. I do wear glasses and a black coat. This helps with my black pants and boots, I do try to stay ahead of zombie fashion.

Name:Jill Raper, ya I know, you see where I got my nick name

Nick: Jill the ripper, or Ms. Ripper

Sexuality: Hetero Darlings

Height: I'm 5'11 and love to cradle Jack like a baby

Crush: Jack, but he doesn't care ;-;

Personality: Unlike my friend above me, I am kind. I always love to have fun and enjoy to be around others. However if you piss me off I can become aggressive...or kill you depends. Jack says I am jumpy and am too curious for even the cat but that is what I love about myself. I am romantic, however can be a little too romantic, one time Jack walked towards his bed to find candles, roses and a knife. His bed was set on fire, he had to sleep with me. YES!!!!

Weapons: KNIVES, KNIVES, AND MORE KNIVES!!!

Leader of some sort of group: None but I am a follower of feral, whatever makes him happy :3

-Children, they have whittle arms

-Cats

-Skeletons, so spoopy

-Zombies because I like to see them try and ride a bike, I have done that before

-Insane people

-Potatoes, they just look weird

-Vegetables, YOU'RE NOT MY MOM!!!

Other: (Optional) I do know how to treat some wounds...not every, I can't repair a fucking lost arm. I am somewhat of a cannibal, I am Jill the ripper, got to be part of the roll. I have a baby tiger I found at the zoo I call fishy, she's adorable :3

Appearance:

e-8.jpg~c200

Name: I LIKE THE NAME JEREMIAH QAUKERS!!! Hello assholes i'm Thomas Jackson

Nick: People call me Duck, Oats and Jerry....I like my last name :3 Tom, Jackson, or Dick, I really hate my first name

Sexuality: I'm Hetero I swing every way imaginable

Height: We're both 4'2

Crush: Y-you don't have the right to know Everyone...

Personality: Everyone says I am too cheery for my own good, I am always pushing myself to do better. I love everyone and my group say that I can always bring a smile. I can't be aggressive, something inside me makes me not able to hate anyone, they are people that just need a little loving :3

I'm aggressive, hateful, and don't give two shits about human life. I am always trying to protect my brother (Jerry) from the world around him. I was made to protect him and that's what I will do, I absorb everything he doesn't need to remember or fight.

Weapons:

ruger_no_1_6-5-284_norma.jpg

Leader of some sort of group: We are Followers of Feral, Jack has a lot of fun so we can't help but smile

-Candy!!!

-Ducks

-Dead

-Living

-Zombies

-People

-JACK

-Candy

-Ducks

-Dead

-Living

-Zombies

-People

Other: (Optional): I WEAR ANYTHING WITH DUCKS!!! I am forced to wear them but I prefer cat clothes. I collect candy, so I have some in my pockets, It's fucking disgusting and I wish he would stop. Raven's like to be my friends! Raven's follow us because we are a way of finding dead corpses.

@Enmyira

Enmyira said:
O.o ? And sorry for my lack of posting... was busy with college finals and now im visiting my sister out of state. Should be easier to post now...
HI! Good to see you been a long time :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back